Why are Mexican immigrants so proud to be mexican although they abandon their own country?

Why are Mexican immigrants so proud to be mexican although they abandon their own country?

Mexico is where they will retire.
So Larazza?

Same reason every other immigrant from say ireland makes their pride known and wave their flags on days like st patricks despite leaving their country?

They aren't proud to be Mexican, they just hate whites.

La Raza. Look it up.

Confused people.

A sad people...

they are scum

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 per year.

Why are niggers to proud to be american although they abondoned their own country?

I'm also a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 per year.

For the same reason that people in the U.S. are moving away from larger cities and to wherever there happen to be jobs.

My cousin is a Wendy's chef too, but he started at 150k. His cock is 10 inches and he's 6'5"

I wonder if that's why.

>want citizenship
>fly Mexican flag

Because Its our stolen land

Mexico doesn't have Wendy's because nobody there is 6'4" or has a 9 inch cock.

It's not equivalent to stealing, but even if it was, why do you care? Mexicans think nothing of stealing anyway.

Why do you guys think you'll somehow do better with this land than with the rest of your country? Mexicans are already infesting towns and cities here, and they quickly turn into shitholes just like Mexico.

Your mentality makes no sense.

WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WENDYS?????

>muh stolen land

nigger, you stole it from the natives

Okay. And if we return it to you, should we expect you to do much with it?

Anyway, good luck animals.

A vicious cycle, factor in low iq and not identifying shit as just that and you remain a piece of shit.

Diaspora always get an identity crisis, which makes them cling to their shithole of a nation more.

See Armenian Diaspora in usa Turkish diaspora in germany etc.

Anyone here going to Wendy's tonight?

Their pride in the toilet they're escaping from is one of their mysteries.

you are not a 'people'

your 'race' is barely a few centuries old. You are either rape-babies or literal Indians who should be happy with whatever white people are willing to gift you. Or content yourselves with the 8th circle of hell that is Latin America and shut up

when you do fully flood this country and white people leave, grats on your future South Africa

Wendy's has toilets.

I think this is gib constantinopol for Americans.

pretty much this, i know my country is a terrible shithole but these people are deserters and they are not true mexicans in the eyes of the people who were born here and still live their lives here in mexico, fuck them they are not our paisanos fucking traitors.

Lol spic beaner faggot. Commit suicide. Guarantee your mother and wife are fat as FUCK. You will never get this land back and even if you did what the fuck you gonna do with it? You cant make mexico work for you broke fucking shitskin dick sucking soon to be murdered by another mexican cartel member. You arent SHIT and you never will be

Guaranteed this guy frequents his local Wendy's

We won the war fair and square. Deal with it faggot. Mexico already has too much land as it is, you don't even know what to do with it.

And what would you do with that land? Run it into the ground just like you do in Mexico?

Spics are the second worst group of people in this country, right next to niggers.

Unlike what most cucks believe most of them don't leave because they want to leech off welfare, hell, they probably don't even know there's such a thing as gibs, they're poor people that really have no opportunity to escape their low, low echelon in society and often are the providers for a family left here. Not all of them of course, some are criminals, rapists, etc, but for most living in the US isn't exactly a pleasant experience and they only want to send back enough money so they can start a bussiness or something similar and then return and begin living their lives. You'd do the same if you lived trough what some of these people go trough here, in fact Americans did during the great depression, the only difference is the itinerant workers and others stayed within the same country.

They're too poor to live in their own country but they're perfectly capable of living in a white country.

You're not fooling anyone, Jose. Eat shit.

Why don't they get jobs at Wendy's then?

1 in 3 Mexicans are slaved to cartels. Sodomized and used as addicted pawns.

If can survive that shit-hole, you brag about it. Look I am Mexican, but I am alive!!!! I made it. Viva Mexico!

Ding ding ding

I'm Irish diaspora.

At the St. Patrick's Day parade I can assure you nobody goes "WE IRELAND NOW, THIS IS RIGHTFUL IRISH LAND, FUCK AMERICA" the way spics do all over the US Southwest.

In fact that's just the contrast I'm going to make. You're not going to see any burning US flags at an Irish-American event, and Mexicans fucking love doing that.

they are willing to be borderline slaves, and for some reason everybody's perfectly OK with that

their 'brave and noble' struggle to get a few extra pesos has decimated wages, degraded communities, driven up housing prices, and led to white-flight in the areas they're most prevalent in. They're an enormous drain on social services and they bring crime and a general Third World grime.

There are poor people all over the world, and their desire to make more fucking money cannot be an excuse to rend apart stable, homogeneous societies.

The difference is that Mexico is a shithole so there's nothing to be proud of.

They are only here to abuse the system and profit.

They are like Jews except they set their sights really really low then and breed like rats.(real rats not jews this time)

Cool story you fucking mick bastard.

It's not just this it's like every Hispanic.
Stupid fuckin' Puero Ricans waving their stupid fucking flags around.
It looks just like the fucking American flag, get over yourself and your brown pride.
Your race sucks, that's why your here.
JUST

Mexicans hate blacks far more than they hate Whites, its kind of hilarious to see Democrat pets despise each other as much as they do.

Cause when they return they come with money to improve their families
>He thinks everyone wanted to be part of Mexico

Must be nice living in that gated community, huh Jose?

Great question. When you get an actual answer let us know.

Nothing will ever top the fact that Muslims and Jews are both Democratic constituencies.

Turks are the same fucking thing

>Oh we left Turkey because its so a shithole
>BUT TURKEY BEST TURKEY TURKEY OTTOMAN

Hell, second/third generation even gets worse, fullon "nationalists" for Turkey besides not having even been born or lived there

Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo mother fucker!

My parents came here from Mexico. Mexico is shit, corrupt narco-state. Mexico should be embarrassed, can't provide economic opportunities for its people so millions leave. Immigrants shouldn't be proud of Mexico, they should despise it.

Just went to Wendy's

I know the chef there. He's 6'6" with a 10.5 inch cock

Why are you so proud to be white if you don't live in Europe?

no
It just sucks that my gov is so incompetent that their own citizens need to defend themselves and i still need to give them taxes

Europe used to be beautiful before the Jews started allowing shitskins to poor in and ruin it.

Stolen land? Mexico stole their land from the Spaniards. It's interesting, though, considering the fact that the land held by Mexico (for a very short time) was bought for $15 million. The Mexican territories had less than 1% of a Mexican population, and a lot of people in these territories preferred Brit/American rule anyways.

Not only that, but a majority of Mexicans aren't even Amerindian, they're mestizo mongrels. The Amerindians you beaners always whine about, that are indigenous to some U.S. States, are considered Native American and get special treatment by the U.S. government. Hell, even Amerindians that fled Mexico's tyranny, such as the Yaqui Pascua Tribe, fled Mexico after Mex won their independence, and are still considered Native Americans. There are no Amerindians in Mexico that belong in the U.S., because the indigenous Amerindians are already here.

I bet he makes like 90K a year after taxes

Mexico used to be an empire.

Mexico was always a shithole and always will be because shitskins are dumb regardless of what they're wearing.

chairo pendejo detected

Mexico far better than india. The whites of Mexico tend to live in better conditions than some americans

>The whites of Mexico

lol

>Not all of them of course, some are criminals
>Illegally enter a country
>Not all of them are criminals

Coming here illegally makes you a criminal. Why is this so difficult to understand Paco?

Like this user said here: Your undeserved entitlement has dire consequences for the host country. You did not bleed for this country, your ancestors did not build it up over centuries of struggle. You're disrespecting all the immigrants who have to wait YEARS to get her legally by cutting the line.

Face it, you diddled around with corruption for a couple centuries and did fuck all with your resources. Explain to me why we suddenly have to let you invade us and steal our resources without saying a word? When america faced corruption, we led a god damn revolution against it. Grow a back bone, fight for your country and fuck off please.

We are tired of your shitty behavior and victim mentality weighing us down here.

I'll give the simplest answer. Because Mexico has a lot of culture. Yeah i know

>mexico
>culture

Food, music, history, dance etc there a lot. Now you want to know who takes it even further? Armenians. Holy fucking shit I've never seen a smaller group of people be so happy about their microscopic country

because they are basically tribal nomad indians.

>hell, they probably don't even know there's such a thing as gibs,

That is absolute bullshit. Bro, I work for schools in California I know for a fact plenty of these people come here knowing full well they will live off government bux, why do you think they push out kids? The problem is they have their little shits and can't even take care of them. When conservatives bitch about illegals clogging up resources it's real. Who do you think gets the most attention? Little shit immigrant kids who don't bother to learn

Then you wont mind giving your land back to the Aztecs. I'm 1/8th Indio, so I am entitled to reparations in the form of an acre in Tenochtitlan and 10 human hearts.