janitor

Biomedical scientist

Pimping hoes

did you know robin Williams

professional nigger

more than 120 probably.
>18 on monday
>highschool drop out
>was doing computer science A-level (APs to amerifags)
>IT BTEC (equivilant to 3 A-levels)
>didn't like so wen't to music school
>dropped out of that coz it's basically a studio musician factory...
>now im counting the days until i can work full time for a big company stacking shelves and starting my music game being the next jimi hendrix you kunts.

Part-time grocery store janitor

132 IQ
8 grade student

UNDERAGE MODS MODS MODS

BLACK medical man

Sup Forums thread creator

I'm wondering how many people actually have had their IQ tested and know it. I haven't. I wanted to back when I was younger and thought I was the smartest person in town. But now I don't care for knowing.

this thread is so shit

unemployed loser

i took the test 3 times and averaged it out

does IQ even matter though? Even if you can legitimately say "im really smart", who fucking cares? Do you put in on a CV or what?

31 IQ
Former President of the United States

Chemical Injection Based Environmental Remediation. Pic related.

professional nigger smart

19, uni student
I had mine tested just last week. It was an official Mensa test and I got 99.6 Percentile. Which is 154 or so.
I've not got like genius level IQ so I'm not completely fucked in terms of social skills but I've got a fucked up brain in terms of mental health conditions

My thoughts exactly. That's why I don't give a shit now. Like I said, back when I was younger I wanted bragging rights. But who actually gives a shit.

7800 IQ
shieet nigga

just to make you feel better about yourself when your feeling like killing yourself, or at least it does for me

I'm interested in hearing more about your career.

Those impulses don't come near as often as they used to now and I don't think knowing my IQ would have made getting through them any easier.

i used to work at Karolinska institutet but then i became depressed and now i live on benefits.

cashier at walmart

[spoiler]139 for real though[/spoiler]

feeling like killing yourself and having a high IQ tend to go hand in hand

115 legit
Gap year

NEET

what is it about Sup Forums that attracts a ll the intelligent poor fags

unemployed

Is there actual truth to that? Because I've made a handful of serious attempts on my life and I still sit around all day doing nothing with my life. Because I'm a retard.

OP is a FAG

a nice 109 IQ and i watch security monitors for a living

145, college dropout (bio-engineering), soon-to-be software developer.

Avoid booze.

I've heard that before, really. If that's the trade, I think I would have rather been blissfully ignorant. But grass is always greener, right? All I know is that nowadays I feel less intelligent and capable than a number of my peers. And that can really be a bummer sometimes, but I think it keeps my head where it should be a lot better than when I thought I was smarter than everyone I knew.

Unemployed

duhh if i was smart i wouldn't have joined the marines, or at the very least gone infantry

You only feel the way you do because you're depressed... go clubbing, get into drugs, have a life until eventually, you will no longer feel depressed.

feels bad being a brainlet

at least i make a good living doing construction work

im not cashier at wallmart, it was for the meme, I am currently working at a high post in he Tavistock INstitute, but that's as much as Ill say,.

yea many great inventors have suffered from mental illness, nikola tesla tussle being a prime example, or how about van gogh, or kurt cobain

IQ: 244
Unemployed

I don't know man. I would say at one point, yea. But my point of those last couple posts was that I don't feel bad now as often as I used to and that I don't feel like the smartest person I know anymore. I have hobbies that are satisfying to me. I love my line of work. I'm just still learning to not compare myself to those around me as harshly.

Is there really no unironically dumb people on this thread I'm starting to feel bad.

don't feel bad man, you are who you are, and if there are things you can't change about yourself that you don't like focus on the positive shit

only one kek

I'd say the whole site now

Last year highschool

jikovc

Iq: 23