Yo guys i saved up €30k and i want to leave Holland. It is invested with political corruption, hatebeards and niggers...

Yo guys i saved up €30k and i want to leave Holland. It is invested with political corruption, hatebeards and niggers, i feel like Holland is a bad place to grow old and have kids. i am completely done with Holland. Got Master degree in engineering. Speak decently technical English. Gf also wants to leave, she has bachelors degree nursing. She has €10k in savings What is the best place to go to?

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehash.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany

The grass is always greener on the other side m8

But I'm a burger so I can't tell you about the place to go in Europe

All of the problems you have cited above are systemically spread out through the West. There's literally no where to run. Might as well stand and fight.

How about Australia? I read somewhere the nigger and arab population is very small there and they are very restrictive to afros and arabs

> 40 k in savings
Germany is ok , there are Ghetooos where you shouldn't go, but also places where there are no "social - economic" minorities
With 40k you cant buy a house tho, only with the bank. Rhein area is good .

The stats are fucking propoganda mate. I live in Sydney and half of it is Asian immigrants and 30% of our population wasnt born here. It's fucked and no one realises it, no politicians are doing fuck all about it,

There is no white country anymore boys its fucked

That's odd. I was thinking of leaving London to move to Holland. It's shit over here.

After extensive research, I decided I want to move to Vancouver.

norway or iceland.

true, saw a video of a guy handing out anti Islam pamphlets in Sydney. got a following of violent shitskins chasing him off the street. I'm too much of a pussy for that shit. I want to keep my head on my shoulders.

Are the asian immigrants mixing it up with the rest of the population? Because then you just convinced me to go.

Asian girls always suck white cock. If you are looking for Asian pussy then go right ahead. Actually, Canada probably is better overall if you want to bang Asian women.

Dutch people are fucked in the head, but it's still better than the UK. OP is probably sour that his favourite cycle path just recently became a McDonald's drive-thru

Come to Australia so we can double team your gf?

Dutchbro here. See you in a couple years.

Sri Lanka

Actually i am okay with asian Caucasian mixing. As long as they are not Muslim.

I am okay with having my blonde gf cuck me with some blonde aussie boys. But no nggrs or arabs.

The internet says skandinavia is the new arabia

Hoe oud ben je nu?

Well I guess you knew that but don't go to France. I am a french expat in the Netherlands and find it much better here, even in Rotterdam.

I never lived in london but spent 2 years in the UK. It is the worst European country I have been to in terms of leaving standards : everything is forbidden, expensive, service is always shit, people are rude and entitled, girls vulgar as fuck... The thing you got (had?) going for you is a dynamic job market. Imo moving to NL would still be a huge improvement.

Fuck you faggot. You have too good and It fucked your brain. Go to fucking Russia or something like that and then complain.

Where you from?

Buy fake hash, sell it in the streets/bars late at night fakehash.com/

this

I'd recommend off a cliff.

While I get the idea, this argument is retarded. If OP was just complaining about his country and not doing shit to find better, nor seeing the bigger picture I would agree. But this is not the case, OP is just seeking for a better place to live in. There will always be people in worst situations than yours, it does not mean that you should not seek to improve your own.

Denmark, finland, ireland

>norway
Finland has the least sand niggers

Bro, one word for you! Austin, Texas.

Switzerland is not bad either.

Faggot detected. Don't forget your yoga pants and hacky sack.

This. Get with me op you and me got the funds and technical know how probably, we could obliterated a tag team high score and wipe out like 1000 niggers and jihadi joes

Try Netherlands

Vancouver is geographically amazing, if you can handle living in the more remote areas it's gorgeous. Just because the society there tends to be all hippie a d shit doesn't mean you have to be as well. I lived there for 5 years and it was amazing. Low crime, and people were just generally nice to me, even though I wasn't all about their stereotypical lifestyle.

kek

And I was considering leaving Ireland for Holland also. World is gone to shite.

As a dutch guy i lold

The land of opportunity, freedom, and democracy: America.

Not even joking. You Eurofags like to slag us, but that's just plain old jealousy.

Tempting. I could volunteer if there would be a crusade. But not risking jail time to save clear land for some fucking hippies.

Also Canada is BIG on immigration. Getting a visa should be a piece of cake. I used to handle communication for a company in international moving, everyday I was spammed by Canada with various offers, contests etc, trying to attract expats over there

Mexico, specifically Guadalajara; has low rate crimes (comparatively), cheap housing and medical services and its people is conservative/right-wing.

>Ireland
Unless you have a fuck tonne of money, don't come here. Govt is corrupt as fuck, no housing, refugees costing a fortune, public sector workers want increased wages, public transport wants more wages, go on strike for weeks, laughable justice system, countless scandals involving govt and cops etc etc.

Go to Poland. That place is white as fuck. They dont allow immigrants from the middle east.

You can go to suriname, that's supposed to be a holland's colony

>Wants to leave one of the most developed countries in the world
>Wonder why people call him a retard

Suriname is in a economical crisis right now not the best place to go.

Listen to me go to Belize, you'll not regret it!

come to the united states.
stock up on weapons ammo and food.
reinforce your house.
get jobs with your degrees and take survival classes on the side.
then just wait for the eventual end of civilization

I lived in the UK, not Ireland but NL is so much better on any point.. Albert Heijn is expensive but it's still cheaper than fucking ASDA over there and quality is better. Housing, transport and general life expenses are affordable and of good quality. Idk what you're on about housing tbh, unless you want the govt to pay for that when they already pay students' travel cost and fucking studies. Wages are quite high (in the private sector), people are quite chill at work too.

Regarding the politics, its rotten everywhere you will look, NL is neither worse or better.

Move to scotland. weather is a bit shite , but we're all sound cunts here. And the snp government are actualy realy good and care about the people.

Yeah I hear you. I was kinda just kidding. Welcome to Canada, user. I'll buy you a pint when you get here.

Yeah I lived there as a kid, went back a few times since on holidays. Everything was much better in comparison.

Gelderland,Overijsel, Drenthe.