Bitch I'm here to fuck you up

>Bitch I'm here to fuck you up

What did she mean by this?

bitches know they can't catch me

VROOM VROOM

She was probably talking about that old hag Marina who got butthurt because Charli's much more successfull and younger than her.

looking thiccer than usually.

at least marina knows lana
do you know why? because they're great friends :3

I have already told you that they're not actually friends with factual evidence.

You need to stop lying, they're not friends and Marina's only friends are a faggot and some ridiculously hideous drag queen.

Meanwhile Charli got friends like Tay, Tinashe, MO and many more successful relevant artists.

eww Lana Del Trash

>factual evidence
bitch its all over instagram and facebook?
>tay&co
that's insane charli sure is lucky

No, all they did was record a few videos together.

It was a publicity stunt and you're retarded to believe that Lana cares about some irrelevant old hag that doesn't even live in america.

This was just another one of Lana's genius publicity moves to steal all of Marina's minimal left over attention and it clearly worked.

fuck yeah the marina hater guy

You don't actually like Marina, stop lying to yourself. No one unironically likes her expect for people that don't want to admit to themselves that they hate her.

If you don't hate her then you will hate her.

Take it back bitch, she's like Adele if Adele weren't shit, or English.

I'm indifferent toward her. Only thing I hate is people reccing her to me because I like Lana and Charli. Marina has no great songs, and only a few acceptable ones.

words cannot express how hard I would smash charli

Because Marina needs to pay shills to market her shitty music. She thinks that her shitty music lives up to the standards of Lana and Charli, of course only brainlets would actually fall for that hence why no one unironically listens to Marina.

Honestly, Marina is just a disgusting old hag.

There's no one in the music industry that has more artistic merit than Marina. Her tongue in cheek commentary on consumerism, pop culture, and modern relationships in "electra heart is mind blowing. She has a very sarcastic tone, and shown in "Froot" she can be serious and eloquent compared to her previous work.
Not only has she released 3 albums full of the epitome of artistic merit, she is also a very beautiful person.

Charli needs to hire boys to make her music not shitty for her

shut the fuck up and post more slutty charli

if that's what you have to tell yourself to help you sleep better, keep going for it buddy :3

I know you're just saying that because you think it will make me angry. You know that nothing of that is true. There is no sarcastic tone in EH, the thirty layers of autotune and reverb makes any emotions impossible to hear.
Atleast there are still people willingly listen to her music, unlike Marina.
Not an argument, I'll just take that as a yes, Lana isn't her friend.

Ma fucking nigga

Vroom Vroom EP > Number 1 Angel > Shit=the rest

New album when?

Literally whom?