Daily reminder that

Daily reminder that...
>you will never live in Mississippi and live on a plantation
>you will never be in control of around 50-100 slaves
>you will never wear a suit and tie down to breakfast in the dining hall of your mansion
>you will never take long walks across the oak trees by the shore at night
>you will never teach your son to hate the yankee scum trying to ruin the south
>you will never be a wealthy southern gentlemen.

WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE?

memes

Who the fuck says?

Why not import them from the muslims, get me a hot little white girl, none of that charcoal shit you disgusting faggot.

>you will never get your teeth kicked in when you throw a tantrum and try to rebel.
>you will never see the decendants of your cause as shirtless teenage rednecks ridding around in pickup trucks

Feels good acually

they are seeing all of this from the heavens

>tfw Based Sherman doesn't burn down your plantation

Top fucking kek
If there is a hell, the members of the bellicose south are burning in it.
>The War of Northern """""""""""Aggression""""""""""""
>south starts it with Fort Sumpter

Our beloved Dixie has so much to offer yet there is a certain...dark...element holding us back.

>maintaining a garrison on another nations soil
>expecting not to get shot at
>bitching even though you were given ample warning
So, do you take black dicks up the ass or are you just trolling?

Indeed, sir. Indeed. Whatever are we to do?

>be southern
>import Blacks
>"why do we have to live with all these Blacks?"

biggest mistake the south made

I didn't import the blacks. Funnily enough, the Jews did that too.

>another nations soil
ebin

>WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE?
Because if you really did live back during those times, 99% you'd be a poor white in the South. Which was almost as bad as being a slave nigger.

>be Southern
>buy imported Blacks
>"why do we have to live with all these Blacks?"

>own currency
>own laws
>own military
>own Constitution
Huh, almost like it was separate from the United Cucks of America.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why the fuck are they still here anyway? Seriously. They have to know they aren't wanted. Why are they still here?

>be northern
>be threatened politically by the south
>invade south and destroy their economy
>outlaw town-trials which resulted in rapists getting hanged (lynching)
>install carpetbagger governers who refuse to enforce law
>gloat about breakdown of law in south when criminals aren't killed

Mississippi was always shit and slavery was only for rich, globalist (at the time) aristocrats like the Bush dynasty

fuck the south that defended them I seriously don't understand how they could be so moronic. And it doesn't even matter what they died for since they got yankified anyway. Thank fucking god I live in the good part of Virginia.

>Our beloved Dixie has so much to offer yet there is a certain...dark...element holding us back.

Republicans wanted cheap labor that could be payed slave wages and Democrats want an easily led voter base.

I can maybe manage half of those things...

I'm pretty happy here in South Carolina and not sure I want to move back to Mississippi, though.

>Thank fucking god I live in the good part of Virginia.
Holy shit I second that. Northern Virginia ftw, lotsa money there.

>start shit
>get hit

I didn't buy any niggers, you daft cunt. I very much have the right to complain. And the ones who did the buying did so thinking they were buying slaves, not future citizens.

>mfw we had slaves on one side of our family and a regiment of redcoats on the other
>mfw carrying a good, stark Anglo surname with hard consonants and few vowels.
>mfw I'm the only white person I know with my last name and everyone down South knows exactly what that means.
God it feels good to be eternal.

That's what happens when you lose a war desu :^)

Thanks for fucking it up for us though, yankee faggot.

Well lets hear it don't tease me user.

>virginians enable colonies to secede from english control
>get swamped by boatloads of irish cuck immigrant conscripts fighting for their own freedom

man life is funny that way

>Freemason pose

>fighting for the right to buy imported Blacks
>"Why do I have to live with all these Blacks?"

Because false dichotomy, faggot. They weren't fighting for the rich slave owners, they were fighting against having to live around free niggers and the multiculturalism that would ruin this country a century and a half later. If there were a civil war now and we took up arms against Bernie's Red Guard, would we be fighting for Wall Street? Fuck no. We'd be fighting against Communism and a world where the truth has to be suppreased as harshly as possible in the interests of "peace", because despite their best efforts niggers will still be niggers and we'll still be unequal and we can't have that truth going around.

only problem is yankee jews and judicial activists who forced the end of segregation

>why even fucking live?

For Belgian beer, of course

>600k casualties
Must've been hard to march around all those Yankee corpses.

Let's not glorify a general who couldn't defeat his rivals in field so instead went after their families and homes.

south carolina is beautiful and based, I lived down in beaufort for a little while before having to move back up north

>implying southerner family's live matter

>you'll never own cute female slaves who you coerce sex out of

>fighting for the right

oh, you mean being conscripted?

also, the Civil War was before my time.

Take your meds already.

This

fuck off faggot, as a yank Im disgusted to be apart of such progressive, social justice scum. We were on the wrong side

I'd take meds, but Southerners suck up all the opiates in the Western Hemisphere

WHOAAAAAA NOW THATS EDGY!!!!!!!!!!

[] funny
[] logical
[] true
[x] autistic

>wanting to be around blacks
Fuck off, only Jews owned slaves.

you're welcome to move to Mississippi and cook meth

Does the old South still exists or it is just niggers and meth heads?

I live outside of Jackson or something or in a coastal town, But it would be prosperous if it wasnt for Yankee retards who destroyed it during the reconstruction era

>I dinndu nuthin!
>We Wuz Confudrites!

try again, yankee homosexual.

Yeah it does, there are many rich nice places in the south with a lot of southern heritage.

It's too much to take. I hate the yankee today.

>Arkansas
>as bad as Mexicans

>ship in niggers
>north wants to get rid of slavery (which would, in turn, cause wages to rise)
>also wants to deport all the niggers
>spend five years destroying yourself instead of letting it happen

the south could have been 90%+ white by now

>look mom i'm shitposting lolololololololol

The bad stuff about the south is exaggerated by cucks trying to justify nigging by saying "whites are just as bad".
Southerners are mostly nice welcoming people.
They are a bit strong on the religiosity though.

is he wrong tho?

Fuck Virginia.

Sincerely,

West Virginia

yup

yeah what this user saidbut its dying out. southern culture is getting washed away pretty hard with the new generations.

>also wants to deport all the niggers

stop lying to yourself. they had the the chance and never did it. nothing stopped them after the civil war.

the south was keeping the blacks in check. we didnt let them chimp out.

Fuck you, traitor to Dixie

enjoy your toxic water

is it too late to deport Southerners?

Mississippi is hot as blazes in the summer. Without AC or ready access to ice, combined with the more-conservative style of dress popular during the time, heat stroke was fairly common.

You can mourn not enjoying slavery (though why you would is anyone's guess, jobs and no niggers would have been far preferable and accelerated our own economy), but don't mourn "the good ol' days" before literally every modern convenience other than wallpaper

You unpatriotic, noodle-armed gun-hating yankee faggots are welcome to try

>yankee
>unpatriotic
kek

meth heads? Meth has nothing to do with the south.

see Also, we've always had niggers. The south used to be blacker, actually. So why would this affect anything?

Yankees were the original secessionists. Cowardly faggots wanted out in the War of 1812 because you cucks loved the British so much.

>starting a war with Britain
>"love the British so much"

As a direct descendent of General Lee, gotta say, I'm pretty fucking upset he lost.

>denying facts and making shit up

This is why the North is the Canada of America

Eat shit, and die.

t. coalminer

OP here, I am a yankee and incredibly patriotic, BUT you are right when it comes to northerners be complete cucks and praise liberal ideologies. But again, the older race of northerners (1920s-1970s) are extremely conservative, my father and all of his friends are incredibly conservative as am I. Hence where my love for the south comes from.

>stop lying to yourself. they had the the chance and never did it. nothing stopped them after the civil war.

Lincoln wanted to deport them, the Radicals who used his death to gain power wanted to keep them

You're a fucking retard

The south is the africa of america

Yet we're the last vestige of true Western ideals.

"Rawl Tide!" is not a Western Ideal

>Florida
>13-24

??????

Liberty and chivalry and masculinity are.

Three things lacking in Yankeedom that are still commonplace down South.

Stay mad, uncultured kike.

>You're a fucking retard

ok autist you've said this before in another thread. lincoln had plans for some slaves to work on canals outside america. thats not deporting all blacks.
he literally ended slavery. stop pretending.

>The south is the africa of america

showing your true colors. you dont know shit about the south. the USA would be sweden and Germany cuck tier without us. be thankful faggot.

of what? Virginia is southern Baltimore and Atlanta is southern Chicago. You're Yankee now.

If it's Yankee, it's not Southern, is it?

Yankee jackass.

>Atlanta is southern Chicago

the southside full of niggers maybe. atlanta has cleaned up over the past decade.
pretty sure chicago has still been going to shit.

pushing a hamplanet into a lifted truck isn't chivalry

You can do all those things, except for the slaves, you just got to work hard. I want to do it.

Anons, I was born in Virginia grew up in Germany and now live in Illinois, what am I?

William Tecumseh Sherman.

you're right.

Your bants are as shitty as your skills in argumentation.

good question, probably just a conservative

someone lucky enough to get out

>Implying you would be a wealthy plantation owner
Lets be honest, at BEST you would be a overseer.

Reminder that Sherman was president of LSU before the Civil War.

Houses were built appropriately for the climate.

I lived in a historic house in the south, it's not bad during the summer.. High ceilings, fans, wrap around porches and deep eaves, along with floor to ceiling windows you could leave wide open... Pretty damn nice 2bh.

exactly, you've lost your culture as you gentrified. Welcome to the club.

Because Jethro can't quit the Brown Sugar when the missus isn't looking

Well yeah, French-bros are cool

>slaves on one side
>white person