Sup Forums tell me if i downed like 15-20 200mg ibuprofen tablets, would it kill me?

Sup Forums tell me if i downed like 15-20 200mg ibuprofen tablets, would it kill me?

nope just pain and hospitalization, would make you die sooner though

2 weeks of pain and suffering until you die, so yes.
Keep that in mind tho user.
Also don't be an idiot and kill yourself.

lame im tryna fuccin die and this plus some aspirin is all i got
fuck bleach

yes, in the very, very long run

in short terms it will make you vomit and give you gastritis, possibly a stomach ulcer or perforation and then massive pain when the acid leaks inside your abdomen.

Have fun

Nope - Knew someone who did that once. All it does it fuck up your liver functions for a while and make you feel like shit for weeks. Lots of medical treatment for big bucks and a lot of health issues later in life.

Hopefully you stupid fucker!

dam

An ibuprofen over dose causes liver failure. You'll die in great pain.

PharmD here, I had a real good toxicology professor/clinician and basically in this situation he would say that if you ate a good meal that day and are young and healthy and of normal weight you would most likely be fine. I doubt you'd be able to stomach that tho, ppl complain about nausea/vomiting from 800mg doses of ibuprofen. Prescription doses of ibuprofen are recommended not to exceed 3200 mg/day, you're barely there with 15x200mg

tl;dr?

Probably not, pick a stronger drug to OD on

liver failure.
you might not even die, but just be extremely debilitated for life.
if you are gonna an hero, do it right.

Also my friend ate 8 naproxen once because he was groggy and kept it next to his vitamin C...thats like a 2x overdose and he was totally 100% fine, other than being freaked out.

OP here fuck this brb googling "where is the black market and do they have guns in stock"

mmk here is what you do, go into your moms bathroom and start digging through her shit until you find her pills, write down the names and doses of what she has and report it back to me. I'll tell you how to kill yourself best.

They also have additives in most over the counter pain killers to keep you from taking enough to get to a point where it becomes serious. It also helps that you need to take WAY more than people think you do to get anywhere close to it being life threatening.

i live alone

itll probably jst give you the shits. do it

yeah I know I would fucking yack FOR SURE if I ate that...

oh fuck i gotta obey trips

why take 15-20 ibuprofen when you can take 3 Aleve?

Perfect, go buy about 20mg of a prescription drug called dilaudid from your local shady guy. Lock your door, make sure no one is coming over for a while. Eat all those pills and follow it up with like 8 slices of bread. Lay down and enjoy your painless death. As long as no one stops by, you'll die. If someone happens to pop in and call an ambulance they will probably give you a couple shots of naloxone to save your ass unfortunately.

would aleve really fuck me up good if i take a bunch?

muh sides
top kek

>LD50 Guinnee pig: 495 mg/kg
>100 kg person (your American deal with it)
>49,500 mg half of population fed ibo will die.
> Ibu 400 mg: 49,500 mg /400 mg = 123,75

You will need about 125 pills to have 50% change of killing yourselve.

Good luck with that

yeah i'm ruling out ibuprofen lmao weak shit

blend it into a milkshake

No

My doc has me taking 12 a day. You probably wont die but screw your liver

OP here. i've never been on any medications other than paxil and that shit is weak.
i seriously don't know shit about dosages or whatever so bear with me

actually im done with this thread, i'll find a train or something to kiss
thx for the help guys

Down 2x 5mg oxynorms and few benzos.. wont kill you, but you will not even want to kill yourself after that.

only if you paid $40 for them

Put em up your butt so you don't vomit

pray for you son, i pray.

Literally, this!

make it 50 faggot

Shit. That's nothing. When I have a tooth ache and don't feel like getting it fixed I'll just take 8x200mg every 4 hours for about a week until the tooth dies.
It might give you an upset stomach but 20 pills won't really do much to you.

I ate 30 before. I basically just puked alot and felt like shit.

Fags who don't take over 40+ and chase it with 80 proof alcohol are wanting to live and crying for help.

here is what will happen:

1) you will throw up
2) you will get a ringing in your ears
3) you will feel cold, but not have a fever. your body temperature will drop some.
4) you will get liver damage when you get old.

if you want to kill yourself, blow your brains out with a fucking gun.

Broke my femur 25 years ago and took a shit ton of ibuprofen after my codeine ran out. Never felt so sick to my stomach in my life. Made me forget about my leg for a few hours though.

Why bread? And why that much.