youtube.com/watch?v=tS9Lkpj9DF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Drumpf

*doesn't devour feces*

bad post

Shit waifu

whoa hey who is this qt

*gets multiple digits*

Help me find the energy to write two essays /cum/. Two cups of coffee and fapping twice barely helped.

chloe moretz

terrible post
wrong
Tswizzle

would cum inside/10 tbhfam

Cheater

>white person kills an animal
>>wow a true authentic aryan hunter. so traditional and natural we need to go back to the old ways
>asian kills an animal
>>FUCKING PSYCHOPATH SLOPE SAVAGES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did hamburgers exist in the world war two?

Coolest shkyshkraper ever

Thanks for these friend
I love these

heh, you med xddd

whom art þu quoting?

White people don't boil dogs alive

anyone would share with me his funny cats pictures?

white people are hypocrites what else is new

*disappears again into the shadows*

Off by 2
lol

There's a difference between killing and eating an animal and killing it and taking a single part because you think it will help you get a boner.

thnx

>pussies and boobies
that's too much sir

asians eat every part of the animal even the disgusting internal meat and feet and tongue, we are the ones that are wasteful

that's the only picture i have. i have mostly these webms

They also kill a Rhino and chop off its horn and leave the rest.

>he doesn't eat the internat organs or tongue of animals
the eyes is the only waste

and lop off a sharkfin and chuck the shark back too

>eating innards and tongues is an asian thing

are you even WHITE my man

Does anyone knows if DHL will send a package to my house between 4-7PM?
Or they only work in mornings?

they may kill a couple thousand rhinos a year but we are throwing away billions of edible chicken/cow/pig parts every year because it is not palatable to us. It's not sustainable, agriculture is taking such a huge toll on our environment.

who gives a shit

we shred newborn chicks on a conveyor belt, forcefeed geese until their livers explode, stuff little birds until they're too fat to move then skewer them and eat the whole thing grilled with bones and all

eating feet and tongue isn't out of the ordinary in many places, it's not hard to find feet and tongue meat in north america even

we also eat a lot of the organs, and the rest is use for pet food

*becomes the world's largest air-breathing fish*

did a haggle today with some fat paki guy

8 bucks off a backpack, probably could have gotten more though

More like it's not profitable to process them. We throw away the parts that we like in droves too. It isn't because we are culturally wasteful, it's because our economic system dictates that if something isn't profitable enough it doesn't get done, even at be expense of our wellbeing as a society.

Just wait until China reaches the levels of consumerism we have, pretty soon they'll be throwing out perfectly good food too.

It's VERY difficult to catch such a fish

I usually dislike innards but that one time I was in a Izakaya in Tokyo with some Thai chick and she ordered a plate of grilled little meats.
Was pretty tasty but then she told me it's gizzards and hearts and what not.
Was kind of grossed out but the texture wasn't too bad and it just tasted like the marinade which was pretty tasty.

Had some beer intestine soup once in Taiwan and it was fucking disgusting, way too chewy.
Don't get the appeal of nasty rubbery chewy shit.

Would want to try Haggis some day.
If it's all shredded it can't be that bad and it looks kinda tasty.

I know you're the resident troll but this actually a good point. We need to stop being hypocrites about animal rights.

You have it in your hearts to demonize asians for what they do to animals. Now reflect on our own practices and realize that we are just as bad if not much worse. Reduce your meat consumption for the sake of the world.

CHIRUMIRU

>in the future I speculate china will be just as bad as us so it's okay if we do it now

How do you spew this shit?

How do I get a Poo Indian gf?

>we are throwing away billions of edible chicken/cow/pig parts every year
what are you talking about? all that stuff gets recycled in a variety of ways

we would be better off in every way if we stopped eating meat

it takes thousands of pounds of vegetation to grow a single cow

yea cows are a massive resource drain

chickens arent as bad

take a shit on a designated shitting street or start cooking curry while drying your clothes in the kitchen, your smell will do the rest

and that vegetation is essentially inedible to humans

I like eating meat

a thousand wolves eat moose, can't be wrong.

fish and chicken and beef good
pork bad

Beef needs to be banned ASAP

we expend resources to grow and harvest it

rasheed

just eat meat less times per week, in past people ate meat once a week or worse once a month

WE CAN'T EAT GRASS dummdumm

yes and poor quality crops we feed to animals require far less resources

we use a shit load of water to grow those things, those things take up land that could be used to grow edible things

pigs' diet and lifestyle are much like rats. they're the natural garbage collectors of the world. they do not sweat out toxins, they are toxic to humans. the same goes for seafood like shrimp, crab and lobster.

Even switching from beef to poultry alone is a huge improvement.

oh god you're dense. we CANNOT eat grass. that grass is inedible, we must feed the cow

That's muslim logic. We don't like muslims around here.

>can't make fire to kill germs
sandnigger education

I never said it was okay that we do it. Just that A) China wastes plenty of shit and B) We do it for economic reasons, and mainly only in industrial food production.

low quality land is capable of growing the low quality crops we feed to animals

highly fertile land is used for better things, also modern watering techniques have made all that much more efficient

it's like you think no one has thought any of this stuff through before and we just making retarded economic decisions for the fuck of it

business idea: canned shrimp and beans

your dense

we cant subsidize the cow demographic any longer. They are relying too much on hand outs, they need to learn how to get their own food. All this is doing is creating a population of dependent farm animals that will never grow to be functioning members of society

honestly not a lot of black people in france but the ones who are are VERY black
less is more and more is less, pretty smart country desu

obviously. But perhaps there is a much bigger market for beef than there has to be. If people wanted beef less then we could go back to using that same farm space even more efficiently.

who /undecided/ here

dropped out of college a few months ago havent done a thing since, I want to move on with my life and get something done but i really dont have any hobbies or interests at all.

I guess one thing i like is cars but at the same time I know nothing about them and have zero motivation to pick up a book and start learning about engines

maybe its just motivation that I lack im not sure but its starting to push me into a dull depression

Well yeah, they're actually African

I don't think people realize how bad beef is for our environment

You don't have to have it all figured out yet
In fact, I feel like most people never have it all figured out

we can't eat grass, we can't just make the cow disappear. we feed the cow, both problems fixed. carbonera is not an issue, I prefer it with chicken

*stares at you*

I'm Christian, actually. I wouldn't eat rat so I don't eat pork, there's very little difference.

Wow good thing I cook my pork before eating it

Those who don't eat pork should be executed.
Just my humble opinion.

wtf is with you and grass? Just leave the grass alone. We waste too much resources raising millions of cows a year for consumption.

are you the guy who celebrates hanukkah

Jews own all the grass stocks

why do you think weed is illegal everywhere except israel?

Yeah i know, but im getting so much pressure from parents and relatives its gettin to me

Just telling family/relatives that i dropped out of school and they give you that look of disappointment really gets to you

RED SOX ARE STILL UNDEFEATED

Yeah
Passover's coming up next week too, will be eating a ton of unleavened bread. It has several health benefits over leavened bread and is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=tS9Lkpj9DF4
>American education

>I'm Christian, actually

>put my phone number on resume and put resume on monster.com a year ago

>still getting telemarketing calls to my cell phone

fucking REEEE

The only thing to take into any real consideration beyond hypochondria is its digestive "problem."

doxxed

starting to think I was doxxed by some facebook faggot because I openly supported Trump

I can fix that, post your phone number.

what do we with the cow???? just feed them the water? they don't eat water, they already drink it. they eat grass