Why are middle school girls so hot?

Why are middle school girls so hot?

Also ask a middle school shop teacher anything

They have reached their prime reproductive cycle

ever had a student come on to you?

What do you mean "come on to you"?

how olds middle school?

Flirt nigga

Got me. All I know is I wish my 12 year old was gangfucked in her middle school bathroom.

3 girls are infatuated with me sometimes they accidentally grab my cock or i accidentally touch their boobs

tried to fuck you, make a move to letting you smash her pasty....

12 to 14

gross

Grandma pussy fucker detected!

13 year old pussy is best pussy

anything worth greentexting?
As always, all text descripted on Sup Forums is to be taken as non truth,

What did you say about me you little bitch

Hi FBI

Agreed altho 11 is better

>kek

Do you think all middle school girls are aware that you are turned on sexually by them? Can they read your reactions to their bodies that well, and in general, how do they react when they sense you are turned on by them? Do they ever try to play on their sexuality for grades or favors?

What school do you work at?

>I wish my 12 year old was gangfucked

Kek Whoa calm down there buddy

Why is the sun hot? Who the f*** cares?

I just turned 18 and im a senior in highschool, i have friends of all ages, but for some reason the middle school girls are the hottest and i just cant put my finger on why, one of them likes me but im not about to get in legal trouble just yet

10 year old

I cant read their body language well im to distracted by their body ... but as i said befor 3 girls are infatuated with me and often "accidentally" grab my cock

No way I wish she was bent over the toilet in the boys bathroom letting every boy fuck and cum inside her.

yeh but 8 is the best

I know the mods can't delete this thread yet, But here's a friendly reminder, I will be here, monitoring this thread. Ready to report anything i deem even the slightest bit questionable.

You guys have been warned!

Your mind is still in kid mode. As you get older, hopefully the age bracket of attraction will change.

Is that a threat?

Go - go on

Faggot. You're here because you like the thread

are you the internet police ?

fuck off.

How exactly does one accidentally grab a cock

No, you're here hoping someone turns this into a jailbait thread like the rest of us.

Sexual depiction of. underage girls is highly illegal. Do not defend pedophilia you sick perverts!

Oh shit

Guilty by association ya queer

You are not a parent nor will you ever be.

I sure hope so, i am more attracted to intelligence so thats how people my age and older really appeal to me. But i just know a couple of middleschoolers who have insanely hot bodies, i think im just going to continue to build connections with thwm until their old enough to have more of a perception on the world and the people in it and can actually speak intelligently about things, and hopefully by that time they are old enough to legally date

Because when you put your finger IN them, it comes out smelling like butterfly's and fresh baked cookies

'just yet" – kek

>he never accidentally grabs someones cock

sometimes you're just walking around, and then BAM! cock in your hand outta nowhere

What exactly do butterflys smell like?

Go rape one and find out you lazy bitch

Agent swastika here badge #421 FBI. I'm going to need you to post some identification.

Faggot

>Cock in your hand outta nowhere

Ah the old "cock in your hand outta nowhere" technique. Gets me every time.

Back to plebbit, fag

Ok fam whatever you say

am i under arrested ?

Rape a butterfly?

You have the right to remain gay as fuck

have you never? Dude, you gotta try it

imma need some id .... of your girl

stfu faggot

>Gets me every time
i bet it does

That's a big fat no

Just between classes she goes into the boys bathroom, pulls her shorts and panties down and kneels onto her knees over the toilet in the handicapped stall.

Every shithead, every jock, every nigger, comes in between classes. Sorrounds her, most of them laughing, others taking videos on their phones, and 2 boys fucking her and feeding her on the other end.

As class comes back and the bell rings, the teachers come in and break it up. Then I have to come in and take her home.

Do we all get put on a list of some kind just for looking around and not even posting pics? you fags know what i mean, lika potential pedo list.

Get fucked faggot.. Lets see if you are willing to report legal but young looking pussy.

How old is your daughter and pics?

>I bet it does

No need to bet. *wink*

Kek goddamn dude.

That's just not true. A lot of them don't understand full body hygiene yet.

I've fucked a lot of young virgins in my day.

then why are you on Sup Forums

Are you actually stupid enough to believe this?

Also, fuck that.

I'm in my mid-twenties. Sometimes I see high school girls I find attractive, but I'd never actually want to do anything with them. Kids in that age range were largely born after the turn of the millennium. How the fuck could I want to bang someone who was playing with Barbies and running around in footie pajamas when I was starting college, getting my first job, and traveling overseas alone?

Anyway, teenagers are fucking stupid as shit (that goes for most of you who are 18 and 19, too).

But then what happens when you bring your defiled cum-filled daughter home?

Agent swastika here again, badge #421.
Yes you do, but if you're not a pedo and don't save any questionable material, you shouldn't have any issues

Nah 16 to 20 is best.
Ripe & Firm

But what if I'm 20 user?

Yeah also why don't he report this shit?

That's questionable

Kek

Or this one.. Body and face say 20.. Pussy says 10.

but im a gay

do i need legal representatrion as ive been warned already ?

How about stories?
Pic related.

that face says 8 but that body says 20

Send her to her room. Jack off to pics of her in a bikini. Duh.

Kek

>I wonder why all these helicopters are flying so low

hairy arsehole

You're not a parent, you lying faggot

Alot of anons have kids. How do you not know this?

I was a tutor out of high school at a middle school
I have legit fucked two former "students of mine"
They weren't students I worked directly with but students I knew while there
We kept in touch, the only thing facebook is good for, and when they turned 18 I started hitting on them and eventually fucked them.
Snit was cash fucking 18 year old pussy again, specially when I knew them when they were in like 6th-8th grade.

Anything you say or do will be held in your anus in a court of fags.

because he's a middle schooler who starting coming onto Sup Forums thinking everyone is no older than 23

....mmmm....mmmmooore of OP?

Jesus fuck why is /b so fucked up.

would you guys shut up and post more pics for fuck sakes

This is 1/100th of what Sup Forums could be child
This thread would have been deleted or died off for how vanilla it is a couple of years ago

here is some inka williams

I can attest to that.
Before Sup Forums hit mainstream attention it was the wild west. Never good, but at least entertaining. Now it's filled with weak copypasta and edgelord actual faggots.