Im going to try LSD this night any tips?

Im going to try LSD this night any tips?

Don't shit is fucked up

Smoke a lot of weed and go to the roof

Keep a calm state of mind and a calm environment. Just trip, don't be a pussy. Everything's gonna be fine.

Have someone take you to the grocery store. There's a delightful mix of sounds and colors you can't really appreciate unless you're frying. If you're sober it's a disgusting result of capitalism, but on acid it's better than Disneyland.

Is it real DW LSD, street LSD or some RC like 1P-LSD or AL-LAD

you with friends or just chillin by yourself?

Drink lots of water or alchohol, if you drink alchohol drink water as well though.

Food ready and standing by, pick really random things that you know you like or think you will.

Music is fucking key and done wrong can fuck you up.

Girls, girls are amazing to be around on lsd.

Smoke plenty weed,

Watch a surreal or cult movie, Watch pulp fiction or fear and loathing.

Talk to people, keep things that you like the feel of, smell of, taste of, sound of and look of around you, your senses are intense as fuck, so fully exploit that by making them pleasureable.

Go outside and watch a sunset, go in the woods maybe take some mushrooms too. Keep smoking weed tho. Build a fire.

Have the best time ever, exploit it every time, make everything around you your favourite thing and with people you like or love, its amazing and enlightening.

Avoid loud people. Beware of questions from the public. Don't steal a police car. Do cause mayhem.

Op here I want to try in a rave next saturdays is one in my city

idk i think its street lsd

Who the FUCK want's to cause mayhem on acid? Is it different than it was when I used it in the 80s? It was not an aggressive drug at all. If any 'mayhem' was going to occur it was usually self-inflicted or collateral damage during the self-afflicted episode.

I don't mean fighting, I mean going a bit feral in th woods and such. No its still not an agressive drug, unless you mix it with coke at least.

I wouldn't advice raving on LSD on your first trip.
It takes fucking long, be at a comfortable place so you can lie back and put on a headphone if shit gets intense. Be with someone you trust and realize it's a drug it ,takes long but after the drug runs it's course you'll return to base line. Also only smoke weed if you have a high tolerance. Most of the bad trips are caused by smoking weed when you are tripping, it makes everything 100x more intense.
And remember if it's bitter it's a spitter

Oh. I get it. I never really felt the attraction to nature and the base instincts when I fried. I always imagined it elevated me. Kind of like, "Fuck you! plant and animal kingdom! I am your God!"

Which is kind of a funny thing because I'm normally very conscious and careful about my surroundings and everything in it.

Shit, didn't even see.

Op here
I try red meth before in a rave and its was so cool but i think I think I'll take your advice

Do it in a safe place like at home. If you want to go for a walk, don't go too far, so you can always come back home if you start freaking out.

Nobody tries meth and just then never takes it again. I don't believe you.

You should take lsd

MDMA Crystals not meth (mistaken)

I don't do it often now, but i used to like going to the woods and building things with friends and music and weed and food and more acid.

Work sadly gets in the way.

Lots of fluids and sugars, piss regularly. Before it kicks in put on a movie you like and have it ready (not games, trust me), have around stuff that makes you comfy and don't bother trying to eat. You'll have a good time.

Don't get stuck in a loop

MDMA makes everything pleasurable. LSD makes everything fucking weird as fuck. Don't take acid in a crowded or loud place, you'll have a bad time, if the dose is high enough - it'll be the most terrifying thing that ever happened to you. Do it in a calm and safe environment.

MDMA is a different category of drugs it's not a psychedelic.
MDMA turns your anxiety off psychedelics amplify it if there is any. You want freedom on psychs if you wanna take a shit you go take shit without standing in line ect. Just stay at home and see what the drug does.

Not op but im also planning to do lsd and then listen to salut c'est cool but anyways any experience ? Greentext ?

I used to like counting money. One time I started counting all my money when I was tripping and just kept doing it until I fell asleep. I woke up feeling like the richest fucker on the planet and couldn't wait to count it all again. I had less than 35 bucks to my name...

it lasts a really long time
you're going to have issues falling asleep

i don't like acid

get a testing kit you retard

also use tripsit.me

Wtf am I looking at OP? I don't see a tab or any liquid.

>stayed up for 30 hours synthesizing some lsd
>Decide to take it, rather than sleep
>Put on avatar cause i never saw it
>Dead in the middle of the movie, acid kicks in
>character tells me my heart will stop if i dont keep thinking about it
>stay up another 2 hours crying
>wander over to neighbors house, break in, eat some food, and hug her daughter, take a 5 minute nap, go back home
>Call up bro to take me to hospital cause im terrified if dying
>no answer
>Call up mom, try to act not high
>end up telling her that i think Michael cera is a fucking kike (direct quote)
>sit down in kitchen, wake up several hours later standing in my garage, pissing into an old gas can
>Mom dropped off nyquil for me (she had entered my house but im unsure if i interacted with her)
>Down half the bottle, wake up a day later unsure what the fuck i did

Lost 2 days of time, and i still wish to this day to take lsd again

Put it in your butt

That's fucking epic

take 30 hits by yourself in isolation for 3 days with nothing but vodka. watch movies like man bites dog and visit best gore. then jack off to giantess cartoons

I smoked meth on weekends for about a 8 months. That was 15 years ago.

It's all about your mindset

I still have no fucking idea why i told my mother that i think michael cera is a fucking kike. Truly, to this day if she sees him on tv or in a movie she will always call me up and ask "why dont you like this nice jewish boy?" And i dont even think hes jewish.

This is the view of people who have never taken drugs, its very plausible to casually take highly addictive drugs.
I've taken heroin like 10 times.

Go to sleep before the sun comes up or you'll be stuck like that forever

:')

Too late

Listen to no qaurter on youtube shit always starts my trip

Riders on the storm

'think'
Buy a test kit first... Please for your own safety.

>sit down in kitchen, wake up several hours later standing in my garage, pissing into an old gas can

This.

When i took L it felt like i constantly needed to piss. I was pissing in everything i could get my hands on

There is little good advice in this thread - know your dose and research what you're in for, check tripsit.me or erowid.org for advice and what to expect.

Don't smoke weed during your first trip. Weed sends any psychoactive into overdrive which is great if you're experienced, not so much if you're not.

Water weakens a tabs effect if you drink to quickly so wait a little while before drinking, however, you won't feel thirsty and time won't make sense enough for you to remember when you last drank so keep in mind that you gotta have some water occasionally.

Eat cool shit, listen to cool shit, watch cool shit and be ready to explore some deep internal questioning cos you're going to hit some crazy introspective moments along the way. You're in for a fucking treat!

Hey OP,
Just take it easy the first time.
Make sure you know how much you're taking and don't take too much. Be in a nice and comfortable environment and wait till it kicks in. Don't smoke weed or drink alcohol until you are past the peak. Combining shit on your first time might just make it kick in way harder then you would like. Take some nice music with you anywhere you go. Make sure you don't go to any crowded places, most people go really bad on crowds. Go outside into nature to get the best experience of your life. Stay chill and have fun!

Dubs checked, and confirmed, lsd is piss city