Do you think she could have won if she didn't play the gender card?

Do you think she could have won if she didn't play the gender card?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. She was awful choice that was not chosen but stole the nomination

i didn't think she did play the gender card.

and if she'd actually had assange killed, i would have moved to america and gotten american citizenship just to vote for her.

>and if she'd actually had assange killed, i would have moved to america and gotten american citizenship just to vote for her.

We don't want you here. Don't flatter yourself

I personally agree that I don't think she played the gender card as much as conservatives liked to say she did. Her liberal backers DEFINITELY over played that hand, though. And I'm not saying she didn't play it a little bit. It was just mostly her followers. So in short: No, I don't think it would have made a difference if she had never mentioned it.

Let's break the glass ceiling was one of her campaign slogans

That's a pretty valid point. Perhaps I'm just forgetting certain things because what does it matter now.

She lost because of all the scandal packed campaign

No she could of won if she hadnt been such an entitled narcissistic megalomaniac but then she would be someone else entirely

Fuck that lying CUNT!

Exactly Hillary lost and she's done (for now) next order of business is to make sure Chelsea doesn't get anywhere near power

I think you mixed up your gender pronouns there....I think you mean HE not she. Also, mixing up "of" for "have"??

That, and the fact that the media shilled too hard for her. They basically insulted you for not thinking of voting for her. She also got too cocky. "Too far ahead in the polls to consider Trump".

He's a prick too and once you start correcting grammar you've lost the argument

Gender is a social construct

She should not have spoken ill of Pepe.

>Do you think she could have won if she didn't play the gender card?

No, she might have won if she had not been an obvious dishonest scam artist, laced with naked ambition, who was never able to articulate a reason why she was running beyond "it's my turn," and then on top of that run a mind-numbingly stupid campaign.

>could of

Oh for fuck's sake

>"Too far ahead in the polls to consider Trump".

I think that part is exactly backwards -- they focused all their fire on Trump, and spent no time or resources on reasons why you should vote FOR her. Their entire ad buy, at least here, was anti-Trump, no noticeable pro-Clinton message at all. In a race where both candidates already had horrible fav/unfav numbers, they thought that they could drive his down further, and neglected the possibility of building hers up.

no

The left has lost every election since the Tea Party surge of '010. Obama won in '012 because of his opposition. McCain and Romney distanced themselves.
Clinton could not overcome her past. Would have been a miracle if she won.
I have been discounting main stream polling for 2 decades.

To be honest, I don't think Trump is a great choice. In fact, he's barely qualified as president. However, I am sick and tired of the following:

-Faggots
-Illegal immigrants thinking they're entitled to anything
-Feminism
-Social Justice
-89 different genders
-Supporting Islam
-Syrian migrants
-women majority in higher education
-pay gap myth
-men being arrested on the accusation of rape alone.
-women's right to choose whether to abort, WHILE men are obligated to pay child-support no matter what.
-push for maternity leave but no paternity leave.
-pushing for dumb cunts in STEM
-pushing for toys to cater to girls so they can be motivated as boys are (because you know, many of my friends grew up to be He-man or Lion-O).
-openly advocating for white genocide as a trend (lol, not even white).
-nigger lives (don't) matter
-portraying nigger Panthers as anything other than a terrorist group.
-etc (list goes on).

Trump prevents the US from going the way of Germany/Sweden. Anything is better than Hillary at this point, and I'd vote for Trump AGAIN if we had elections today.

lol no
she's the scapegoat the puppetmasters use to make you vote for her competition
if the dems actually wanted a third term in power they would've opted for bernie as he was clearly going to win
hilary was always used to make her competition victorious

She probably would have one if she campaigned instead of thinking it was a coronation

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

This is a strong point. The campaign run for her was basically - Clinton! Better than the alternative!

Which is an awful running point.

She acted like she had won already and did not campaign in some key states, she had a lot of baggage and did not seem sincere.