If an alien space ship were to land right in front of you and it's occupants asked you to come with them forever...

If an alien space ship were to land right in front of you and it's occupants asked you to come with them forever, what would you do and why?

Leave because there's nothing for me here.

Yes and because it can't be worse than this. They obviously understand my plight. They speak English. They have a space ship. I see no reason not to.

I'd go because I would learn more about the universe than I ever could staying on earth

I wouldn't go because I got hoes to fuck here on earth, and who knows if aliens even have decent pussy to smash.

Nah, I have people i love here. I dont want to say goodbye forever to them

>Turn 360 degrees and walk away

I'd go if I could bring someone with me. In space, only the aliens hear you scream.

Do they have Wi-fi?

Hijack the ship because im black

>you have to go alone
But who'd you take?

What?

Grand theft auto. Tukey would be a nice place to play rick sanchez and little bill.

Is there an internet connection on board?

I'd hop on board. Why? Because the entire planet is accelerating into a tech savvy stupid age. If the aliens have found a way to travel across space, the odds favor their universe is better than our world.

Man op. That thought is horrifying on the current level of accepted alien types..
But if the ship opened and it was a bunch of people from the 90s with heroin habits, but really bright dispositions, and all the shit from the 90s culture (surge soda too please) I just might consider it.
But I'd ask what the plan was?

No but I'd take a sefie with them.

>No
you fucking millennial

But wouldn't that mean they're even more tech savvy, therefore more stupid?

Then no deal

Well they're actual aliens that know how to communicate. They need your semen for food flavoring purposes. It's like maple syrup to them user.

>their universe

I'd just like to see the world burn. Think I would stay.

Leave, Make a life out of what ever you can away from this cesspool, If shit is terrible where ever you're taken, Make the most of of it.

Fuck space nigger

Scarlett Johanssen

Mmmm

That's scary since it puts me on the same level as cattle to them.
They throw me in a cage, milk my rod with some pump and I'm stuck for the rest of my days as a type of farm animal, wishing I stayed on earth.
Or..
Are the aliens horrifying to look at or like attractive? And do they have females? Who are going to pleasantly collect my cum in a sexual pleasing manner??

It depends on how they look. I want some fine alien aboard before i can say yes.

>aliens make snack stop on way home
retard anons skip on board

beats living a mediocre life down here...

i'm probably not attracted to space pussy so no I wouldn't go

If i can explain to the one's i love and proof to them i'm going to be the first man to live with alliens. and learn so much more than humanity ever thought possible. i would go.
But i won't leave them in pain and sorrow thinking i'm dead or got taken prisoner by niggers or something.

Without a word to anyone, yes I'd leave the planet forever in a heartbeat.

Fuck I'd do it without the aliens, just an empty spaceship with a launch button. Don't know or care where it goes, just launch and be gone from here.

Yes, fuck this boring planet, just gonna say good bye to family and friends. Imagine all the tech they would have. Spaceship, understanding of the universe, no monetary primitive money system. Fuck yes just me please with you.

this

Sure I would go with them. Humans are so boring and cold. It would be fun and very interesting.

I'd stay then. A guy that I work with. I'm slightly obsessed with him.

Aliens do not exist.

That's what you've been told.

kay-eee-kay

underrated post/10

no because space don't real and aliums are demoans

crew aboard an alien vessel? definitely
why? sounds like a fuckin experience

Then what are Mexicans?

tell them I aint no gayfer

taco niggers

The better question is - would you bang an alien?

absolute madman

of course and spawn master race broodlings to dominate both worlds

but what if t eats your head right after sex like a mantis

Do they have other technologies that would improve the quality of my life and if so how much? If the answers are yes and considerably, than I would be inclined to say my goodbyes.

Sure. Do exactly the opposite of what parents teach kids. I'll give them scissors and tell them to run and stick them into a socket. If they can do that, I'll go. Plus why would they ask? Abduction is clutch with those fucks. Plus I'd go anyway. Just catch it on T.V or something, It's all a lie. They'd probably hurt ya.

doesnt matter my genes were passed on and that will give my brood nourishment

You don't know the future. What if after you left we discover some shit that makes space travel obsolete anyways? Then you would be some aliens bitch forever.

the truth is out there.

Womans bitch, Bosses bitch, or explorer. take your pick.

Only if they have an all day buffet

Ayyy

First I'd wonder what the hell they are doing on the 7th floor of an apartment building

Then I would probably go

Watching.

I'd rape them

>Turn 180° and walk away backwards.

>Join them
>Declare myself a prophet sent by God and create a new religion
>More and more aliens convert
>Overthrow their government with a golpe
>Declare myself God Emperor of [insert shitty alien planet name]
>Invade Earth
>Annex Earth
>Invade and annex rest of the universe
>Become God Emperor of the Universe
>Fuck alien chicks and destroy finally Andy Sixx shit log bread posters

>discover some shit that makes space travel obsolete anyways?

We are barely capable of space travel now and how could it become obsolete??? That makes no sence at all wtf did i just read?? If you get abducted they would use you as an alien cum soc

I've seen some amazing vehicles in the sky... some slower moving ones near the ground and much faster vehicles in the sky (which did things no aircraft on Earth can do). I've seen them in the company of pilots and police... and with my exes and my wife. I don't drink or takes drugs.

Now the faster moving ones appear to be probes of come kind. Like our drones. The larger ones were close enough to the ground that people got out of their cars to look at them... and they were massive metal objects with stains and rust marks on their hull. Who knows what they were? I can only speculate.

But to answer OP's question: Yes, I'd go with them. Earth is a dying planet. The inhabitants are mostly savages and parasites. I'm sure this isn't unique in the universe but I'm done with it all.

The pic I'm posting isn't mine. I found it online. But although it's been about 12 years since the last time I saw four UFOs (and fired a laser at one of them, causing it to change direction), I saw a new one with a pulsing ring of lights on it descend from the clouds while I was driving home on the freeway about two weeks ago. It came down through the clouds and then ascended again after about 30 seconds. Very unusual. I had $14K worth of camera and lenses sitting in a bag next to me but I was on a busy freeway doing 110kmph (Australia) at the time and could not take my eyes off the road or stop.

Thanks for giving your plan away. Satan.

Honestly though, what if this shit happens and it goes on T.V

Or worse, the internet.

Fuck yes. I've been looking for those fuckers ever since I saw something as a kid.

Word for word what I would have said too. God speed for your alien adventures user.

Wat u see?

Lights in the sky. Beings in my room.

Ask for 5 mins, grab some clothes and other shit including my pc so I can shit post from space, and then go

You get beamed up and everything is cool but then you realize these bastards are not going to give you their wlan password.

Fire up my USB stick with independence day viruses and kali Linux and attempt to steal their network password but accidentally the ship and all aliens die

Damn aliens have been using arch all along.

Yup. It's been explained off as night terrors. I've seen UFOs since then but those things have only appeared in dreams or "sleep paralysis" episodes since. if it actually was sleep paralysis.

I would go but with one condition . I would demand to speak to their ship captain and request that i can take my gf (pic rwmelated) with me or no deal. Because im afraid of no good pussy in space.

Leave so i can see intelligent ljfe

>2017
>still believes there are smart aliens out there

How autistic must one become to still think there are lifeforms smarter and more advanced in space as humans are made by our mighty god.

My ex and I had a simultaneous experience, was weird. so I just told her to sleep.

I would let them fuck me with their tentacles

Satan? Lucifer? What god you praying to man.

They hand you a dictionary at first contact before you can enter the saucer

They will take you another earth where all you have to do is fuck bitches and populate. No laws no rules. Your knowledge would make you a god.

either that or just get anally probed which would be fine also.

Hey is that an UFO there charkes omg look at that. No jeff its just my anal probe from sirius

aliens dont exist retard

You're the reason we haven't left yet.

Show me proof then you stupid fuck, you're a retard and you have autism.

He doesn't have any proof but he showed you proof that he's autistic, fucking fairy tale alien believing faggot.

Who says they're any better?