ITT you have to spend the rest of eternity inside any video game

ITT you have to spend the rest of eternity inside any video game

which one do you pick and why?

DOA obviously

Do I get as many lives as I would in the game because that matters a lot.

>"Obviously?"
Fallout 4 with all DLCs

Leisure suit larry

Wow

HOLY SHIT! There's a sniper that's been chasing me!
We better get out of he

i don't see how that is a better choice over DOA mate.

live your life scrounging for shit and constantly getting radiation poisoning or live on a tropical fucking island with 20+ horny females primed and ready for mating.

Overwatch

Mass effect. You're a badass and Miranda.

Stardew Valley, living the peaceful life of a small town farmer.

GTA uh.... 5 I guess

Burnout paradise obviously

oh wont u plz take me home

Hotline Miami, get that shit down to a perfectly choreographed dance of death

DOOM

TES III:Morrowind and i would beat the shit out of Cliff Racer.

Shenmue

seriously bad choice... you enjoy it for a reason: its a game.

have you played on a RP server? basically you can atleast mimic an autistic lifestyle, so most of this userbase would be fine

Football Manager '17

>>not picking witcher
>>Not picking ark
>>Not picking rapelay
>>Not picking huniepop

Im disappointed niggers

Hands fucking down a pre-revolution Columbia from Bioshock Infinite. White man's Eden.

Or next probably pre-revolution Rapture from Bioshock.... though even if there weren't herds of insane splicers, the claustrophobia of being underwater in tight spaces may get to you after a while.

Shenmue feels just a lot like the 1980s even in the US (I'm aware it was set in Japan and China). When I think back to the 80s as a kid, things were really a lot like that; the style, the ambience, the entertainment.

Yandere

Runescape. .... osrs tho fuck eoc

The dead rising universe, cause they jave many more opportunities afforded to the average man

Like the zombie gladiator dome

It's because it's set in the 80s

Final fantasy tactics advance because it's been a fantsay of mine since I was like 12

Honey Select Bitch

Biko 3

You and me are nigga on a whole nother level

Dead or alive beach volleyball.

Witcher world, a bit depressing but a lot going on and a lot of politics/war. Can chose to ignore all the crap in the world due to medieval style or get involved. Just seems interesting though a perfect world would get boring.

It's tough, because while I think games like Skyrim and GTA V seem amazing and expansive, in terms of real life they're not that big. As an example, GTA V takes place in a downsized version of California. I've seen all the replicated locations in real life. From the old buildings in downtown LA all the way to the Salton Sea (I forget what they called that area in GTA V)

And all of that... Is very condensed in the game.

I hate to say it, but I think I would, in terms of replay value, say Minecraft. Because if I'm stuck in a game for life, I feel like being in one where you get to decide what it looks like, and where structures go... Would give it a much more infinite play value.

I would be sick of it, but at least I could try to rebuild things I saw in the real world if I got too homesick. Or build fantasy. Or build sci-fi. There's an element of being able to change genre....

That, and it's still receiving updates. I suspect, at this rate, they will keep updating for a few years. So you might have new features to look forward to as well. Whereas I highly doubt any significant changes to gameplay are coming to Skyrim or GTA V.