Webb VP pick CONFIRMED

Holy shit it might actually happen guys. Carson said Trump is looking at democratic VPs

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/carson-says-trump-could-consider-democrat-for-running-mate/ar-BBsGOET?li=BBnb7Kz

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/donald-trump-should-consider-jim-webb-for-veep/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/05/trump-carson-vp-republican/83990758/
youtube.com/watch?v=um7Z3usghIs&feature=youtu.be&t=5074
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_of_the_United_States_Senate_election_in_Virginia,_2006
youtube.com/watch?v=Enw6Yx19qSg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhWdQfwigU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It won't happen though..

Trump just reaffirmed that he'll pick a Republican. Pretty suspicious slip by Carson though especially considering he's probably more conservative than Trump is.

I'd take Webb for something like Secretary of Defense.
He's not the best public speaker, but he's still a great guy.

When did he say that?

It's starting to pick up steam.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/donald-trump-should-consider-jim-webb-for-veep/

Newsmax just did an article on it too. That's two articles about a Trump/Webb ticket in the past 24 hours.

Trump said it here
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/05/trump-carson-vp-republican/83990758/
Again not so sure how serious he is anymore.

Webbfags are still here? You've been forever BTFO

What seems more likely, the person literally in charge of looking for Trump's VP somehow isn't clued in to what kind of VP Trump actually wants, or the person in charge of finding Trump a VP let slip something he shouldn't have?

Carson, you say.....

>being this delusional

Trump corrected Carson's statement, he's not going to pick a Democrat when he can't even get the entire GOP as it is. It's not happening.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants, he's Trump. Stop concern trolling.

And he said he would 100% pick a Republican.

That doesn't mean anything 2-3 months before the pick is actually announced. Early on is when you typically float the names of people you don't actually plan on picking but want on your good side during the GE and try to keep the peace with the establishment, hence why he keeps saying he's considering people that have already said they don't want to do it like Rubio and Kasich. The VP is supposed to be a wild card that you save for much later.

Lol I like how the article states McCain almost picked Lieberman instead of Palin. GOP would've been buttmad but he probably would've won the election because Palin got raped in debates by Biden, and was a complete twit.

No, 2008 was doom for Republicans because the public was so fed up with Bush. Lieberman was strongly disliked by the rank-and-file of both parties and would've added nothing to the ticket.

I might be wrong or recollection things wrong, but I don't ever remember literally anybody liking Lieberman back then. Why was that ever under consideration?

*recollecting

Trump can't pick anybody that will give Hillary an out if she kills him. She's killed people before and this time her life is on the line Trump has said he will have the FBI indict her as the statute of limitations won't have expired

Webb isn't a democrat anymore, and he could easily register as a Republican any day now.

>In a novel Lost Soldiers, he describes a graphic scene of incest and pedophilia between a returning soldier and his son that is too explicit to quote from here; in another he describes a woman performing sexual acts on a banana.

webb started off as a republican and he's an american hero you faggot

From all politiccalpundits and analysts, only Sup Forums has predicted anything right on this race.

I can't believe it

Sup Forums was right again

Webb hates Clinton. He specifically made a point of saying he won't vote for her no matter what and would probably indict her too given the chance.

Assuming trump doesn't flip-flop on that too.

In Texas here. The local ABC news is reporting that Rick Perry is saying that he is ready to be Trumps pick for VP if asked. He is reaching out to Trump for discussion.

>endorse somebody like three hours ago after a year of them campaigning
>reach out and tell them that YOU'RE ready to be picked for VP

You're right, he was disliked and a non-factor. If McCain did consider him, well McCain is a dipshit anyway.

Webb is a democrat meme

He used race baiting tactics to get elected
fuck Webb and everyone who shills for him

>If McCain did consider him, well McCain is a dipshit anyway.

And he was captured in Vietnam, like a loser!

Webbfags plz go

trump already bytfo

pic related is the perfect man for the job

Don't underestimate him. He's a really smart guy.
Have you seen his glasses?

I won't vote for Trump if Rick Perry is his VP. We cannot risk a Rick Perry presidency.

>He used race baiting tactics to get elected
He didn't force the macaca meme. It happened organically because it was a bizarre thing for George Allan (for those who don't know, a slimeball former senator from VA) to call somebody.

>carson-says-trump-could-consider-democrat-for-running-mate
>consider

You're neglecting to mention that his opponent tried to gender bait by digging up some article he wrote in the seventies about how women shouldn't be in combat roles in the military. Talk shit, get hit.

I'm sick of this Jim Webb shit.

Trump's main theme is that he's going to put Americans first. We're tired of the government fucking us while giving handouts to illegal immigrants.

JIM WEBB would give illegal immigrant Obamacare.

Did you retards miss this democratic debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=um7Z3usghIs&feature=youtu.be&t=5074

>QUESTION: Senator Webb, do you support the undocumented immigrants getting Obamacare?

>WEBB: I wouldn't have a problem with that.

He completely fucks with Trumps message. Now shut the fuck up with your dogshit meme candidate.

The wikipedia page makes it seem like it was both sides. Webb even admitted to saying nigger before.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_of_the_United_States_Senate_election_in_Virginia,_2006

First cross party ticket since Lincoln

Trump supports Obamacare though. You realize Trump flip flops all the time...right? He's also for open borders and he hires illegal immigrants.

Doesn't Obamacare just mandate you to buy insurance?

Tbh Webb is probably the best choice, especially considering Hillary will pick Kaine as a VP, Trump might need Webb to compete in Virginia.

I'm sorry but it's not going to be Newt. A VP cannot rival him in a debate. It's gonna be either Kasich or Rand. Kasich is the safe choice because he's benign and somewhat of a gaffemaster. Rand is a manlet, lol.

Moonman will be put somewhere else.

He should see who shillary picks as vp first desu

Yup. Though I think it also offers subsidies for low-income families

Ah, well that's pretty shitty if he was genuine about wanting to expand it for illegal immigrants. Otherwise he shits on Obamacare and calls for the border to be closed all the time so it doesn't make much sense.

That's not a flip flop

Webb will certainly bring the vets, especially the nam era vets and their families, to the Trump camp.

>He's also for open borders

Citation needed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Enw6Yx19qSg

>Implying Webb can't switch his party affiliation to Republican.

You realize that's CHEAPER than having them use the emergency room for everything, right?

>Plz be Webb...
>Plz be Paul...

What are the odds he picks a no-name "Who" so the media spends 5 weeks of coverage drooling over him?

Jim "Stabbin the vietcong" Webb

You cant ebb the webb

Kek wills it.

The real reason you should want a Webb pick is not because Webb is necessarily superior to any potential Republican pick but because picking a Democrat will not only guarantee a win in the general election but will be a very real step toward the death of the two party system.

Just imagine a Trump/Webb split ticket that defies the conventions of both parties and leads to 4 successful years. At re-election time, they run again but do so not as republicans or democrats but as a new center-right nationalist party.

>At re-election time, they run again but do so not as republicans or democrats but as a new center-right nationalist party.
Is such a thing even possible?

We can only hope brother

Webb is a nixonian democrat. By today's standards has basically a moderate conservative

Looks like kek says yes

praise kek

So we're sending the blacks to Africa? fuck yes

I believe Huntsman also spoke up in favor of campaign finance reform in 2012. Couple that with a green energy policy, and Trump can siphon a lot of pissed off Berniebros.

> shilling this whosit on Sup Forums

Is this a meme now?

Why do you guys want this oldfag so badly? He's a liberal neocon plus he's retard.

I see you want to die.

Webb gold incoming:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhWdQfwigU

>He's a liberal neocon plus he's retard.
you literally just described trump and you don't even know it

Plenty of people know Jim Webb only retards who can't into politics don't. He also writes for the Washington Post (and of course is the former senator of Virginia)

Anyone who killed communists is OK in my book senpai

> VP debate is in Virginia

yessssssssss

I see you don't know what neocon means lmao

KEKS OUT

More likely to be Huckabee than Rand desu

you used liberal in the same sentence too so it fits the bill for you being uneducated and a trump supporter
keep going though

How fucking new are you exactly?

Webb was a republican under Reagan as the secretary of the navy.

I see no issue with this since Webb even pulled out of the race in 2016 saying that he couldn't support the Democrats platform.

Why wright state? That area of Ohio is a hole in the earth

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums has ID's

haha kill yourself, cucklord

>typical uneducated hernie sanders buttsucker

How can I get paid to shill for Hillary too?

It should have been Cruz

Cruz was smart and played the inside track, refusing to smear Donald until Donald rekt everyone not named sleepy doctor and el Rato thought he could weasel the nom from him

>FORGETTING ABOUT THE WALL
THERE WON'T BE ANY ILLEGALS TO GIVE HEALTH CARE TO YOU IDIOT!!!

No.

Huckabee is too much of a zealot. He'd alienate the moderates that Trump is trying to attract.

Webb is great, wish he was nominated.

By the Grace of Kek.

I've learned not to doubt Sup Forums and it's 2016 election meme magic. Trump/Webb will be the ticket.

This.

nice dubs, confirming it.

Sup Forums should also get ron on board the way things are looking.

>double sevens
I don't think kek could be any clearer.

it's settled
KEK DEMANDS IT

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

Sacred Sevens confirms

>CONFIRMED
>might
>could consider
the delusion is real

Rick Perry is actually unintelligent
Trump is just pretending

VP will be Richard Haas. Dub s confirms

You mean picking a centrist democrat who is pro conservative values like no gun control, no abortion, would be a bad thing. Get the fuck out. He would pick up so many independents and moderates he would leave Hillary reeling. What ever he does its going to be interesting.
Just NO NEOCONS.