Anyone else getting blacked up today?

Anyone else getting blacked up today?
>Hype

Other urls found in this thread:

conservative-headlines.com/2017/01/seattle-anti-racist-activist-shot-by-asian-man-outside-milo-speaking-event/
youtu.be/utX-8-dDwik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ye ur mom
Kek

What's this shit?

Meeting of the gays that haven't come out yet hence the dark colors and masks.

>when cowards know they're so deep in the wrong they aren't even willing to show their face while fighting for what they believe in
why are cowardly foriegners allowed to do this?
i'm 99% sure those faggots are cia operatives and other aliens attempting to cock over the host nation

/thread

You sound scared

Going to roleplay for a bit? Pretend that you're a cool rebel because you throw shit at people and run away?

Faggot commie shiteating retard, i hope you die.

>trumpettes and their grade school insults

NEETs larping as revolutionaries? No thanks.

The photographer has caught a lot of degeneracy in one picture. Nice!

>implying revolutions doesnt start with the people
Its ok, politics is hard :)

Can anyone please tell me unironically and without memeing what is going on, and where?

Antifa, bunch of self proclaimed communists, who are soon to be labeled as a terrorist organization. They basically go around rioting trying to intimidate people and breaking stuff. They're just new age niggers having chimpouts because they don't like something. You pull off the mask and they get scared and run away.

Thats funny, alt-righters are too scared to go anywhere without their guns. Masks protect against persecution because of your ideology, guns kill people.

Who is more reasonable here?

>implying you faggots are courageous jumping people 10:1

have fun getting shot in the head, pussy.

Because Berkeley is just known for right wingers going round shooting people and totally not Antifa burning down starbucks

B8
If that was actually the case, there wouldn't be any antifa left to protest and riot
Made me (you) 3/10

>>Buzzwords
Calling anyone who doesn't agree with you an alt-righter is why antifa is a joke. The facists calling other people facists, isn't that ironic. Keep living in your bubble.

This is the left today:

10:1 mobbing; smash assumed racist cis scum to pieces. Guy rushed off to hospital.

Guy recovers, goes to next rally for freedom of speech.

leftist faggot LARPING defenders of democracy jump the guy again, 10:1.

Guy goes to hospital, goes to next protest but brings with him a gun.

Faggot leftist fascist group tries to jump the same guy. He pulls gun and defends himself, injures one scumfuck leftist. Leftist retards hoots that they did nothing wrong and gets media sympathy points and gets to blindfold the public.

>who are soon to be labeled as a terrorist organization
Nice dubs but if these retards are called terrorists and white supremacist criminals aren't, it's just going to stir the pot.

Is there a story about this? Link?

The only thing I've seen from your kind is smashing windows and destroying cars, only to get beaten up by right wing people so you can ask for money. You are a sad bunch of monkeys.

They are labeled as 'Hate groups'. I don't really see any reason to call them terrorists because who are they terrorizing, 99% of them come together on the Internet and don't physically do anything. Meanwhile antifa is going around attacking anyone who isn't dressed in all black. That's more terrorist in my book.

I hate niggers

Outside of one of Milo's speeches a guy were jumped by leftist retards, they do the usual shit and goes for his head, he shits bricks and pulls a gun. He fires his gun and injures one of the retards and media goes, "Oh poor innocent non-violent leftist! Stupid fascist, racist cis scum Milo fan protesters who of course voted for Trump!"

Then we have multiple instances of antifa scumfucks mobbing lone individuals, dragging them off so they can kick their heads in. Or why not at Berkely where you can see antifa surrounding people and then mobs them hardcore. They keep on going stomping whilst their victim lies on the ground.

In Stockholm, close to where I live, AFA (They're just like Antifa) attacked a peaceful right wing rally. They attack anyone that dares to go against their narrative; vandalism is their favourite tool of showing malcontent.

The left, at least to me, has lost any credibility. So long they refuse to clean their act I will vote right the coming election (Swedish Democrats 2018).

Its funny because he was asian. conservative-headlines.com/2017/01/seattle-anti-racist-activist-shot-by-asian-man-outside-milo-speaking-event/

Anarcho/Communist marching against free speech and everywhere

Yes, that cracked me up. The leftist scum drops any pretence of protecting the minorities when they dare to lift up another opinion than what's been ordered down the pipe.

The articles about an alleged racist Trump supporter who pulled a gun and began firing into the peaceful anti-milo and anti-trump crowd is an exemplar in jumping the shark. Lol! How hard they crashed when their narrative began unravelling.

Fucking ninjas

that's islamaphobia tho user
you're going to get arrested now bcus canada says you can't speak out against sexist violent bigots and their justifications for being sexist violent bigots

>Masks protect against persecution because of your ideology
When your ideology isn't shared by the majority of individuals you have to wear a mask for fear of reprisal. Your group doesn't (and will never) hold the local monopoly of force (especially if you're not in possession of force multipliers like firearms). If you don't hold the local monopoly of force you're likely doing something that the local monopoly considers wrong. Therefore you knew that you're considered in the wrong before you even started. The sum of this is called marginalization. Find yourself a gun and maybe we'll start paying attention to your ability to alter the majority opinion (through force [notice I said "ability" instead of the actual practice of the suggested ability]). Until then you're only accomplishing what the majority allows you to accomplish (marching in the street for whatever reason that makes you believe you're actually making a difference).
>Guns kill people meme
Guns will totally spring to life and choke a bitch, or throw rocks and pepsi cans at cops.

>rioting trying to intimidate people and breaking stuff
you mean BLM?

asians play a MASSIVE part in these riots around the west.
whether it's asian cops shooting people to invoke a blm protest, asian owned media stations only displaying news which incite riots. there's a clear and common goal
divide and conquer tactics.

As a leftist, I hate these faggots more than you, I promise.

youtu.be/utX-8-dDwik

either and/or both