Why is this considered Tarantino's worst? I thought it was pretty good

Why is this considered Tarantino's worst? I thought it was pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0xthZjW-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ending is kino, I always get a laugh

The first part was good but the 2nd part ruined it. The stacies should have all been murdered.

What happens? I've never seen the movie

i liek first 30 mins until car crash. The rest is forgettable, except Zoƫ the blondie cause shes Uma Thurmans stunt double and a total badass.

The rest is forgettable. Dunno if I consider it hos worst

Loved it. His most approachable work

kys pleb

It's actually his best, reddit just has no taste.

Still goony garbage though

How many nigger-words and foot scenes are in it?

The second half is pretty weak. You spend the first part getting attached to this cast and they're all killed off and replaced with a group of far less likeable characters who don't get nearly as much development, and what little we see of them makes them look like insufferable bitches.

The car chases are amazing, though. Easily one of the best moments in any Tarantino movie.

It would be one of his best if MEW didn't get raped, that was fucked up

It's just a shitty B-movie that's a bit of fun.
I don't know why people feel the need to criticise it so harshly and compare it to his other stuff.

>Tarantino said his whole reason for casting based Kurt is because he was tired of watching him in shit like Miracle and Sky High and wanted to see him being badass again
>he made this and Hateful Eight

All he needs to do is make a horror movie and cast Kurt as a lead, only then will the cycle be complete.

This is Tarantino's worst movie.

Pulp Fiction>Kill Bill Vol 1 (Pure Kino)>Django>Death Proof>Reservoir Dogs>Hateful Eight>Inglorious Bastards>>>>>>>>Kill Bill Vol 2

>it's another Storm Front gets triggered episode

I unironically agree with this.

>Django
>better than Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill vol 2, Death Proof, and literal dog shit

How can you be so wrong?

It should be called Meme Proof. Tarantino's fans want meme movies, not this.

What about Jackie Brown?

Leaving out Jackie Brown confirms you as a complete pedestrian, invalidating your entire post.

hey OP that's not Hateful 8

Kill Bill Vol 2 is terrible, Death Proof is a meme and Django is a decent western.

Between KB and Django

All his films are shit, but Death Proof, Kill Bill and Reservoir Dogs are the least shit.

Vol 2 is shitty, but it still winds up being better than White Guilt: Leo Edition.

Hateful Eight is a much better western than Django. The only things good about it that are worth watching are Leo and Christoph Waltz, and the moment they're out it immediately turns unwatchable.

Aayyy shit nigga you aight

>the moment they're out it immediately turns unwatchable.

So, the last 15 minutes of the movie?

Go and watch it then, fucking unbelievable. Literally the easiest movie of a pretty reddit/plebby director

>Sup Forums suddenly loves Death Proof

How the fuck does that happen? There's absolutely nothing memorable about it. Go on, name one thing that is.

So what happened between Kill bill 1 and 2 that made them have such a bizarre quality rift between them?

It's Tarantino most researchable imo.

Best is Inglorious Basterds. Worst is Hateful 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0xthZjW-s

This.

Reservoir Dogs is his worst

Kurt Russel. We love him, that's all we need in a movie

Kurt Russel up to the point of the first murder.

lol i love it one of my favourites of his lol if not my favourite its so comfy seeing the girls shit talking lel and eventually beating russels ass lol

>1 thing

I enjoyed it after a second viewing. If you saw the two grindhouse films in the cinema, they showed this one last. And after the funny/piss take action flick, Death Proof felt like a drag

It's been forever since I saw it, but I remember it being boring as fuck, and nothing happening for 90 percent of it.

>Group of random bitches just kind of hang out for what feels like forever.
>Get in wreck and die.
>Replaced with near identical group of random bitches who just kind of hang out for what feels like forever.
>Get chased around, and eventually get "RAH RAH GRRLPOWER!" ending
>Stuntman Mike(?) ends up just being some kind of pussy.

It probably didn't help that I watched it really late at night, so I was kind of tired, and just wanted it to be over. Also doesn't help that I watched it with Planet Terror, and it's an oddly slow paced affair in comparison to that, and all the fake trailers. It's a really weird way to close out the whole Grindhouse thing.

What was so bad about Hateful 8, aside from it being the newest one?

This movie should have been shortened to about 45 mins. It's literally dumb bitches talking: the movie.

>girl driving
>challenger weighed down by 3 passengers and driving on a dirt road catching up to 69 charger on pavement
Yeah okay

a bunch of extremely obnoxious women get killed by kurt russell, what's not to like?

This movie is ok. Probably his worst, but not that bad. KBII haters and people who hate the three most recent films would disagree but I'd say this is his worst.

Jackie Brown is my favorite for reference. 154 min of kino without being nearly as self-indulgent as the other films.

dude i can quote this movie tons

but besides that when i saw it in theaters and people stood up and cheered when they kicked Stuntman Mike's face in.

The fact that some fearless stunt driver is a crying pussy when he gets shot is great

>challenger weighed down by 3 passengers and driving on a dirt road catching up to 69 charger on pavement

Well, it might be possible considering the modifications made to his car. It would probably be heavier with all that extra shit he had to put in it, and he might've had a shittier engine than the challenger.