Kek
ABJ butthurt leaf doesn't even know the meaning of 'choking' anymore

>scored against Fiorentina
>scored against Napoli
>scored twice on derby
>scored against Roma
>B-BUT HE CHOKES ON BIG MATCHES

Just choke yourself in snow

I don't care what he does in your mickey mouse league, amico I care about what he does for country

>leaf
>caring about Argentina
wew

Without Higuain, Messi wouldn't get past Belgium in WC. Maybe the autistic midget should have scored in 1on1 against Neuer in final, or not embarrassingly throw away a penalty vs Chile.
Higuain was worth every penny for Juve, especially if you consider it was a robbery money.

probably a missi apologist

He looks like Avid's brother from In China They Eat Dogs.

I am actually a TSUfan but I dont like the idea that the true GOAT has been cucked out of eternal glory by that fat choker

>eternal glory
copa memerica can't give you eternal glory

Messi isn't even the best Argentine player in history.
But back to Higuain admiration this isn't a Missi thread

>TSUfan
top kek opinion discarded

O C H O
C
H
O

Higuain is doing what Juve bought him for. If you haven't got why Juve bought him:

>Juvewinslol
>They have to scratch and claw until midMarch which is when Roma and Napoli CONSTANTLY choke the hardest
>Juve takes so long to speed away because their strikers are AT BEST B-Tier, if not outright C-Tier, save for Dybala whom had to fucking carry the team on his back for most of last season, despite being a greenhorn
>Juve suffers in UCL from all the Serie A struggle, adding injuries on top of more injuries (Dybala ded in the return match with Bayern)
>Buy top tier striker
>Murder Serie A in December
>Get to R16 fully refreshed because you could afford to let your better players rest in between

And he's doing it, because Juve would be a distant second without the points he brought literally by himself.

If you think Juve bought him for le elephant cup you have to think again, because RMA always has world class strikers, if Serghio Ramos doesn't score twice they lose finalS. UCL is indirectly the reason.

Fucking perfect analysis

Pjaca on the left, Paulo on the right, Gonzagol up top, BOOK IT MAX AND WATCH THE CL RAIN.

I hear ya, but if you win the league too soon you lose sharpness (Pep's Bayern)

We all know he'll fuck up hard when the team needs him

Nice, but, come on, Mandzukic is not C-Tier

this desu
so so much better than Lewanshitski

Levandoschi like Mandzukic is a fox in the box, despite all the choking meme there is a massive difference between strikers like Suarez and Higuain, and Levandoschi and Mandzukic.

99.99% of the latter two goals are le sneaky goal in le penalty box, Mandzukic does never scores goals like the one in the op, he pretty much never scores from outside the penalty area.

That type of player works in teams a touch lower than elite, like Roma or Napoli, where the whole team plays for their top player, or like Bayern which is top tier but has got world class wingers showering their strikers with chances.

Juve doesn't play like that, it's rough, passy, not a lot of educated feet, everybody including the striker has got to give their best all across the pitch, so they need someone that when the game gets tough can pull it off literally by himself. Dybala is great but he isn't quite up there, Higuain is. The problem with Higuain is actually the opposite, he chokes on sit-ups like tonight when Mandzukic gave him the 1-0 ball inches away from the goal and he fed it to Wojak.

>serie A defending

wew

nigger is fat as fuck

So is your mom.

>not gorging yourself on pizzas and banging goals in crucial games

living the dream

user knows

FUCK YOU , YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU LITERALLY RUINED MESSI FUCK YOU

nice, but you're underestimating teams that can get better next season with recycled flops like Memphis Depay

The real losers here are Arsenal. They had the chance to buy Higuain 2 years ago for a fraction of what he eventually cost Juventus

I'm not underestimating anybody, I'm just telling you Juve always sacrifices everything for the Serie A, and their business model never allows them to buy best quality strikers. This time they were able to get a huge chunk of money, and with their whole line of defense including the keeper quickly approaching retirement age, they had to bet on something more. Remember if they hadn't found Pogba to sell, they would be playing with Milik, Mandzukic and Dybala, and the story would be completely different now, probably for the worse.

when has winning the league early ever lead to a CL win?

It hasn't, because not many teams actually manage to treble, ACM and Real never have, that means you either often sacrifice the league to win UCL or you treble by sheer luck or brute force.

Juventus won't give up the league for a ridiculously small chance to win the UCL, so they're trying the hard way.

No

hijo de puta, gordo de mierda

how come everyone accepts italian diaspora from australia but not from canada?? why is my leaf so deporable ?? sad!

no one accepts any kind of leaf