Who else fapped during this scene in "13 reasons why"

Who else fapped during this scene in "13 reasons why"

Also what do you think about psychologists asking to ban the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_suicide
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Werther effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A good idea probably, angsty teens shouldn't watch something that validates their fucked up ideas of nihilism

Good show, messed up by normies

is that the rape scene?

why psychs want a ban?

Yeah
They want ban because they think it glorifies suicide and that last scene of her cutting herself is too brutal and will actually teach students who want to kill themselves about how to do it

what show?

13 reasons why
You numbnut

Well if they don't follow up to the advice "Don't try this at home, kids!" Then Good riddence

Exactly, they even forced them to provide warnings at the start of the show

I was in the room while my wife was watching it. I was surprised she watched it cause she's squeamish. It was pretty hot from what I could hear... Plus they did the scene over and over again so that was funny.

Who else's favorite character on the show was Alex?

>teach kids how to cut themselves

They already know how to kill themselves. It's not a fucking math equation. Hell, most of the shit we learn until then is "hot NOT to kill yourself" ei stranger danger, fire safety, crossing the road, don't drink from under the sink, etc.

Do they really think that all the edge lords will die off if they see a movie about some edgy normie chick offing herself because she can't handle basic unpleasant emotions?

I hope season 2 is about 13 reasons why Tyler shoots up his school, he was ready with guns anyway

what episode? and when?
I want do much to what this please tell me bros

The show is actually good, and the psyches are actually right.

I feel like debating someone.

Same

Episode 12, probably 10-15 mins before the end

Is a few minutes of ''sex'' worth watching hours of girly TV? I think not.

I don't think psyches are right, if there is anything I learnt from it then it was to grow the fuck up and stop worrying about this shitty things everyone ever goes through during school

its not "sex" it's "rape", and it's not actually girly TV, you should watch it

Thinking that Hannah an heroed because of small things is thought that occurs durng the show and should fade away. After all, she got her shit leaked, plus she got raped.

Blaming everyone for her suicide is ridiculous. The only people "responsible" are the rapist and the counselor.

>pic related "I killed her by not loving her enough."

>I killed her because I made a stupid list

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_suicide
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Werther effect

monkey see, monkey do. especially among young people

huh?

That blonde kid kills himself at the end. Think that's a copycat?

Alex

That photographer kid is going to shoot up the whole school. Think that's copycat?

why no webm though

Post if you have. Sup Forums God will bless you

A copycat of hanna slitting her wrists?

The list pales in comparison to actual rape.

That was a joke, anyway I actually hoped that everyone on the tape would blame themselves and there'll be 13 more suicides at the end

thanks user

Fapped already?

That awkward kid is going to rape a girl. Think that's a copycat?

Exactly, my point. That guy blamed himself for making a stupid list and killed himself at the end

wouldn't be asking if i had it

are you talking about me?
yeah I pretend to, I just lack the courage, place and the knife

Would have loved to see Bryce raping Hannah after she killed herself

Oh, ok. He seemed to have his own problems before she arrived, but I'm sure it contributed.

Let's go encourage this guy.

You could easily buy a knife, place could be your home, just wait for your sister or mom to be home alone. courage, well that only you can generate, can't help you there

that would be great

If you've been here long enough, you know it's fake and nobody is going to live stream just because quads

nah I don't wanna be caught, and I am a skinny faggot, I will wait for a party where I can get a 14 year old or something

That's the whole point of choosing a family member, if it's your sister you can force her not to say anything, of its your mom she won't say anything because of the embarrassment and if for any reason if you had to kill her you could just say she went somewhere for few days and nobody would question or notice her absence and you'll get more time to dump the body and clean the house

ugly mother, no sister
I just need the perfect situation

nah just kidding I am just a edgy teenager would never do that

Damage control or somebody else?