Who's more annoying, "Gucci Mane is a genius" guy or "John Lennon beat his wife" guy?

who's more annoying, "Gucci Mane is a genius" guy or "John Lennon beat his wife" guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/image/B-c2OHxLSg86CejOWrmiVg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least the gucci mane one is supposed to be funny
every kid who spams the ''john lennon wife beater'' meme thinks it's the most enlightened person ever

Average death grips fan

xxxcontraction fans are the worst tbqh

the meme of an edgelord saying "john lennon beat his wife" has already been a dead meme for years. summerfags are polluting the catalog with this shit, but the people who bump it are worse.

>The Beatles
>Terrible fucking band name
>Absolutely no consistent artistic voice
>sounds like weak sissy shit compared to actual rock music
>British
>All of them ugly as shit
>Fucking white males

why were these guys so popular?

The death grips is good meme is the worst

I think they're shit, but George definitely was a handsome bastard.

>why were these guys so popular?
>fucking white males
>white males

Brandon commenting at all, it ruins the quality of the thread and lowers everyone's iq even more

Lanashill aka Marinahater.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/image/B-c2OHxLSg86CejOWrmiVg/

what are the implications of John Lennon beating his wife anyway?

>Marinahater
i dunno about annoying because he's easy to spot and ignore but this guy's honestly one of the oddest people on Sup Forums
i kinda wonder what his home life is like

hey if my wife was Yoko Ono I'd beat her too

I can't tell if he's joking or not.

Is this a Hard Times article?

But neither of those are people who think that Drake, Kendrick, and Taylor Swift are unironically simultaneously the best artists ever and you're a racist misogynist if you disagree
Stop stealing AOTYs from other people you faggots

aren't they the same guys tho

Nothing's annoying with filters.

>can't read

>can't read
It quotes the name of the fucking Onion article, you can't read.

so it's obviously not a Hard Times article then, since it says onion in the filename

>so it's obviously not a Hard Times article then, since it says onion in the filename
Why would the Onion write that article, and then write another article quoting the very same article they wrote satirizing it? I don't think the Onion would mock their own articles, that requires some meta level of satire.

It's a Hard Times article satirizing The Onion's article, I know because I read The Hard Times, and have already read The Onion's article.

holy shit I didn't even read the picture I just assumed it was The Onion original lmao sorry

>holy shit I didn't even read the picture I just assumed it was The Onion original lmao sorry
Honestly not surprised. The Hard Times is on another level of satire compared to The Onion desu.

yeah, I love The Hard Times, especially the "stoner metal band incorporates a wide variety of influences like Black Sabbath and Black Sabbath" and other stoner metal stuff (they do a lot)

'John Lennon beat his wife' guy, it was always ever an over hyped meme in the first place