Anyone travelled on the Trans-Siberian railway? Is it a fun experience?

Anyone travelled on the Trans-Siberian railway? Is it a fun experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHn9fjuyfFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe if this were 1895 and you could sit with nobility sipping tea and discussing Goethe. Nowadays it's just dirty rattletrap trains full of babushkas and drunk army soldiers on leave.

t. there's nothing whatsoever to see there

You used "t." incorrectly. Delete post and write it again with "t." or this will haunt me all night

meant to

I think a road trip would be a better alternative. Riding a train for a week or two sounds kinda boring desu

thanks for the help Italian pal

someone on /brit/ has

>tfw you will never drive across the world in a 1998 land cruiser and a few friends

As opposed to driving a car for even longer?

you should stop drinking

> t.
't' means 'regards' in Finnish
Why have you used it

No idea but it looks like a cool trip desu

But with a car you can be more flexible and experience more of the wilderness. Also driving is fun

>Mongol Rally

I'm also interested

I've been on the Trans-mongolian one, it was one of the best experiences of my life, insanely beautiful scenery and the people (at least the one away from the major cities) were nice. I would recommend it, although I was just talking to a friend few days ago, who said that lately it has become much more dangerous, I've been there seven years ago and never experienced even a hint of danger.

It's not a 3rd world shithole.
The advantage of driving a car is that you can be more spontaneous and that you feel freer. You can drive & stop anywhere you want whereas with a train you have only one single route which you cannot change.

Yes, someone
No, it isn't

>locked up with sweaty everdrunk bydlos for a week
no fun

why not just buy your own cabin

youtube.com/watch?v=vHn9fjuyfFE

I went from Yekaterinburg to Irkutsk then on the Trans-Manchurian to Beijing.
It is a comfy experience and very beautiful.

>1992
>Not actually buying the train with a pair of jeans, pantyhose and some bubble gum

i went from moscow so st petersburg
no its complete shit you have just metal chair, not even anything them, and that's it
it's jus a fucking train t b h

why are retarded whites even doin this?
wasting money on retarded shitholes
fuck the white race

then you'd also need a pair of depends
to avoid using their public """""restroom"""""

For a week there is definitely someone to be killed, so you will be able to investigate this crime

i think germans are the most famous for their urge to explore various shitholes around the world.