Don't care what you say:

Don't care what you say:
She. Is. The. Hottest. Ever!

not according to Sheldor

she needs to act more submissive to be the hottest ever dominate women are unattractive

She'd make a good fuck.

The Big Bang theory is such a cancerous show. Of course you'd find her "The. Hottest. Ever" if your brain is that fried that you'd watch that shit.

She was ok until she got fat and chopped off her hair. But that's what women do after they peak.

SHE'S ITALIAN. ITALIAN WOMEN ARE AGGRESSIVE AS FUCK. NO MATTER WHERE- THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

FAT? ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB OR 400 POUNDS YOURSELF? SHE'S JACKED AF.

Stinky smokers breath

Not the hottest EVER but she's make for some mighty fine sport-fucking. Yoga.... mmmmmmm.

13yo triggered by fat Kaley.

never watched
is really that bad?

who goes out like this?
only hos and trannies

Typical sitcom.

Oh man it's going downhill fast for her. At least she can fall back on her great acting :^)

>has visible abs
>fat

MORE LIKE 50 YEAR OLD BALDING KISSLESS VIRGIN FAT FUCK TRIGGERED BY THE FACT HE WILL NEVER FUCK ANYTHING REMOTELY AS HOT AS SHE IS,

OR FIT, STRONG CONFIDENT WOMEN WORTH 50 MILLION.

>She. Is. The. Hottest
And she looks GREAT in green.

>downhill

she looks great in that picture what the fuck are you retarded as all hell?

I KNOW...HOW WILL 50 MILLION SUPPORT HER?OR RESIDUAL CHECKS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE?

MAN, I WISH WE WERE ALL LIKE YOU GETTING 50 BUCKS A WEEK FROM MUMMY AND FUCKING YOUR CAT ALL DAY. WHAT A LIFE!!! I BET SHE'S JEALOUS.

Now if she brings the riding pants, boots, and riding crop along, now we've got a party.

= ho

HE'S MOST LIKELY A FAT HOME SCHOOLED FAG WHO CAN'T EVEN GET DICK.

DON'T BE INTIMIDATED FAT FUCK. WORKING WOMEN HAVE THEIR VALUE SHUT IN.

Checked and bumped.

She's been Blacked, so who cares.

Pics or didn't happen

Wrong

I agree, and I'll tell you why, in interviews she actually sounds like a well bought up, polite and respectful person. Judging a potential partner on their booty's is something I'll leave to the niggers.
Her personality alone is a solid 9/10

Butter face material

This

Nerd.

Ummm. Don't know who this IS, but this is NOT Kaley. Are all your observations this reliable,

She's dull witted slut. Nothing special.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

(OP)
I agree, and I'll tell you why, in interviews she actually sounds like a well bought up, polite and respectful person. Judging a potential partner on their booty's is something I'll leave to the >>niggers.
Her personality alone is a solid 9/10

ACTUALLY HER EXS SAY SHE IS A NEUROTIC, SELF SABOTAGING CUNT....BUT LOYAL AS FUCK.

no

She's not and she does not resemble mediterranean beauty, max it can represent is USA thottiness

100% agree. She's gorgeous.

get on my level

>her ex

as if anyone is honest about their ex

Faketits lol

90 percent of hollywood lol

You say all this as a bad thing?!? Can you imagine the level of validation she needs from a partner and the depths to which she'll sink to get it? No hold barred - gotta love the crazy ones.

Imagine being this casual about shitting out your bedroom window.

ONE SEEMED PRETTY HONEST. HE ADMITTED HE WAS THE SCUM BAG IN THE RELATION.LIARS DON'T USUALLY SAY THAT SHIT. ALSO WHEN NUMEROUS PEOPLE SAY THE SAME THING..YOU KNOW SOMETIMES ITS REAL FAGGOT.

YOU ARE A KISSLESS VIRGIN.I CAN TELL.

DO YOU KNOW HOW EXHAUSTING A GF LIKE THAT IS?

I miss being 15

And? Money damned well spent. Doc should get a medal.

butterface

Married 23 years to a woman with LOADS of insecurities. Always worth the effort. Besides we were talking abiut sport fucking unless I'm mistaken.

YOU GET THAT NOSTALGIC IN ONLY 6 MTHS?

>virgin

MARRIED 23 YEARS
STILL HERE
SPORT FUCKING.
KISSLESS VIRGIN. BE GONE PLEASE.

real?

>saggy tits at 23
>saucer nips

Your level ain't that high, faggot

Dude, do you even greentext?

Not her. Nice but not.

Hnnnnnnnnnnng there is a certain hot in a gross primal way about her.

NO FAG. I DO AS I PLEASE

Yes and no, yes objectively she is what most men would rate a 11/10, however, since she is associated with that fucking shitstain of a show she now becomes a -9000/10

All long as it's all caps, right my man? Living life on shift lock, baby! You do you, brah.

YOU UNDERSTAND. MOST DON'T.

you wake up one morning in a strange place you look down and she is slobbering all over your cock

what do?

Same guy whistledick....

Fart in a bowl of cheerios and then rape a salad

which ex

that "shitstain" show makes her well over a million per episode faggot

also i pretty much agree with op. hot chick who also seems pretty cool

Bumpity

Sauce?

mooorrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee kaleeeey

you aint lyin. Hottest blonde at least

MOAR

with a stomach that flat she must really have a well functioning digestive system. i like that in a girl

well she keeps having vids of her sat on the toilet leaked so you could be onto something user

good point

Alyssa at night