Why do Americans selectively ignore the fact that Mexicans aren't going to USA and are in fact returning?

Why do Americans selectively ignore the fact that Mexicans aren't going to USA and are in fact returning?

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border

They act like the dindus that believe that they can't be racist against whites, but why is this? Are they just too proud to admit it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
pambazuka.org/governance/what-exactly-does-‘sub-sahara-africa’-mean
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake and gay
Whites are barely 60% of the total population and our numbers are dwindling because spics have invaded our country and you spics are colonizing our land.
The USA was always around 90% white up until the Immigration and Naturalization Acto of 1965 opened the floodgates up to the turd world.

We can't have a First World nation with a Third World population.
That's why you have to pay for the wall, Paco. Start gathering up your money.

kill yourself jew

White people aren't having kids.

>Why do Americans selectively ignore the fact that Mexicans aren't going to USA and are in fact returning?

We're not ignoring the fact. We're just still concerned that there's still Mexicans coming across the border illegally.

we are trust trying to help you out

return your 20M amigos

When Trump cuts off Western Union and Moneygram Mexico will completely lack an economy. You'll be crawling back then.

Because as soon as the country starts doing well again they'll start flooding in again.

The majority of people on Sup Forums are genetic dead ends, why do you think its r9k v2?

>Whites are barely 60% of the total population
and the best part is your standards for who is white, pic related

Because there are still an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants still in the country, most of whom are Mexicans. When taking into account anchor babies, the number is probably like 30 million. It's still a problem, Jose.

that's because white males are jerkin' it to beaner latina sluts on BangBros while their white women grow old and turn into childless spinsters

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

But is not us, is Guatemala, El Salvador, Cuba and these other countries south of Mexico, they are the ones that have to pay.

Because the cartel men are going back with money to bring more drugs after leaving their anchor babies here?

If Mexicans are fleeing the US then why are they afraid of being deported?

>cherry picked example with photo of whitest man in Argentina
Even though its territory is mostly located south of the Sahara Desert, the Sudan is excluded from the ‘sub-Sahara Africa’ tagging by those who promote the use of the epithet because the regime in power in Khartoum describes the country as ‘Arab’ despite its majority African population.
pambazuka.org/governance/what-exactly-does-‘sub-sahara-africa’-mean

>implying that matters

Do Mexicans understand the word "illegal"?
In one word, you have to go back

>Guatemala, El Salvador, Cuba and these other countries south of Mexico
1. they dont share a border with the USA
2. Mexicans are the beaners who shit up the USA the most and cause us the most grief and angst.

JUST

Why do you assume i'm pretending to not be racist.

Now my subhuman brother please explain to me how the government counts "undocumented Immigrants"!
Please look up the word "undocumented" in a dictionary before trying to argue of government numbers!
Looking forward to your answer, stay safe...

Okay fine. Then the wall is to keep Guatemalans and El Salvadorians out.

>Using the American census as an accurate information

Nigger I could fill anything i want in those little bubbles too

The demogaphic shift is irreversible by now, it's going to take decades, maybe even more than a century but eventually you'll be as brown as the rest of Latin America.

we'll have our space colonies by then, Pedro. Enjoy the niggers and gooks

Maximum genetic diversity is very desirable for a population as small as that of a colony to prevent the founder effect and similar shit, you will have to take plenty of non-whites with you.

>Maximum genetic diversity is very desirable for a population as small as that of a colony to prevent the founder effect and similar shit
>Implying we can have space colonies and not have the means to easily correct these things

>Implying we can have space colonies and not have the means to easily correct these things
Two different areas of expertise, you can't just make new genetic material for a colony, you have to work with already existent people or their reproductive cells.

Do you promise it?

Most people on Sup Forums like actually like Mexicans

Mexicans are brotier ignore the stromfags

>implying that once we have a space colony, our reproduction won't be perfected to the point where genetic defects will be a thing of the past.

We'll have
>human genome decoded 100%
>genetic manipulation
>artificial wombs

And of course, the most desirable traits are always from whites. But depending on the colony, our populations will develop themselves differently. Imagine working in a mining planet, eyes with asian traits will help with dust, really pale skin will help them with vitamin D deficiency, etc.

>And of course, the most desirable traits are always from whites. But depending on the colony, our populations will develop themselves differently. Imagine working in a mining planet, eyes with asian traits will help with dust, really pale skin will help them with vitamin D deficiency, etc.
Eh, I'm okay with this.

thats odd because when i look around i still see a bunch of faggot mexicans.

maybe op is full of shit, but that wouldnt make any sense

Heres that (You) that youre so desperate for

And here's yours.