Is there any way we could realistically get American blacks to leave to Africa?

Is there any way we could realistically get American blacks to leave to Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No because not even Africans like African-Americans.

Tell em Africa is a state with better Gibs

The same way they came in: chained and against their will.

The funny thing is this is actually true.

t. Someone who works with Africans and African-Americans

This is true. Black Americans are a bundle of contradictions, individually and as a people, down to the core of their very being. American Blacks are greatly disliked by Africans. Also, American Blacks know shockingly little about slavery, Jim Crow, or their own history in America. It's kind of sad. Nixon was right. They're not going to make it for 500 years.

pay them.

ahhh hell ya muh nigga. GO PACK GO.

Fucking this

I like this idea.

We had a dumping ground for blacks: Liberia

money

tpbp

But you have to go back

American blacks have been here for 400 years. I think that's actually longer than the Germans and Italians. Hate them all you want, but they are an American staple.

Black Americans and Africans hate each other

I feel like we should offer blacks a free "birthright" trip to Africa, kind of like the jews get with Israel. But send them to the most impoverished, war-torn areas.

Maybe then they would realize how good they have it in America and stop complaining so much.

I can see it now, we hire spic mercenaries to capture and deport blacks

Shovel ready jobs, and we'll pay you more than you make at the fruit stand

Yeah, just don't give them a return trip

free watermelons

No, the best you could do is a brainwashing campaign about the innate evils of the white man. The real problem is, African-Americans look at Africa the same way other Americans do, an impoverished shithole. On the other end of the spectrum, Africans don't want African Americans in their countries for the same reason many Americans don't want African Americans in their countries. The bottom line is, African Americans are Americans at this point.

Tell them the NBA all star game will now permanently be held in Ghana.

Wait sorry I thought you meant niggers. Not black people in general.

All KFC and Popeyes branches in US closing on executive order from Trump. KFC and Popeyes reincorporating and moving to Nigeria as part of Trump's landmark End Hunger in Africa executive order. Trump executive order pays for airlines to fly individuals to Nigeria one-way at taxpayer expense in order to help with the End Hunger in Africa campaign. In order to balance the budget, Trump forced to sign an executive order terminating all welfare payouts for the next six months.

>le black not nigger meme

Fuck off reddit

Well niggers are about 90% of the black population

I like the sleepy doctor, don't get me wrong. But he represents maybe 2% of blacks lol.

This

Ask any black person who's dissatisfied with America why they don't just "go back to Africa" and they'll tell you it's because we're part of this country's early history (for the record I am not one of those people, I love the USA)

I have more of a right to be here than most American Sup Forums posters.

Niggers are literally 100% of the black population because nigger just means black.

Redpilled black here, fuck Africa.
MAGA

>I have more of a right to be here than most American Sup Forums posters.

LOL, you fucking wish you did.

You kidding me? You can't even tell them to pull up their pants and wear a belt without hearing someone yell "Dey iz raaaaaayyycist!!!"

Pay them enough to leave and they will. The amount would have to be at least 6 months' welfare.

What if there was an isolated geographical area you could send black people to, maybe as punishment for crime, where their destructive tendencies could be isolated? You know, something like an island, maybe in the south Pacific, a place that nobody would actually want to live in because of an inhospitable climate and ecosystem. They could develop their own culture there, and you would only have to deal with them briefly or just ignore them most of the time. They might grow considerably belligerent, but they'd be effectively harmless as a nation and a source of good fun.

I actually have a place in mind, but it's inhabited by a crude, uncivilized race. I don't think they'd be much of a problem though, they're quite simple minded.

Maybe the native Africans can teach the American niggers that if they come back to live in Africa, they can get away with raping all the virgins they want to cure them of their nasty nigger AIDS.

Its true tho ive met many nice and succesful colored folk in my lifetime. Theres a difference between a black person and a nigger. Same difference between a white person and white trash

I would support a movement to get them to Liberia, whatever the cost. I would give them trillions just to leave white society forever. We both would be much happier for it.

Its not true because the definition of nigger literally just means black. It has no hidden or ulterior meaning behind it.

You can keep trying to shill and redefine words like a redditor but no one is buying it.

Any argument?

there's not enough chicken and watermelon to give 'em to get them to leave. Also, with the free welfare for niggers doing their assorted nigging, there exists and endless cycle of incentives to niggers to keep up on their nigging. Gotta abort them to prevent it in the first place. Once a house has been demolished by termites you can't regrow it by ridding yourself of a few. Better to have sprayed for termites before the damage was done.

colonize africa and bring slaves from america

This is a politically incorrect board, niggers don't contribute as much as others do, maybe they contribute to increasing crime...

Is there any way we could realistically get American whites to leave to Europe?

Is there any way we could realistically get American jews to leave to Israel?

we could pay for them to be housed in jails in nigger countries. Then make them serve there. Once released they do probation there. What better way to spend dollars in foreign aid than to turn Africa into a penal colony for incarerated nasty niggers.

>Is there any way we could realistically get American jews to leave to Israel?
Tell them you dropped a dollar when you visited Israel and couldn't find it.

send bill cosby over too.

says mexico

Lol.

We need an economy that's not based on natural resources because everyone has plundered Africa for centuries and no one is ever going to give anything back.

Lol

Blacks were brought here against their will and had to fight for 100 years to be treated as citizens

>b-but niggers suck!
Not an argument. Know what you're getting into when you don't deport your newly freed slavws

Africans hate each other. Why the hell would they want to welcome American blacks?

I would be careful with that

>Visit Arizona
>Drop penny down tiny crevice
>Fuck it it's only a penny
>Notice Jew nearby
>Go back next year
>Suddenly Grand Canyon

Close welfare loopholes and reduce public spending in that area, and watch as all the niggers leave and we're left only with the upstanding, respectable black people.

That is why we have experience, we are a minority, we know how other minorities behave when we are forced to be near of them, like niggers.

But then what about the muslims, mexicans pooloos, asians, etc?

Blacks were enslaved by their enemy tribes, maybe death is better than slavery?
They got a fucking free pass to first world countries without contributing alot, they are fucking leeching at your sistem and trying to remove others.

>Blacks were enslaved by their enemy tribes, maybe death is better than slavery?
Not on topic, not an argument

>without contributing alot
Slavery. The South's economy relied on it heavily. Like I said blacks had to fight from 1865-1965 to be treated as citizens in the USA. Nobody else has a comparable history

>Muh Irish!
>muh Japs!
>Muh Jews!
All were treated fairly before blacks without the long legacy of slavery.

>they are fucking leeching at your sistem and trying to remove others.
Kek, you think all black people are unemployed and on welfare? Stop getting all of your info from Sup Forums

Yeah, black suck and do far more harm than good. A german who has ancestry which only goes back 150 years is probably more worthwhile to this country than your average nigger

And it was showing real promise until the Natives stole power away from the westernized blacks. Liberia is a perfect example that diverse cultures sharing the same environment don't work.

>The South's economy relied on it heavily

Oh you're one of those idiots.

No argument? OK.

>black suck and do far more harm than good.

I noticed that you didn't cite any evidence to backup this claim. I'm sorry, but this is not reddit, you have to show your work around here

Take away all their gibs me dats that they are currently used to having.

Tell them they can have it all back and then some if they take a cruise ship to Africa.

literal nigger

>nobody else has a comparable history

Hahaha.
Holy shit that bait was 10/10.\

>no race ever has been enslaved ever, apart from muh poor innocent blacks.

would be cheaper to send them into the Atlantic.

They were brought here to work. They didn't immigrate here through their own free will.

Your argument is trash.

This entire argument went down the shitter the moment you actually tried arguing that Black contributed anything worthwhile to this country. you actually think that The south """heavily""" relied on cotton picking despite it being an extremely small business which didn't actually amount to much in the long run.

I'd love for you to try and prove otherwise, cuckboy/niggerfaggot.

all that marching just to act like a bunch of dindus. They had their chance, now they act like a bunch of WUZfags, can't even speak fucking English. They don't rate citizen.

They wanted more money, they just picked cotton, the south only wanted more cheap labour, give me sources on the things they help on.

So you're going to cite no evidence in your rebuttal and ignore the rest of what he just posted. Hmmm, you know that's not an argument right?

WE BUILT THE SOUTH

WE BUILT AMERICA

TAKE THAT WHITEBOI

Have a max temperature countrywide of 18 degrees celsius.

We're talking about the USA. Try to stay on topic

No argument here either.

So you disagree but can't argue against any of my points? Cool

You're actually right, first in the thread

WE

WUZ

KAAAAAANGZ

MOTHAFUCKA

Looks like the niggers in this thread have been BTFO, like always.

>So you disagree but can't argue against any of my points? Cool
You stated that you had more right to the USA than most Americans. You have to prove that first. Learn how to argue, nigger boy. Until that happens, I'll just post more stats.

Nice digits. What exactly did Nixon say?

Wait, so if NYC was all Asian it would also have less crime. Why does it have to be all white, if crime and not birthright is the deciding factor?

It got awefully quiet in here

Proving that blacks in NYC have higher crime rates than other races isn't a sufficient argument to prove that blacks, on net, going as far back as Jamestown, have done more harm than good.

To convince me of your claim i'm going to need hard evidence proving that majority of the black population is

A) unemployed and don't pay taxes

and

B) criminals

And I need this to be true for majority of their time in this country.

Example of the type of logic i'm requesting of you: out of 12 million blacks, over half of them are X.

Until you satisfied my demands, you're officially on "not an argument" status.

>You stated that you had more right to the USA than most Americans. You have to prove that first.
Well, let me just recap what I've said in the thread:

We've been here longer than most ethnic groups
We have always been a part of America from day one (unlike natives, who were forced out of the USA into the rest of the land and then eventually given reservations)
MOST IMPORTANTLY (THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU ARE NOT WINNING THIS ARGUMENT): We are natural born citizen whose rights are protected under the Constitution.

Like I said, your statistics are *not an argument*. The USA brought this upon itself by not deporting its slaves once they were freed (and then sealed the deal with the civil rights movement in the 60s)

>Nixon was right.
what did he mean by this?

black people are pretty brotier it's the half black half white, or half asians that give the rest of black people a shitty rap.

If you ignore birthright and go by crime rates, the whole world should be Asians.

Nixon's always been right user, the only people who disagree are lefties. Watergate is miniscule compared to the events of the Obama administration and Hillary

Nobody denies that, but we're talking about white countries, where the majority is white. Where you look at civilized asian countries where everybody is asian you get similar statistics. it's less about being white and more about not being a shitskin. Blacks are the worst brown people so it's not surprising that any area with a decently sized negro diaspora is going to be an absolute shithole.

>America
>white
Never has been never will be

Coming from a military community moat Blacks who served are cool as shit.

Curreny in college and heres a tale of two Blacks.
First Black
>Marine
>respectful and polite who can speak well
>married
>doesn't drop out of class

2nd black
>stereotypical college black
>mumbles so you can't understand a word he says
>misses class
>drops out and doesn't show up

Just give them all military service.

>implying it hasn't been white until the immigration act of 1965 BLACKED this country

I'm not denying the statistics, I'm just saying this isn't legal justification.

>We have always been a part of America from day one (unlike natives, who were forced out of the USA into the rest of the land and then eventually given reservations)

This was literally their land and you think you have more of a claim to it than they do because your retarded ancestors were brought over here as slaves thanks to no other than their own kin?

By your retarded logic, they have more claim to it since it was originally their land and they've been here much, MUCH, longer than you have.

>We are natural born citizen whose rights are protected under the Constitution.

I fail to see how this means you have more claim to the USA than anyone else. People who actually work and do good things for this country have more fucking claim than slave niggers who can barely speak a lick of english.

>They're not going to make it for 500 years.
I meant to highlight this to^ was Nixon implying that blacks will be genocided/moved back to Africa by then? Or that technology will become so intellectually demanding that they won't be able to keep up?

i should've clarified, the more attractive mixed black people are chill as fuck, the ones that grew up in religious households same chill as fuck. then you have the trashy ass ones where the kids don't really come out that attractive but are raised by racist ass parents who blame their shitty treatment by the rest of society because they're degenerate trash as racist

>thinks asians are civilized

topkek turk

>We have always been a part of America from day one
as slaves, yes. but not as Americans. citizenship was reserved for whites:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790