What country can a black guy go to and get a really cute gf easily

What country can a black guy go to and get a really cute gf easily
I need a cute gf I can't live like this anymore and if I can't then I'm taking people out with me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKNrOas1qIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope you get stabbed or some shit

Your own country is big enough to find a qt gf

White women in USA bud

I hate you

no those are lies

Maybe if you go to Japan or something you can find some girl into kurombo dick

Finland-Swedish girls were made to be bred by Blacks. Take her home to America or Africa.

Finnish girls are ugly forest bigots though.

Dude are you online 24/7?

People generally don't mention it here, but black/brown dick is in demand in Japan at the moment for some reason.

kys negro

those goddamn niggers honetly cant wait for day when we can kill you all

Poland, full of notorious coal burners.

Finland too.

Finnish women are ugly and low on the racial ladder unlike us Swedes in Finland so it's not as hot when Finnish women burn coal

You're forgetting /thatnation/

Anyway euros are probably thinking of OP as some giant buck, but your typical negro is an ashy manlet urkel with a lazy eye and incomprehensible speech.

Nigga if you can't buy, stay home

>ashy manlet urkel with a lazy eye and incomprehensible speech.
Not even close.

Fuck off

Nigeria

I heard Somalia's nice.

try Poland

I'm black and I used to fuck 10's every night i picked up at Warsaw nightclubs

Don't go to Spain though. The women there are racist bitches.

In the Netherlands nationality of origin is more important than race.

Go to Ukraine or Chechenia

Pussy 100% guaranteed

the Overeem brothers and all their black buddies have been draining their nuts inside Dutch women

Stay in the US. Do not go to Europe.

you'd think a frog would help his brother out, not send him off to get castrated

Ye Chechnya, you will legit get killed if you talk to wrong chick, possibly by her

Why?

na pretty much all women in Russia and East Europe love big black cock

Why don't you go to chechnya and find out for yourself big boy

You are fucking retard, Chechens are not humans, they are savages who learned how to talk and imitate human behaviour without much succes, if you tried your nigger shit on their women they would decapitate your black head

why do you think that guy is black?

>Chechens are not humans
Neither are blacks

read his posts, its some complexed cuck boy that cant get girl IRL so he gets off to the fact some blacks are fucking white EE girls

I am human.

>white EE girls
>white
>EE

pick one

Poland
Russia
Ukraine
Serbia

I swear you won't get stabbed

savage beating

I disagree.

Finnish women can be hot.

Also Finnish women have really tight pussies while FInnish men have small dicks so it's really hot when Finnish woman gets fucked by big black cock

i'm a white american cuck, if i revert to islam, can i buy a hardassed chechen wife to protect me?

Shut up monkey

Stop, I am not a monkey.

Mm Somalian pucci

Go with 1000 dollars and get a harem of ebony pussy

You can take my wife.

kek

stick to black woman you dumb monkey

Don't listen to them, they try to scare you because they hate to see Blacks dating white women

Nice picture, you are still selfhating negro with inferiority complex fapping to other men having sex.

I prefer my women Mongolian anyways

I don't know who is memes and who is real anymore I just want to be happy and have a cute and nice girlfriend in a nice and cute country

but then people call you mean names
very mean countries

>tfwblackwithqtslovakgf

prepac

are you a racist? whats wrong with black pussy you fucking nigger rember you did this to youself

probably only USA really, other places possibly but always less so than USA

dont give a fuck about people who immigrate they are not Slovaks

I never said anything was wrong I don't care the race I just want them to be cute

Hungarian and Slovakian women are very outgoing and appreciative of males within other ethnicities, like Germanics, Anglos, Blacks, Arabs, practically anything with a phallic device

nie viem

Have faith in me

French were always the allies of the Black Folk :D

Why are you being so moody though lad
Slovaks are usually the most friendly /Slav/s

then fuck a north African Muslim they are light skinned and pure and innocent because Islam boom problem solved monkey

REEEEEEEEEEE fucking manlet negro if i saw you wearing that dress i would legit assault you

Monkey is a scientifically redundant term when referring to any group of homo sapiens, we are higher primates, or even greater apes, the most crucial difference being our more developed forebrain

The Bible and Quran were mysteriously quiet about this one but could turn right

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

made my night mate

dobru noc moj brat

(=

I don't listen to you you call me names

Poland Greece Hungary

that woman is a viking rape baby

vikings fucked slav women nonstop

Hope you get ISIS'd and that whore dies with you INSHALLAH

he's just angry that slovak women love big black cock

Germanics and Slavs fucked each other long before VIKANGZ were a thing and 80% of ethnic hohols look like it dumbfuck

see for yourself, my 100% SLAV MONGOL GF

my apologies my freind of African descent but don't you want to get in touch with your ancestral homeland and fuck qt.13 pure girls at the same time? then north African Muslims are the way to go

Why not Nigerian women? They have some cuties, and that's a lot from me as a white guy. Not gonna bring my Sup Forums in this out of respect, but are you specifically looking for a white girl? Because most white girls who are into black guys are usually shit. You should be happy with someone who's not just trying to make Daddy mad with her nigger bull.

daily reminder that >Brit Jamal is singing and dancing drinking Tatry tea with the lads in Kosice while you're raging on a Vietnamese origami duck making board

youtube.com/watch?v=kKNrOas1qIQ

why can't we all be friends

>Košice

No Slovaks live there, your gf is either Magyar or Hohol, god bless motherland is saved

And im not even raging, i dont give a fuck that some dumb whore is going out with nigger because she has body of highway and dumbfuck that needs to immigrate to make money washing dishes

I get what you're saying about the Magyar influence but aren't Western Slovaks essentially Austrian? What is an pure Ethnic Slovak I was under the impression it was a central europrean melting pot?

Mate don't be angry you can come over before Brexit too. Plenty of thicc Sharia abiding Brit girls for you.
kinda peak desu

The way people talk about sex here makes you believe its harder to acquire than a transplant

Anywhere in Europe

because you cant stop making the world a worst place

My mommy told me a lot of what she knows about Nigeria I don't think I want to go there
She's from Trinidad though btw

>thatcommentwiththatflag

>be black
>link folk song where singer shit talks dark skinned person and tells him not to watch at slovak girls

Its not Magyar influence, southern part of Slovakia are literal Magyars that were forced to learn Slovak after Trianon, entire southern strip of country was Magyar for thousand of years and is to this day.

No way im coming to brown shithole of UK, Wien is fucking disgusting as it is, only countries i will ever visit again are Meds+Asia+Latin America

yeah exactly and this is what will happen to england too

So WE WUZ NOT KAANGS ?

Gypsie anthem

You're going to be a shock when you finally travel outside your borders and visit Med, Asia and Latin America. Plenty of blacks there too.

What does that have to do with anything, this is the biological classification of humans, according to Carolus Linneaus's first principles

No it will not. Blacks do not even make up a large proportion of the UK. Step the fuck outside of that shithole London.

Our issue atm is the forcing of Islam. Outside of ghettorised areas blacks are not the UKs "big issue". We got on perfectly fine the past 20 years or so albeit somewhat rocky at times. People of islamic backgrounds are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more numerous that blacks. Plus most blacks are watered down (me). The pure black will be bred out of the UK within 25 years

thats what we said it would happen to us, but guess what

>Gypsie anthem
??????

>You're going to be a shock when you finally travel outside your borders and visit Med, Asia and Latin America. Plenty of blacks there too.

XD! I played competitive football for my capital city since i was 6 until i was 17, i travelled more than enough for me to form an opinion.

No niggers in S.Korea, almost as few as in Slovakia, excellent country, outside of major cities in S.Europe blacks are almost nonexistent and even if they are present they dont act like western european negroes who pretend they are part of nation

Latin America is future of Europeans once this damn shithole goes full nigger ISIS JIHAD PAKISTAN

Fucking disgusting wish i was born in 1940 USA or in 2250 where Europeans will live on separate planet in other dimension

Brazil is absolutely nothing like the UK
Black people are simply not reproducing with other blacks in the UK

Most blacks outside of the ghettos are fairly well assimilated and part of British life. Most of us simply do not date other blacks (women and men included). It's sort of sad but it's the case here.

Brazil is an extremely corrupt and broken 3rd world country. How could you ever compare yourselves with the UK.

im sure it will turn out fine just like it did for the usa south america south africa etc etc etc

nice thread :DDDD

WE

>wish i was born in 1940 USA
You'd be heavily discriminated against, in a while, for being a commie/communist sympathizer, 2250 Europe might be a whole different ballgame

WUZ

SLOVAKS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

for real tho, most blacks i meet are pretty chill, just hope not too many of them comes here :)

Where is S.Korea because in Seoul (especially hongdae, itaewon and other hipster spots) you'll find plenty of blacks. Mostly annoying Americans (all of the westerners white or black) but you're deffo talking shit there. China has a large African minority especially in the South now. S.Europe in every major city they are part of the furniture. Plus southern EU (Balkans and Italy below Naples) is low 2nd world tier.

Latin America has a huge abundance of blacks and the majority are no where near as assimilated as those that you'd find in developed Europe. Is there an integration problem...yes but it most certainly isn't the groups that have been in Europe for 2-3 generations. I'm confused because I have a lot of black and white friends from multiple countries (job has allowed me to live and travel a lot around the world) and I've not seen this western European black mentality.

just come here
we have a plenty of coalburner cunts
just make sure you take her and your half-ape offsprings back to the states

OUR GUY

I am glad you and the britkid drove the thread towards a better place

Kill yourself Jamal.

>cuckposting
a better place

im a gypsy i understand those niggas facing discrimination but i also know sometimes its deserved (90% of gypsies= legit subhumans) you need to find balance between SJW and 14/88