Do Australians really think they're much smarter than us?

Do Australians really think they're much smarter than us?

Holy shit, check yourselves before you check ourselves.You're much more leftist than us. Can you even own guns lol?

Australians are worse than Turk roaches

They serve no purpose on this board.

Just flame people for no reason but add no useful information.

>lol
Just shut up for gods sake.
I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots nowadays.

I SINGLE HANDEDLY BOOST LEAF IQ LEVELS TO ASTRONOMICAL HEIGHTS.

>implying they need to have a purpose
>implying whiny bullshit like this isn't reason enough for them to be here
sounds like your purpose is being a little bitch so why don't you make like a tree and fuck off

Typical self hating Canadian
>booohooo I dont like our current leader please American annex us
Even while ruled by a nigger Americans show pride in their fucking country. This is exactly why people call us a non country.
Get the fuck out, faggot.

Hey answer my question, cunts.
Can you even own a gun
>Buy-Back program
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

It's Nu pols favorite pastime to suck Aussie cock for no reason.

Hop off the boat from Reddit
>hop on the cock of some unfunny bogan

>Can you even own guns lol?

Sort of. Nothing semi-auto and nothing high caliber without an insanely complex, long, expensive process. I can have my little .22 though. Pic related

come here and find out you fat cunt

yep, you just have to be registered with a gun club and own a safe to keep them in. Although if you live in the NT you can pretty much own whatever you want (you can buy crossbows at the shops)

>Can you even own guns lol?
Sure

Can you offend feminists without facing court and huge legal bills?

I've been here since '05 and the only place I ever went to on reddit was SRSwomen and the bernie sanders thing. Go dunk yourself cucklord.

>Sort of. Nothing semi-auto and nothing high caliber without an insanely complex, long, expensive process
Good luck against your own government. Heard they can confiscate all your assets in a snap there since you don't have a real constitution.

Can you think your own thoughts without the Trudeu SS coming after you?

>bait this obvious

LOL HAS YOUR LEADER SHIRTFRONTED PUTIN YET?

HE SAID IN THE NEWS HE WOULD SHIRTFRONT PUTIN.

WHAT IS HE A PUSSY?

Tones Ain't our leader anymore, besides I doubt your cuck PM would even threaten someone responsible for Canadian deaths.

Oh wait that's rights, he didn't even respond to the terrorist attacks on Canadian citizens.

>Tones Ain't our leader anymore
lol he got cucked out of your government.

How is he gonna shirtfront putin now?

Lmao not like we asked the bastard to shirt front Putin anyways.

Yes.

Why does Canada even exist today?

You are Americans with some figurehead queen. You can't even elect a PM that doesn't embarrass you and you are cucked by frogs.

Just join the union already and shut the fuck up.

Its okay, after all the roasting us Australians all know one of you cucks will say sorry.

Sorry

>gun control
>leftist
lmao

god damn, his face triggers my autism every time

now, canada, i fully support shitposting aimed at austrailians, but your gun laws arent much better. youd better be swiss or a u.s. citizen before you shitpost about gun rights.