kenfiles.com/h87q14qf6m5o/amateur_japanese_girlfriend.zip.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping

SoCal38 is the best.

Fucking hot, any more?

Nevermind, found them.

Any anons got milf stories/greentexts?
I'd love to pick up a milf, I find them much less obnoxious than 20 somethings

Stop calling a thread "bread." It's lame.

>I was in my early 20's and there was an older lady who i worked with in her late 40's. Not the best looker but she had something about her and everyone knew she hated her marriage. Anywho we start talking as friends and one day when i was shaving my dick i somehow sliced the head. I told her about it later and she told me i need someone to take a look at it and kiss it better. Being the young idiot i was i just laughed about it. Months go by and we start talking more about explicit things. We talk about fantasies and I tell her i like the idea of being caught with my cock out in public and having a woman suck my cock. We exchange a few pictures of us naked and she has literally the body of a 25 year old. I'm amazed.

continued

> More months go by and there are a bunch of us from work drinking. She said she was going to walk home, she lived in the bad part of town, so me being the manly man I am i offer to walk her as it was late at night. The beer kicked in and I needed a piss bad so i say i'm just going to run into the field quick for a piss and she says ok. I do my business and whack him back in. When i turn around she's standing there and said "is this what you had in mind" then reached into my pants and started rubbing my dick. Kissing me and i put my hands in her pants and feel she is soaked. Sadly beer dick decided to join us so i throw her on the ground and start going down on her. She tasted amazing. After a while hearing her moan my name, mini me decides to wake up. She asks if i have a condom but i didn't. I got annoyed then she said "don't worry i still have a mouth". It was a semi ok blowjob. She couldn't go down far but she had her arm going under me and pulling me into her mouth (sexy as fuck). I knew i wasn't going to cum. She said to me "are you going to cum soon" and i reply no. Literally seconds later i say "Oh shit oh shit I AM going to cum". I expected her to back away but she started going to town and continued to suck my dick while i came. When i finished she wiped a bit off her chin and sucked it all up.

She is the reason i have a milf obsession and prefer woman to swallow my cum. Thank you milf lady, thank you.

Nice, did you hook up with her again?

Sadly not. I still occasionally talk to her and have tried bringing it up but she just changes the subject. I'm glad i kept all the pictures though. Can't share them though.

Too young to be a milf

kenfiles.com/h87q14qf6m5o/amateur_japanese_girlfriend.zip.html

Pics dude! Pics!

31 too young?

Not if you're 12.

Anyone else got the milf ''fetish'' from their mom? Found her sex toys and lingerie when I was like 14. Not attracted to her or anything but still.. fucked up

great legs

Handjob by masseuse
No sucking but she finished me and let me play with her tits for $150

Can't man. Wish I could. Google Becca Blossoms. Same body.

Perfect milf next door type

BAMP

oh my ... milf are the best!
more?

kek, that's exactly where she lives

Need moar of this one. Any anons have any? Supposedly there are videos too

Stop sucking dick, it's gay.

someone got the sauce?

Frank stop mate, you're embarrassing yourself.

yeah Sup Forumsro

Moar of this bitch! She was in a prostitution thread a while back. If you're that op, then post more pics

Tracy Ann oberman, I wish there were more pictures of her

Her eye bags would catch my cum perfectly.

My mum

Moarr

Nice!

Sauce pls