Friendly reminder that Brett Favre threw for 4,202 yards...

Friendly reminder that Brett Favre threw for 4,202 yards, 33 touchdowns and only 7 interceptions as a 40 year old while leading the Vikings to a 12-4 record. AS A 40 YEAR OLD!

Truly the GOAT to ever play QB in the NFL

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TPZCVCZNc50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brady will throw more

daily reminder that it was all for nothing because the nfl allowed a team to concuss him 6 times because some water got on their fanbases shoes 6 years before

I miss him ;_;
I'm a-okay with rodgers tho

and ended his season as he did every one before. Shitting his pants in the playoffs.

>every one before
>implying Brett doesn't have a ring

This like a mf

Can you even imagine him playing in today's rule babby league? He'd be unreal.

>one ring on a stacked team
Even Eli has two and he actually had to work for it.

Could you imagine him in the mid-90's if Sterling Sharpe didn't become an cripple?

Both would be considered GOATs

Brett is already the GOAT.

He was putting up today's inflated numbers in an era where QBs were allowed to be hit and receivers actually had to try.

What he did and for so long without ever missing a start is amazing.

This. They were the best team that year and the saints had like 5 late hits on him. Was almost hard to watch. Still had a chance to win if he doesn't throw the damn pick.

Prime Percy harvin and prime AP with Favre that season was unreal. That was the team that deserved the owl. I remember them killing my Dallas Cowboys in the divisional round. We had no chance.

>gets a concussion from a sack
>sits out a play
>comes back in a throws a td pass

the goat

Percy retired because of the migraines right?

Think he got surgery to fix the migraines finally, but then he just became injury prone everywhere else on his body
I heard he unretired to go to the Bills for some random reason a few weeks ago, but heard nothing since

Sauce for those who weren't alive then

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TPZCVCZNc50

kek, maybe Adrian Peterson should have learned how to hang onto a football

>He was putting up today's inflated numbers in an era where QBs were allowed to be hit and receivers actually had to try.
So I guess that means Marino is the GOAT then eh?

Nope, Brett is great but he was past his prime in 2005. He got a second wind of a career off the back of Manning getting the NFL to gimp defenses.

he got put on IR after the Bills London game.

I'll never forget that game. National media gave the Vikings no chance.

im not even a brady fag, but brady will throw more and play longer