Was anyone else kind of disappointed by the latest murdoch murdoch video about the guy with a womyn's study degree...

was anyone else kind of disappointed by the latest murdoch murdoch video about the guy with a womyn's study degree? i agreed with everything they were saying but there wasnt really anything funny in it. kinda underwheling tbqh phampai i hope they dont stop making murdoch adventure videos just cause a few autists went rage nuts over it. the shills episode is the hardest ive kek'd at one of their videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71964578/#71964578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>another murdoch thread
pls no more

Anyone else starting to think they just make these threads to advertise their account?

More views=More shekels

Don't forget to season it up with a little sage

>underwhelming
perfect way to describe it
Sure the guys a cuck, but that video had a worrying lack of keks

This episode always make me cry.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

Dr. Murdoch is the man!

>image.jpg
leave

>murdoch murdoch

Quite possibly the most autistic and pointless channel on youtube.

Yeah, I don't watch his shit anymore since he stopped making videos like this and the last son of the west. Now it seems, odd...

My biggest probz with the murdoch videos is that they are really uneven.

You got decent stuff like Return of the swede or the orbiter, you got really kekky stuff like shills or murdoch diaries, you got plain boring stuff like the vid you mentioned or progressives night out, you got cringe worthy shit like mandalas milk or prepping the bull and then you have masterpieces like When my brothers wake up or hold back the night

Will keep with them though

fuck off you little faggots, nobody wants to watch your gay cuck videos

>pointless
Do you even masturbate to murdoch-chan?

>oh, like, this shoaow has like nopoint!
underage b&

Ok you degenerate cartoon pervert fag, let me tell-
>notices flag
nvm you're beyond hope

Their videos are alright
I'm convinced I could do better though

>tfw relate most to the blonde dude
just

>implying the orbiter wasnt goat

Hear hear hear our tale
The end has come for the White Cis Male
Feminism Feminism Feminism Feen
Hillary Hillary 2016

I kek everytime

Ungratefull Bastards!

Murdoch Murdoch dedicated a lot of their time to make such beautifull clips!

And you will like them!

>believing that there is more than one person
it's a bored neet who likes to live out a fantasy that he has two super close friends that he goes on red pilled adventures with

SAD

Fuck the haters
Murdoch trio videos are the best!

I love their videos for the keks but They don't know shit about history.

They seem to be in the mindset that the confederate states of America were established to secure some
sort of racial nationalist state

Not true no matter what version of history you believe.

i dont find it sad.
It is sad the white race is going to extinct.

What are you doing?

I started a thread once and murdoch chan got on it. She proposed linking it on her twitter and I said no but the whore did it anyway

Fuck them all.

>I said no but the whore did it anyway
wow... what a monster... :/

I think it's just a joke pham, they're not teaching history lessons.

Don't take it too seriously.

Hey I remember that, nice to see you user. And let me say thanks for summoning them, that was a good end to a weekend.

Well it did bring in a lot of people, including weird foot fetish degenerates kek
I can see why user was mad.

This, really jarring to se Stonewall Jackson portrayed as some anti nigger crusader

Dude was a YUGE race cuck.

theyre not always laugh riots. do they have to be

threads like these make me sad. remind me that i share a board with a bunch of anime pervs
weebs need to get

anyone else suspect Murdoch of being a CIA psy-op

>It's pathetic, man.
>It's not pathetic. WHITE GENOCIDE is pathetic.

But it's winning. Sounds like white boys is pathetic.

>weebs need to get kek took me a second to catch that dub meening

weebs will be the first to go

More project Murdoch Murdoch videos!! IDK which one of you goyims make them, but I am thoroughly impressed.

>murdoch detected
Pathetic

The absolute best so far.

I thought the new video was funny
But like you I enjoy the videos with the trio

I thought the Murdoch Diaries was the best. I don't really care for their music video ones.

I'm sure they know better, it's just for the keks.
Don't be autistic.

I like the murdoch trio videos feel like im watching a real cartoon show that would be great on adult swim or cartoon network.

I still can't believe how well that protomen song perfectly fits the current zeitgeist. And I love how the song is now forever associated with this video. You can go to the protomen's actual youtube channel and look at the comments on the real version and it's nothing but references to murdoch.

Same here I dont like the singing videos

>comparing the murdoch trio masterpieces to adult swim or CN drekk
>watches adult swim or CN

I respectfully disagree, but I'll witness those trips nonetheless.

Strange how a song about an oppressive and dystopian future, where dissent and oppression is driven underground and there seems to be no hope, currently fits our international socio-political position.

Uncanny, isn't it?

no doubt some /r/The_Donald faggot

Dr. Murdoch is the kind of guy I'd like to invite over for dinner and a game of cards

Yeah it was kinda boring.
Need more with the trio in them.

>i don't have two really good friends
>we don't make hilarious white nationalist videos together

Definitely
Don't understand why some youtube fags hate them. Those are the funniest ones.

Need to kick the girl out, she doesn't seem to contribute anything.
Feels like a quota 2bh pham

the white ethno state one kind sucked though
the other 3 were top kek

I thought that video was pretty fucking great. Felt horrendously creepy. Like he could have been walking amongst a cannibalistic gorefest in the streets but those glasses would have made it seem like it was just a state fair. Then his curiosity gets the best of him and he sees inhuman beasts enslaving white women instead of the esteemed black men that his false glasses portrayed. The final scene is the image of the sun betraying him, robbing him of any last light despite his efforts to grab for it and bring it back from the horizon. Haunting.

>blond
I hate that weeby LOLbertarian so much

>uses spurdo memes

Well too bad.
There's more of him in the alt-right than there are stormweanies like you

They are awesome and I am not even a Nazi. Don't be cucks.

What's wrong with Libertarians?

>What's wrong with Libertarians?
not him but heres a good chance to share this pic some guys been samefagging lately. makes me kek everytime

>white ethno state
Thats what it is about....

>browses 4chin

Murdoch became shit when he started making self-insert monologues. Having said that, 'Mandell's Milk' gave me the heartiest, gut-busting laugh I've had in years. Too bad he's decided to make videos which are essentially attempts to use as much cringe-worthy Sup Forums lingo as possible while jerking himself off.

exactly, it just wasnt a very funny episode
the first 3 trio episodes were hilarious though

I'm not even white and I love this channel

Holy shit is there a guy underneath all that ink?

as much the 'anti trio' fags annoy me, if they hadn't thrown such a little bitch fit after the murdoch diaries episode we never would have gotten the shills episode, by far their best video
I'm conflicted.

>hates the murdoch adventures
>loves Mandels milk
spotted the 14 year old

>unironically uses the term stormweenie
Wew lad

I'm not going to read that.

too bad their best video got taken down.

>anyone that doesnt agree with me is a stormfag
suck a dick

You people have no taste. If anything, the reverse is true. It was unexpected, vulgar, and displayed sacred cows of the SJW sainthood in an absurd scenario. The musicals employ very surreal imagery. The guy has talent, but he's wasting it on self-insert fan-fiction.

>unironically uses the term LOLbeterian

Found the stormfag trying to appropriate Sup Forums culture. Follow your own advice.

>he didn't get the IQ joke

Not him but I got it. Video just wasn't funny.

>muh cultural appropriation
Jamal pls go

>Sup Forums invented racism
whoa

I just went and watched their last video, it's really good. What are you talking about?

you probably think Sup Forums STARTED out as a LOLbertarian board just cause there was a ron paul hype years ago

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71964578/#71964578

So, you're the faggot who summoned them to just shit on them.
>Hurr durr, make this video for me, derp. I have no idea how to be creative.
>Every likes Murdoch in a Murdoch thread. Circle-jerking faggots.
>37 post just shit-shilling
>Worst OP Ever.

Suicide is your only option user.

I remember your faggotry, it was only a few weeks ago

Holy shit.
It's you again.
Do you EVER shut up about that?
It's like that was the defining moment of your miserable life so you spam it every time you get a chance and think that for some reason people will take your whiny pathetic side over someone who's not a waste of life and actually produces something people like.

My phone died so I just saw your comment
>>Hurr durr, make this video for me, derp. I have no idea how to be creative.
Yep, I know my limitations. Plenty of other people were asking them to btw, you just weren't bothered cause they were sucking Murdochs dick
Disingenuous concern on your part
>Every likes Murdoch in a Murdoch thread. Circle-jerking faggots.
Nothin wrong with liking them but there was this weird kind of praise you'd find on a reddit celebrity ama
If you've ever been on reddit you should know what I mean
Not to mention all the weirdo foot fetish pervs

I didn't summon him just to shit on him, I summoned him for almost no reason and then he shared the link on twitter and it became a reddit circle jerk and brought out foot faggotry.

and like I said in that thread I do regret asking them to make a video, but I only did ask them cause I couldn't make a decent video to save my life

Remember though I wasn't the only one who asked

And I added some over the top statements "never meet your heroes" just to be funny. Maybe it wasn't but still it was a joke but maybe you were too autistic to understand that I was joking
>do you ever shit up about it?
so bringing it up ONCE a few weeks later constitutes never shutting up about it?

His best work. Down hill since then :(

I'll keep watching him but

>Wall of autism text
>Thinking that anybody who isn't from Sup Forums follows murdoch murdoch
>Browses reddit

>I'm supposed to believe there are three people (conveniently in a row) who are still assblasted from a weeks old thread where the OP attacked a youtube channel that has less than 10k subscribers
hi Murdoch, Dr. Murdhoch and Murdoch Chan!

Look I skimmed through some of that thread and OP seems kind of like a fag but don't get so butthurt about a little criticism
The fact that you made a 14 minute video reacting to some mween youtube comments is ridiculous.
>comes to Sup Forums
>surprised when people are assholes
Are you guys really this new?

Changing my phone ID to evade a ban
>wall of autism text
>I'm too lazy to read it or to come up with a response but if I call it autism nobody will take it seriously Hurr durr I win!

>thinking that anybody who isn't from Sup Forums follows murdoch murdoch
yep their videos have made the rounds on plenty of alt right sights and plenty of people also just stumble onto their videos. Sup Forums didn't invent white nationalism
>browses reddit
Not for a few years but yes there was a point. However just because I'm familiar with their nonsense doesn't mean I currently 'browse reddit'. Do you think anybody who criticizes reddit 'browses' it? If hats the case then most peopleon this board are currently active reddit browsers

> i agreed with everything they were saying but
> i agreed with everything ... but
> EVERYthing ... BUT

Go post in the youtube comment section and click on other links to generate shekels for your jewess overlord

You obviously weren't in that thread.
Here's how it went
>OP here, this is my 3rd thread trying to summon murdoch today!
>Oh hey, murdoch trio here, do you want us to prove who we are?
>Anon1: Yes or you're full of shit
>Anon2: Definitely
>OP: Despite trying for hours to summon you I don't want you to prove you're murdoch!!!
>Thread with some questions and comments about their youtube shit
>OP: OMG WHY IS NOBODY PAYING ATTENTION TO ME ANYMORE! I'M OP AND I'M GOING TO POST 5 AUTISTIC POSTS IN A ROW COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ARE BEING NICE TO SOMEONE THEY RESPECT THEN DELETE THE THREAD. I'M THEN GOING TO BRING IT UP AND TELL THE STORY A WEEK LATER LIKE SOME AUTIST WHO THINKS THAT "OMG THEY CONFIRMED THEIR IDENTITY" IS A REASON TO HATE MURDOCH
You had to be there.

Why do fem wojak's turn me on?

OP of that infamous thread changing my ID again

I didn't want them not to prove themselves. I just wanted them not to link the thread on social media. Before they did I was trying to get them to just say something random on twitter that way they could confirm it was them without bringing in a lot of faggotry
Then when I was too late I just said whatever cause obviously it was too late

No I didn't care that people weren't paying attention to my anonymous Sup Forums ID.

As far as fan dick sucking, admit it, in other scenarios you complain about reddit circle jerks, plenty of people on this board do. Go read a celebrity ama.

I wasn't mad they confirmed themselves it's just how they did it cause it brought social media degenerates onto that thread

Also I bitched about foot pervs, and I'm aware a lot of them come from this site, sadly

Then as a joke I said that old cliche line "never meet your heroes"

I never deleted the thread btw

And I brought it up on this thread but I didn't really care to diss them actually I just kind of did it out of boredom and cause I was honestly surprised to see another murdoch thread

Won't bring it up again though, obviously
Sorry about that

I still love their videos and unlike a lot of faggots who bitched about their Trio videos (sperging out WAY harder than I ever did) I loved those videos a lot including the "betrayal" pierce video

y do i keeep seeing Murdock threads when that dude only has like 5000 subscribers?

lul faggit u realize you are literally arguing with murdoch right?

cause you're a degenerate

The last couple videos haven't really hit the right punch.
Are they losing their touch?

Unbelievable, how many fucking murdoch threads do we need?!

Did we ever get an explanation as to why they took that one down?
Obviously cause jews but what was the reason cited?