***ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums USERS***

***ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums USERS***

I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

TL;DR you bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

kek

Nobody cares about your useless opinion!

Tits or gtfo Bitch
The Sole purpose of your existence is for reprodiction

Feminists should be gassed just like in Hitlers time

Pic unrelated(?)

That's some pretty good pasta did you copy and paste that all by yourself like a big girl or did a man help you use the big scary computer

Wow let me be the first to say that im so sorry, Sup Forums is a satirical board of peace please forgove us!

OP, your pic has been downloaded and jacked off to

isn't it too early for this kind of pasta b8?

tits or gtfo

Yes the answer is: TOGTFO

Mfw wearing a misogynistic bands bandanna

No you wouldn't Kat; and no we won't.

Show me your tits

"I weep for a world without men, a paradise."..."everyone would be treated equally"..."in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.".....bitch stfu. You want equal rights? Punching women should be totally fine then... socially accepted. Men get it worse off than women do. Dont get me wrong im all for equality and womens rights...but seriously ypu are fucking stupid.

I bet OP hanged herself already...

wtf, get a life u arnt doing shit here

Youre not a feminist. Feminists fight for equal rights for women. I, a man, am a feminist. You're some sick perversion of the true meaning and disgrace it's name for your own ideology. Please go coin your own term and stop shitting on an actual cause.

this copypasta again

I 100% agree with you m8, my sisters, wife, and mum should have the same rights as me, they compare us to the Nazi's but in reality they are the impressive ones

Didn't Axl Rose put his bitches in hospital on numerous occasions?
Nice bandanna, goes a long way towards proving your point

That's Grateful Dead bandana, not Guns n Roses

Without men humankind would disappear.

haha cool story now show us tits

>be you
>be feminist
>believe you're fighting for equal rights between men and women
>wish all men should die
>side with liberals who defend Arabs
>Arabs have no respect for women aside the ones they own
>completely ignore third-world country women's rights infringements
>go on Sup Forums and post about how your utopia is going to come and how men's privileges will be taken soon

Well golly gee, doing a mighty fine job fighting the patriarchy, eh?

this is autism at its finest, actually the kid in the electric wheel chair at school that screams and cant function has more brains than this

Your Ctrl+v skills are great, and so is this bait

Here you are. Read it. Learn it. Get coffee