Anyone here buys the whole notion that in the beginning of the universe. There was nothing, than boom...

Anyone here buys the whole notion that in the beginning of the universe. There was nothing, than boom. The big bang out of no where, and just so much heat, gases, and atoms pooping out from nothing.Billions upon billions of years of later.
Here we be.
Telling you the story.
That we came from nothing and just specks of star dust, and nothing matters.
Hell, it's just a mockery of God, and the whole nothing matters, do w.e. U want to do is the nothing more than the Golden Rule of the satanic bible.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

no-one says it's something from nothing.

the big bang was the moment energy changed to matter.

The moment E got the =mc2

So they went ahead, and changed it.
I can seem them now. "Well, actually. At first there was so much energy and than it started pooping out everything else."
I guess they can do and say w.e. they want, and it'll be the correct one. No matter what.

it's a cycle, like everything else.

eventually, entropy will remove the E. then the big crunch, all becomes E. then the bang, adding the mc2 again. rinse, repeat.

It's why I stick to the bible while the next generation gets brainwashed

Big crunch was the theory before we discovered that the expansion of the universe is accelerating, not slowing down, due to dark energy. Now it appears that the universe will simply continut eo expand until all galaxies are so spread out that none will see each other, all the stars will eventually die, the universe will go dark, and black holes will gradually devour everything. No potential for a retraction, crunch and new big bang - although it would be comforting to know that this may all be repeating itself on a cyclical scale in the hundreds of millions of years. But no, the universe will continue to expand until it dies.

>choosing historical brainwashing over new age brainwashing

Bro humanity is a small blip on the radar of the universe in terms of both time and space. Any intelligent alien life observing us must get a big kick out of the humans managing to convince millions of their peers in the fiction of gods and creationism based upon just a few thousand years on a single planet.

Sticking to the bible means you've already been brainwashed.

>There was nothing, than boom.
Fun fact: We don't actually know anything about what caused the Big Bang(if concepts such as causality can even apply to something that essentially exists outside time), only that it's where time and space(as we know them) started. It could've been nothing, it could've been some even in another universe(like the formation of a singularity), it could've been the end of another universe(or this universe, even), it could even have been something you'd call god.

Aliens are a psyop, bro

No.
I bet u believe every word NASA tells u.

Not really, I just don't see why anyone sane would support a jewish death cult.

Why pick it could have been this or that.
When bible has the answers.
Why do ppl choose to be lost, and continue to just theorize a bunch of what ifs. Than they all agree. Okay let's go with that theory and put it in the education system.

Well, the current Jews are not the real Jews. If had read the bible.
You know that.
Kinda explains too why ppl are like f the Jews. Well, yeah. They are scum bag criminals that claim that are the real Jews, but they are not.

Explain

Bible is just a beautiful lie. It has all the answers the same way Santa explains where your presents come from.

Doesn't make being part of a jewish death cult any better.

>Anyone here buys the whole notion that in the beginning of your life. There was nothing, than boom. The birth out of no where
gee wiz, it's almost like you and your conscious self came from absofuckinglutely nothing before coming into this hellhole we call life on earth

U really think the powers that be would allow like a show ancient aliens to be on if they were really on to something.
Hell no.
They got a crazy looking guy with crazy hair and ppl are just buying it.
Jesus is returning
It's why they are like, yeah the ayys are returning, and we got to fight them.
That, or. All the tech is kept secret from powers that be. They did beta test long time ago on radio and at Arizona.
U mean to tell me over at Arizona for hours upon hours
Not one military action.
Plz. It was probably advance hologram.
Elites want ww3. Same with the ufo hunters cause the ayys will show up and stop it and will save us. It'll all be advanced tech here from elites.
It's a way to introduce transhumanism technology.

Yeah. Totally.
Have u even tried to Jesus's teachings.
U know u don't have to go to church and listen to the church.
Even bible will tell u that they will be corrupt.

People of Christian faith are peaceful. The ones at church are unfortunately mislead I'm some way. Bible will say that they be corrupt.
Like the Catholic church that has been perverted.

>Have u even tried to Jesus's teachings.
what did he mean by this

I have. And it's nice. Peaceful, even. But at the end of the day, it's still just a lie.

So?

To read*
My phone sucks, m8.

Yeah just like NASA and space exploration.

>christianity is the religion of peace goys!
Spend more than five minutes talking to a christian about the gays and the obammer and tell me again how christians are peaceful, If I had a nickle every time a christfag said they wished the world would end because there's a faggot celeberty on the teletube I'd have.... Like five dollars or some shit.

So the bible is intended for the individual to read and have faith

Yes the universe will expand and people tend to believe because of this we'll leap into a new ice age sort'a speak like you mentioned. But with string theory it's also possible that we are inside one universe of many. And once our universe becomes completely uninhabitable (millions of years from now) we'll probably be so advanced to put the theory to the test and move to a new universe... Or not.

Well, I wouldn't get all offended and crazy like some ppl
Probably their personality

Paul would disagree with you.

Well Paul isn't Jesus/God.

i don't "buy" anything. all i care about is living happily. some of you are fucking stupid lolol

He did create what most people today would call Christianity, though. Without his influence, the only people joining the church would have been other jews.

remember, the bible is made out of language. with language, you can hack anything. you can cause massacres/wars with it

When it comes to creating the universe, any power you attribute to god, I can just as easily attribute to higher dimensions and the multiverse. Both are unproven, but at least there is scientific evidence for the latter.