seconding this

They need this episode to be good or the show's done

I'm ready to cringe

Hope your shitty show gets canceled, Sam

I wanna fuck trans charls

This shit is fucking stupid.

Sam please kill youself. The British shit is retard

For real tho, this sucks

Oh, some of that went uncensored. I could see the 1, but not the infinity sign.

Didnt mean to reply.

Skit 1 was shit

OH SHIT THE JEWS

JEWS ROCK

The Jews Rock thing was good, this show fucking sucks though.

Also holy fuck i didn't notice that the blank bars were censorship last week but now that i'm looking for it all those transitions are cut to shit

this show fucking sucks

JEWS ROCK

oh shit that got dark holy fuck

>tfw Ideas Man is better than this shit
C'mon Sam wtf, you couldn't even take advantage of the limits youre given being on a network channel but instead get heavily censored?

Jews Rock!
[Adult Swim] producers

this is getting a bit better

Was that last skit kino?

>it's over
wow that was worse than the first

last skit was balls

How did they get away with it?

what a fucking shitshow not funny in the slightest

only thing i laughed at was the bit with the wife in the trailer

someone up it please

Christ, that ep fucking sucked

link?

JEWS

ROCK

that was fucking great
10x better than the last one

looks like it's getting shittier by the episode roflmao

you are retarded

it was just surreal badly acted nonsense that wasnt funny in the slightest

It was a lot more surrealist than the first one. The Wall Show reminded me of Sprockets and I actually kinda liked it.

I feel like this is what [as] thought they were getting, more bizarre stuff along the lines of what they play at 4am rather than cringe-y randomness.

It's over, Sam. Better luck next time

Holy shit that was fucking trash. Especially compared to Eric Andre which was fantastic tonight.

>Sup Forums

Jews rock was funny but the main sketch just seemed like an ICP video

>your face when this is legitimately one of the worst, most unfunny shows adult swim has ever aired

What the literal fuck is this shit it's god-fucking-awful.

Is this just jews butchering shit? Are adult swim editing this more so that it's completely fucking terrible? what the FUCK man

tim and eric shills out in full force

>tfw shills want us to hate this show

This shit was fucking hilarious.

Stay fucking mad.

I thought Sam said it would get better after the 1st episode

This shit is fucking trash

They are actually yes. Heavily edited and censored, skits changed around, episodes changed around

Much better than the first one desu
The Wall/Jews Rock were hilarious

hello readit

Better than the last episode. Nothing spectacular. Jews Rock was my first laugh, just because you panned to the executives playing with their phones.

The last skit was not funny. Absolutely no joke.

The part where you they break character and start roasting the cumdumpsters also gave me a quick laugh.

But overall, not consistent. I'll give it one more episode.

This is some literal next level shit. I hope this gets a 2nd season. The shit is so fucking meta.

IT'S IRONICALLY BAD

i thought it was pretty good

>cringe-y randomness

Except Eric Andre and Check it Out aren't completely random. Check it Out is fundamentally structured, Eric Andre's good episodes are as well.

I did like the surrealism here but it wasn't as engaging as it could've been. This was worst than the first episode in an overall sense but better in terms of surreal vision.

was this edited by ruse or by adult swim guys? definitely a different style, has its positives but i prefer their i vid style

>jews shilling against this show

kikes confirmed fucking ASSBLASTED

Fuck, I missed it! Mega where?

surrealism for the sake of surrealism isnt good

u need some plot or jokes to make it good

okay, explain how it was funny.

The episode wasnt funny but had a hotchick with a tattoo'd arm I did like it was trippy looking.

When a show gets canceled does it mean they wont air all the episodes or just no season 2?

They're better at their street interviews like the one with the riced up cars or the Williamsburg hipster videos.

A Sam vertical video would also be funny just for the sheer fact it would be on television.

The surreal skits are stupid to be honest.

just cuz its not Blow-Your-Balls-Off funny 100% of the time, its still amazing and totally deserves its spot behind Eric Andre, the master of comedy

this shit is kino and patrician and everything you want it to be

literally every second is ground breaking for comedy and TV in general

im Beaming for all 11 minutes. im so happy they got here and are unafraid to push the envelope and not be boxed in by the adult swim fuckcucks. MDE forever sam hyde my son

fuck everyone

this show is way too real for Sup Forums

go watch eric andre yell about getting fingered in a horse suit, so fany.

GUYS I CAME IN TO THIS THREAD TO SAY THAG ID ONT GET THE JOKES U DONT LIKE FINNY STUFF WATXH A REAL COMEDIAN LIKE GAVIN MCICINES

moms is funnier than anything on this stupid show

The Wall really wasn't that funny at all...
it had a couple good moments but it kinda sucked desu

Jews Rock was fucking hilarious especially with Adult Swim execs

Does Sam and the gang actually post here?

At this point it's not fair to say anybody disliking the show is just "shilling" or some dumb bullshit.

This episode showed a lot more potential than episode five because it had a more robust sense of style and presentation. Episode five however was funnier overall (but not that as powerful still, as the pre-release stuff that was shown).

I want to know what the fuck's going on, because there's good ideas here, but there's some weird fucking shit that's keeping it from hitting how it should, and downcrying the criticism doesn't do shit.

why wont they just show kickstarter tv much better

It's not a laugh-out-loud funny kind of show, but I'm really enjoying it.
It's really cool to see this stuff on television.

Basically what said minus the sperging out.

JEWS ROCK

As soon as it gets uploaded to BTN ill upload it here nigga

>jews are the untouchable race that run all of media
>MDE takes pock shot at them with the jews rock skit
>kike on a chinese crochet electronic bulletin board needs someone to explain the joke

Stick with squidbillies it's more your speed.

>HELLO KIKES/REDDIT/SHILLERINOS

Sam I know youre reading this, can you tell us what they censored during the bumps?

the wall - 6/10
jews rock - 8/10
ceo - 2/10

I liked this episode better than the last one. But it was a lot of Sup Forums tier edginess that I'm surprised they got away with.

>Explain why that joke was funny
You just don't get it, sorey mam

They definitely do.
Check out the episode listings and look at the name of episode 4

I like the look of the surreal skits I just wish they were funny.

There was almost a point to it all.

The Jews Rock kids show thing was very, very clear. The Wall thing started going somewhere but then just got dropped for the last skit. And the last skit was powerful in how it was edited/done, but not funny at all.

not a sper, i just wanted people to reply. thank you

Usually if a show gets cancelled they'll air the rest of the season, but won't produce any additional seasons. There are rare cases where they won't even air the rest of the season they already have filmed, but is this week's ratings are anywhere close to last weeks then MDE should be fine. If they stay constant I'd even go as a far as to say that season 2 would be likely.

The british show shit was bad until they brough out of the dudes and Nick dropped the act for some commentary.

The end with the ceo of the landscaping company pouring hot coffee all over himself cause he splashed a little on his shirt was funny as fuck.

I'd you think mde is surrealism or absurdism for its own sake you are beyond wrong, I'll be the first to say he is painfully unfunny 60% of the time, but when he is funny its fucking hilarious

Nah, that's just Sup Forums. This board is full of people that are actually upset because Sam Hyde is associated with the Alt-Right and Sup Forums.

it's so painfully obvious millenials react to this like its nails on a chalkboard

making them so unsettled is why it's funny and they don't get it, lel.

>But it was a lot of Sup Forums tier edginess that I'm surprised they got away with.

That's what's making this show so refreshing. I doubt it'll last I'm sure the jews rock skit pissed a ton of kikes off.

im with you, just the right amount of edge and jam like ambiance. its a hit!

it was funny when he destroyed shit

>explain that one skit is funny
Wow a 15 second Jew joke was the highlight.
then you'd agree saying the main skit was shite, and the last one had potential but didn't go anywhere.
Also, what's wrong with Squidbillies?

they got the new eric andre?

Last skit was great

I was looking forward to it since the promo

>he didn't understand the wall

In the first episode, there was the gym skit which was just weird but not very funny. I'm sure there was a point about double standards/lookism or some shit in there but whatever wasn't funny.

In this one, first 2 skits were good but last one wasn't funny. Again the point is probably something to do with stress of work/how fucked up business culture is or some shit but it's just not funny.

I hope this isn't a pattern

yeh when hes funny hes funny but the skit was shit

The mde crew haven't really honed their craft yet, the mde crew have something really original and really funny going, but it lacks consistency and things can fall flat oftwn

If you dont like the show just tweet to adult swim and ghe higher ups the facebook post of the fan who cut herself for sam

Nah, takes at least an hour I would say.

They probably cut the last skit. He probably shoots up his office or something.

>then you'd agree saying the main skit was shite
>shite

Buttblasted britbong spotted

>Also, what's wrong with Squidbillies?

Confirmed shit taste

I feel like there's a ton of footage for The Wall that got cut.

Also how fucked up is it that Charls makes a more convincing woman than any actual transwoman I've ever seen?