WWYD

WWYD
torture edition

bump

saged and reported

would chain her up, whip the clothes off of her tits and facefuck that pretty face.

wwyd?

These two sisters

WWYD?

would grab her by the nun covering and pull her onto my cock. i'd hammer away as i ripped those clothes off, going harder as she struggled until i blew my load all over her pretty face.

will r4r

Mm nice good work

This bitch

Kick her in the stomach and fuck the fetus. Hard.

WWYD???

would tie down to a chair, strip, and clamp electrodes on her nips. would run some volts through her and watch her squirm and scream. then i'd fuck that pretty face of hers as i pulled on the clamps.

r4r - how'd you end this bitch?

Rip off that whore's bikini and start fucking her face while she chokes on it, meanwhile im pinching those hard nipples making her squeel, turn her around fuck her ass while squeezing her big tits hard, I spank her fat ass constantly making her scream and leaving red marks. I would cum all over her pretty face , her friend on the right is only good for sucking the rest of the cum of my cock

These two

tell me

pin her up against the wall, shove my cock up that dress and start fucking her ass before she can do anything. she'd struggle, but her pushing against my cock would only make me harder. i'd choke her and pull her hair from behind, before smashing her face against teh wall as i cam deep in her asshole

let me know how far i can go - you can go as far as you want with mine

You can go as far as you want

Mmm I would bury that hot slut in the sand with only her head and ass poking out. For hours I would feed her my cock slapping my cock against her face hard, she would get an hour of spanking then the hardest ass fucking she has ever had, she would scream so hard but the beach is abandoned, the other slut would just help , If i was busy with her face , she would be with her ass and vice versa, I would keep her for days while she gets more and more covered in cum, drying up in the hot beach sun

love to take this chick to a private dungeon, chain her up spread-eagle in the air, start whipping her ass adn her tits. would love to watch her pretty face yell in agony as a gang of men started abusing her holes

who is she to you? would you be there?

love to hear this bitch beg for mercy

You can go as far as you want with these two bitches too

RAPE

Friend of mine, and yeah I would love to watch
Mm she at the beach again, I would jump on her, stick my dick in her mouth and start to fuck that whore thing like crazy. People on the beach start looking at how I violently fuck her hot mouth and slap her face with my cock while she moans. Soon young men start to join in on her pinned down. Her fun day at the beach turns in to down dozens of men fucking her on her towel. At the end of the day she goes home in her boyfriends car sore and covered in cum

Bump

she'd start to get sore from the endless raw fucking, and start begging for help. she'd turn to you, tears in her eyes, and ask you to help her. but you'd just get harder as they resume whipping her tits and cumming on that pretty face of hers

Even at home she can't escape me, When she's home alone I visit her, She doesnt even resist this time, I spend hours pounding her ass and pussy before cumming on her face, I quickly snap a pic, that night I send it to everyone in her school

This little slut
Wwyd?

Fuck her right in the pussy.

I'll fuckin...I'll fuckin sew your asshole closed and keep feeding you, and feeding you, and feeding you!

Tie her down on her back, head hanging over the edge of the table, a ring gag in her mouth. I would fuck her throat first, but then offer her mouth to others. They can cum where they please, down her throat or over her face and body.

Strapped to an examination chair, legs spread wide. I would begin by alternating between teasing her exposed pussy and slapping it hard. Once she was properly prepared, I would take a bucket of ice cubes and begin to insert them one at a time into her cunt; perhaps half the bucket could go up her ass.

The girl on the left: I'd suggest a little rough play, just some light bondage. I'd even let her tie me up first to generate trust. We'd mention a safe word, if it was necessary. Once her wrists are bound, I'd tease and gently pinch her, again, nothing too serious. It's only when I begin to fuck her that I would start to choke her, choke her enough that she can't use the safe word, can't tap out because her hands are tied. I'd wait until she was close to or completely unconscious before I let go, and cum inside her.

While tearing her down emotionally, insulting her for every physical imperfection, I would occasionally take a cattle prod to her tits and ass. Once she's properly shaken and crying, I'd fuck her in the ass. Plenty of lube, of course.

They wake up naked, locked in separate cells. I tell them that they have an hour to decide which one of them goes upstairs with me, or I flip a coin and take one, anyway. It doesn't matter which girl; I'll physically, verbally and sexually abuse her until I get bored. What matters is afterwards, when she's rewarded with clothing or extra food. This continues until they're fighting over who gets to endure the abuse in exchange for the reward.

Feel free to be as graphic as you want; replies get replies.

WU TANG FOREVER

on the right

>While tearing her down emotionally, insulting her for every physical imperfection, I would occasionally take a cattle prod to her tits and ass. Once she's properly shaken and crying, I'd fuck her in the ass. Plenty of lube, of course.

She has no physical imperfections, but great writing and great effort post user

wwyd to the church girl?

i'd tie them both down to tables, have a gang strip them both. tie ropes around their limbs and start pulling - torture them on the wrack. they'd moan and beg, all the while their tender bodies getting stretched to the limit as their backs thrust up in pain

Throw her in the pool, start fingering that delicious booty while I spank it. She still has that smile on her face until I push my dick all in that thick booty and start pounding away. She's hanging over the edge over the pool with her upper body moaning away for anybody to hear. After that she uses that pretty little mouth to suck my dick dry and I fuck the life out of her ass 1 more time before spraying it with my hot cum and spanking it a last time

take a few guys with me to barricade ourselves in the ballroom. Have those two strip and fuck each other while everyone at the party watched. Have the latina looking one dominate the blondie and then fuck her with a GIANT strap on

While she's at the beach with her friends I jump on her and pull down her bikini showing that delicious fat fucking ass, her friends just look in awe.
I start teasing her ass and pussy with my cock and rubbing her clit , she shamelessly moans like a little slut while all her friends are looking. She starts begging me after while, screaming for me to just fuck her fat slut teen ass, i instantly stick my entire cock in that tight whore asshole, she screams loud enough for the entire beach to hear. I fuck her for hours cumming in her asshole multiple times, I cum on those big tits. I order her friends to lick it off and the horny little onwatchers instantly start slurping it off her tits

Tied down on their hands and knees, ass to ass, a quite thick double ended dildo fitted between them, the tips lodged firmly up each girl's hole. Clamps on their nipples are weighted down. If they move back, the pressure is relaxed on their breasts, but it pushes the dildo further up and soon further into the other girl. But if they don't move back, their nipples are going to bleed and tear. So they have a choice to make, and hurt each other in the process.

Tell her we're going out and that she should dress up in her finest dress. A nice meal, a few drinks, her guard lowered, I take her somewhere nice and private and push her into the stocks, stuck in position, head down and ass up. I cut and tear at her dress and panties, leaving her exposed, and with a little patience get her wet, most likely against her will. At which point, I mention how I know she's a big dog lover, and invite a four-legged friend into the room.

what would u do with mom and dau

Make her suck my dick for hours with her nice lips, after I came multiple times on her face I'd make the slut beg me to fuck her, I accept her pleas and throw her on the sink tear open her tight pants and start fucking her wildly, she moans so hard her dad downstairs can hear her, her little brother comes looking whats going on too and sees his sister being fucked by a big cock moaning like a slut, I pull out and shoot my loads on her ass, with a face and ass covered with cum i now send her downstairs and order her to give her dad a goodnight kiss

Make her drink the leftover vinegar from pickled cucumbers.

Be brutal to that little bitch

Bump

Kiss :3

chair her to a whipping post, whip the clothes off her, and fuck her ass til she begs you for help. then i'd smack her head into the pole and knock her out, jizzing on her limp body

wwyd

Moar to her, even execution

will r4r - and go to the same level ;)

would drag her into the town square, have her stripped and humiliated. after begging before the town for mercy, we'd tie her to the stake and set it on fire. we'd watch her body writhe from the heat as the flames rose

wwyd

Strip her and tie her to chair, legs spreaded and hand behind. Three weeks of spanking her tits and pussy without any food. Then attach car cables to her tits and touristic water heater into cunt. Then turn everything on. Wait until she die in pain

There you go

bump

WWYD? I'd kill all the autistic faggots who aren't in this thread ironically.

What would you do to Kristy

WWYD

Strip her naked and tie her to a tree out in the snow. Leave her there for an hour, come back and fuck her in the ass as she freezes.

I would tie her up and then force my fist to penetrate to her holes. Then i would torture her with electricity and whip her out of this world

tie her to that fence post, fuck her tits and cum down her throat. then get a gang of guys to rape her against that fence repeatedly, leave her out there to die of exposure

wwyd

Sorry lads but this is now a bush thread.

Not a word said about that horse... I'm disappointed in you user...

A what?

Another busher! Join the chaos y'all just fill this thread with bush

wwyd? want more?

Id tell them to do they're homework and stay in school because I'm George Bush

would fuck in the ass. got more?

Always have more bro just ask

Bush yo

How would you deal with this cute girl Arabella?

Yo man roll the dice.

bump

Tie her on the bed. Slap the fuck out of her until she is semi conscious. Fuck her pussy while I choke her until I cum

tie a noose around her neck and loop it around the bedpost. pull it harder and harder as i fucked her, watching those nice tits bounce. she'd start to choke out, and that's what i'd yank hard and cum as her neck went limp

wwyd

I'd spank that dirtly little slut until her ass was bleeding.

WWYD make it fucked uuup

tie her down, ass up, and ravage her butthole as she screams for help. then flip her over and throatfuck her until she passes out before cumming down her throat. her limp body would drown, and i'd leave her sprawled out on the bed

wwyd

wwyd

rip those off, choke her with the bikini top and fuck her right there in the bathroom.

wwyd

howd u fuck her

Chop of her legs and arm. Then put her arms in her cunt and ass. Choke her using her leg. After that put rest of her while she is alive into hot oven and bake until well-done

r4r

tie her to one of those trees. strip her and fuck her hard so that the bark tears up her back. put a noose around her and a branchl then pull it harder and harder as i fuck her. right before i cum, i give it a yank and snap her neck as i blow my load on her limp body.

wwyd to her? would love her to beg before the end