Why was the Internet so hard on atheists with the fedora meme, but the Internet is so easy on SJWs/feminists?

Why was the Internet so hard on atheists with the fedora meme, but the Internet is so easy on SJWs/feminists?

Most people on the Internet these days, I've seen, hate men and support women whenever possible. They think that "SOCIETY" hates women, and minorities, and they have an enormous chip on their weak little shoulders.

So why did most people turn on atheists, yet most people ended up supporting SJWs and feminists? And what can shitholes like Sup Forums do to reverse this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/the-feminist-comedy-show-where-men-make-rape-jokes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>flag.
>posting a homosexual jewish man.
>asking the most retarded question possible.

It's like you get a thrill out of this.

>
>Miles Yoghurtpolis
Why posting the fag jew?

You said it yourself

>MEN

everyone attacks men. You're not many enough, you aren't a man, man up, et cetera.

Even on pol its that way. Men are dumb as fucking bricks and hate each other meanwhile they let themselves all get fucked over by the same people. Men, especially the men on pol are dumber than your average woman

It's debatable that the internet was any harder on SJWs than they were with fedora tippers, but for the sake of argument we'll go with that:

SJWs usually fly into histronics when you disagree with them, so they're really easy targets that can be laughed at and ignored.

Just about every atheist you meet fancy themselves as intellectuals and are willing to write endless walls of text about whatever they're arguing about. This is more annoying than the other thing because at least SJWs have comedic value. Faux-intellectualism does not.

because atheists support SJWs and feminists ya mug

An entire generation of cringy atheists finally got karma. Sjws are gonna get their day too

Shut up Hillary, nobody likes you here.

People don't go easy on them. They simply do everything they can to hide that people do. Socially and with moderation control. With atheists, at least the atheists of my time before this numale shit, we would never censor anyone. It goes against the old internet atheist community's ideals of free expression and discourse. Most of that culture of discourse is still alive with numale atheists despite their higher unwarranted smugness levels from what I can see.

The young atheist generally wants to test himself, regardless of if he has the suitable metric to actually measure it or just write himself off as enlightened.

I can't see how you think the net is soft on SJW when we have stuff like trigglypuff going mainstream, and a massive pushback with gamergate.

What is going on here? I asked a simple question and I expect better responses than that. It's not a retarded question. Put some effort into your responses, I know you can do better.

I do agree honestly, westerners talk about how easy males have it, and feminists talk about "the patriarchy", and everyone ignores the fact that men are seen as disposable and men are fucking brutal to each other.

no, you wanted the answer you wanted to hear. have a (you) and gtfo

People instinctively put on kiddie gloves to deal with women. Look at the last guy in this article.
>[my sexual abuse] happened over a couple years when I was eight or nine
>I think my story, even though it's a tough story, is easier to tell than stories women have gone through.
The guy literally downplays his own sexual abuse because of some fucked up feminist mentality.

vice.com/read/the-feminist-comedy-show-where-men-make-rape-jokes

What's happening is that you hate social justice jihadis more than atheists, so you believe the internet isn't hard enough on them.
Fact is everybody gets theirs on the internet.

No I didn't. Your answer sucked. Kill yourself, retard.

internet has not been hard on atheists at all. Mostly, you will just see some fedora shitposts, but that goes for pretty much everyone. There's way more memes and raids on SJWs, and they seem to be more universally hated.

The internet is hard on SJWs and feminists. I don't know how you think it isn't. Look on any forum, from Reddit to Funnyjunk and the criticism of feminism is endless with only a few hugboxes like Tumblr and some blogs defending it.

The only reason this happened is because, like Atheists and bronies, sjws have to insert their opinion into everything. They won't fucking shut up and they never realize when enough is enough. So the internet responds and they are meme'd out of existence. Try posting an atheist thread on Sup Forums now and see how hard you get fedora posted.

>and a massive pushback with gamergate

Oh, so you mean the same guys that Sup Forums called "virgin losers" since late 2014? Yeah, great pushback there, chap.

Sure thing mate, enjoy your shitty circlejerk

>circlejerk

Well, no. These threads always end up where people start attacking me personally, and/or start calling every guy a "virgin", "neckbeard", and so forth that doesn't tow the feminist line.

And I'm just talking about threads I make, but the same would apply, as I've seen, to other threads/posts as well. I only ask this here because of the anonymity, Sup Forums worships women almost as much as Reddit and Tumblr do.

what are you talking about?
there were like 5 women hate threads yesterday night. Most people on here also think that women's suffrage and women sexual liberation was a big part of the downfall of the west.

This is my first time being back after about a week's ban. Of course there are some people like me here and there, but I've noticed on Sup Forums for years that what I said goes - criticize a woman, or women in general, and out come the "ur a virgin neckbeard..." standard responses.

And hey, that's fine. This is the Internet after all. I chose a picture of Milo because nobody has really fought feminists and SJWs more than he has. Instead of helping feminists by calling males "virgins" on Sup Forums, he actually uses his real name and image to spread awareness of how vile feminism/SJWism really is.

Say what you want about those fags, but can you name a bigger organized pushback against anything SJW? You can't, it's probably the first time a significant force actually pushed back.

What did the neckbeards lose? Time? SJW lost a lot more than they gained with the exception of a couple people who actually got money out of it. More money was lost in ad revenue than gained in victimbux. Arguably MUCH more in public exposure to this shit. Gamergate was ephemeral and passing. SJW is more like a fucking concrete cult trying to survive nowadays. Even the MSM is starting to ridicule crybullies on college campuses sometimes.

Well, Sup Forums isn't one person. I would say most of us dislike women and degeneracy in general, and the rest are the ones who call everyone virgins. For the most part though, Sup Forums like everyone is hugely hypocritical.

I think this might be bait but I'll answer.

Simply put atheism and Feminism are two phases in the kikes master plan.

First the kikes convince everyone to be sceptical about everything (especially the christian religion).
This is done so they can destroy White culture and morality (an example of such a degenerate is the amazing atheist), then they made sure the people who bought into atheism got hired for jobs in academic fields.

There was a problem tho atheism while in itself was just a jew meme, the smarter members of it actually had good deduction skills, they saw the next phase of the kikes plan for what it was, the start of a new religion, feminism was just the start of the religion of Cultural marxism, the smarter atheists saw this unknowing the fact they are part of the problem because of their own brainwashing by the jews so they fought against it, thats where you get people like thunderfoot.

Due to not holding up the front line atheism became a target for feminism.

The same thing will happen to feminists once the next stage in the kikes plan in enacted.

>So why did most people turn on atheists, yet most people ended up supporting SJWs and feminists?

Welcome to Sup Forums we hate them all

it has nothing to do with men being dumb

we are just naturally more competitive, which involves trying to shit on each other so we can be on top. works alright in small tribes but when you're in a massive society it's a problem.

Better controlled opposition, SJW were never in the majority they just dominated shitposting and social media so it seemed like they did, which is enough. Lots of collectivist people therefore followed the vocal minority, which is going to be a recurrent theme in the digital age; the "bad guys" are "wrong" up until everyone realises they're actually the smart guys and smart people are less collectivist/groupthink less, then they're suddenly the good guys and the "real enemy" is quickly defeated. At the moment the narrative is only just starting to reveal libertarians as the good guys.

It won't take long for another group to use the same tactics, we'll have another 10-20 years under their foot, probably cosmopolitanism or globalism or something else that's fringing on impossible to argue against despite being a potential source of inequality, and then we're back being the smart guys against the collectivist mob mentality of people who really just need a decent watching of star trek, yet again.

For us it'll always be one fight after the other. The idea is your minds grow and your debating skills increase and you'll be ready for the challenge. Arguing against extreme left wing is easy, our opponents are low hanging fruits and underground tubers, when you're arguing against the globalists and cosmopolitans it'll require much more subtle, finely chosen arguments.

It's just Sup Forums
Irony is strong here, where you have a sticky explaining the different fallacies and then you get people discrediting you for not following their norms, like being gay and liking a black dick.

And don't even get people started on the Jews.
On that point, I wanted to ask if you people got any proof of him being a kike, I've not seen one yet and I'm simply curious at this point. I vaguely remember Milo saying something about being Greco Catholic what would make sense as his family is from Grece, allegedly.

tl;dr as much I love coming here, I hate coming here.
I had some great conversations with people who you can actually have a debate with and how at the same time I can be having a "shitpost" argument and meme spamming in another

But why does Sup Forums ridicule men who go against feminism and female entitlement? That was my point, gamergate was not welcome on this site. I have no doubt a lot of bitter slutty femanons were also the ones calling them virgins, but the thirsty, the pussy worship on this site is damn real.

I'll have to look more into your claims of gamergate effectiveness, but I've always seen them to be ridiculed and seen as a joke by almost everyone on the Internet.

It's not about Sup Forums being one person, it's about a pattern developing after a long time of observation.

Here's the pattern.

1. posts criticism on women
2. cucks, shills, trolls call you virgin
3. some agree with you

not really anything different that's been on the internet forever

>But why does Sup Forums ridicule men who go against feminism and female entitlement?
Allow me to explain as someone who is not necessarily a Sup Forums native (I've been here the past year, but on other parts of Sup Forums MUCH longer). gamergate was Sup Forums incarnate. It doesn't matter if they opposed SJW, if you know Sup Forums you know how insufferable they are. Then redditors joined the fray and they're insufferable. Please go to cripplechan and read over how some of them write their posts, it's cringy a lot of the time even though the principles of their movement are 99% correct.

That said, I never hated GG as a movement, I just can't stand the people in it. Not because they're le ebin doxxers or soggy knees who hate and harass women, but they are just straight up Sup Forumsermin. Your analysis of why they were under fire was is dead wrong, you don't understand how much some boards hate Sup Forums. Even their spinoff boards hate them. Sup Forums hates them for being gaymers who shit up their board with consumerism. Sup Forums hates them because their taste in anime is shit. GG right after all the attention the fappening and the murder posted on Sup Forums just gave more unwanted attention and made the frustration worse as an embarrassing chanology 2.0.

That's why a lot of Sup Forums hates them, not because of beta orbiters who like feminism or anything.

Trigglypuff was trending on Twitter last week.