You stupid libtard sjw antifa fag fucks almost elected this shrew of a woman to run the country! thank god we dodged...

you stupid libtard sjw antifa fag fucks almost elected this shrew of a woman to run the country! thank god we dodged that fucking shitshow bullet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/utX-8-dDwik
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/21/sean-spicer/trump-had-biggest-inaugural-crowd-ever-metrics-don/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thank god we dodged that fucking shitshow bullet

Yeah for a big orange one. You got your head up your ass if you think either candidate was worth a shit. They're just the worst of their sides. Both symptoms of a larger issue at hand.

Both of them are scum. Clinton and Trump are 2 sides of the same fucking coin. If you actually think 1 is better than the other you are a fucking moron

this

Bait thread

Samefags are the worst. I miss ids when it was clearly evident you guys were doing this.
Ishygddt

spidy is disappoint

RIP heaven

Bad B8 M8

gimme a sec faggot

When will Trump voters admit they have been conned?

here you go, you big gay

It's ok OP. America rejected her. Don't worry about it.

Look trump was obviously a worse candidate from the get

The fact that any of you would vote for a narcissistic demagogue billionaire reality TV star over an experienced politician and who obviously has been the center of a couple scandals (what fucking politician hasnt) is completely retarded. All the people saying "they're both bad wahhhh.." are missing the entire fucking concept. There WAS a lesser of two evils to choose from. America chose wrong. That's how the fucking story goes.

The man uses twitter to conduct foreign diplomacy, he can barely conduct an interview without having a complete meltdown. HE CAN BARELY FORM A COHERENT SENTENCE AND MAKES HIS SPEECHES AT A 3RD GRADE READING LEVEL.

You are fucking retarded if you bought all that fox news "hillary belongs in jail" Bullshit

This is exactly right and these stupid brainless fucks will never understand that.

Shut up reddit.

Most hated, unpopular, illiterate, powerless, cuckolded Russian Vice President in history.

Oh, there was a lesser of the two evils for certain. It's for sure though that neither candidate had place running, is all I was saying.

We deserve better.

When the shills stop getting paid to post stupid pro trump threads

As a libtard, I hope that the cons are able to repeal Obamacare. Those millions of rural white morons that voted for Trump deserve to lose their insurance.

I remember someone pointing out how this was taken hours before or after the inauguration speech. You could tell in the original photo by looking at a clock tower over on the right.

Fake news!

i would like to jump on the bandwagon and say 'its because all the nignogs dont have jobs' but i honestly dont give a tick turd about any of it. i work my 45 hours a week and put up with how unsatisfactory life is becoming. why should i give a shit.

Yup. There's a LOT of African and Russian trolls working for Don the Con. Yelling "Fake News" when we call out his crimes.

Fuck you, Trump. We've got your number you slut! Impeachment and Prison are waiting!

They lied.

The same photographer has been shooting this shot from the same angle at the SAME TIME every year.

Trump is a fucking abysmal failure. Photos don't lie.

Good luck. Now fuck off you don't belong here.

Eat shit and fucking die in a fire conservacunt.

I'M WITH HER.

JOIN THE RESISTANCE

youtu.be/utX-8-dDwik

Go to your safe space and hug your Trump pillow , you little snowflake

Nigger you can READ THE TIME ON THE CLOCKTOWER in the photo, it was taken at 1:00! The inauguration wasn't until 4:00.

Don't forget about the Russians and the assholes making up fake news about Hillary on Facebook. Not the Trump 'Fake-News' (Trumps versions of, 'It's true but I don't want to admit it'), but actual fake news, false stories that were made up to drive Voters away from Hillary.

Enjoy hell you commie larping cuck.
I like my hurtbox you retarded cunt. Y'all faggots don't even belong on this site, this is some fagbook tier virtue signaling.

FUCK. OFF. IDIOT. TRUMPCUNT. BOUT READY TO PUT A FUCKING BOOT U[P YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/21/sean-spicer/trump-had-biggest-inaugural-crowd-ever-metrics-don/

>experienced
kek

russian reset
benghazi
solyndra

the only experience she has is failure. And, no, every politician hasn't been involved in scandal let alone the LEVEL of scandal she's been directly in the middle of.

>Oh, there was a lesser of the two evils for certain. It's for sure though that neither candidate had place running, is all I was saying.
>We deserve better.

Sup Forumsritfag reporting in. Agreed - both of them were dangerous and untrustworthy, which resulted in the really low turnout. It's a real pity that the election wound up being a choice between a thin-skinned, megalomaniac illiterate and a venal, scheming, mendicant cunt. It didn't matter a great deal who won because either way everyone would lose.

I am cautiously optimistic about DT though - because he's showing himself to be utterly unable to work the political machine and is getting his ideas frustrated left, right and centre - whereas I think Clinton could have actually achieved things (which given her track record, probably wouldn't have helped Joe Public a damn).

Still, the one good thing over the entire debacle is that it drew attention from our own mindless decision last July.

Dear god, that little plastic foot propelled car suits him, and his idiot rage.

Proof? Of course you have none.

>Y'all

Nigger...

Wow, someone got fucked hard in the Butt by the Cock of Truth and is now throwing a Tantrum over how badly he's Butthurt.

Also let's not forget about Hillary's team making fake Craigslist ads in Trump's name to make him look sexist.

Or the muslim girl who was arrested for lying to police after claiming trump supporters assaulted her and took off her hijab.

OR the UPS driver that was shot by a rabid Hillary fan because he thought the guy was actually Donald Trump and not just a lookalike.

Get real, it's obvious which side the looney toons fucktards are on.

>implying that if you never try you can't fail

True trump supporter right here. Nice cyclical logic

Seriously!!

WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING MAN FOLLOWS AN

OBESE

BALD

CHILD MOLESTER

RAPIST

SEX PREDATOR

DRAFT DODGER

BANKRUPTCY ARTIST

FRAUD

LIAR

TAX CHEAT

FAILED REALITY TV STAR

OH RIGHT!!

FUCKING REPUBLICUCK FAGGOT SILVER DADDY ASSMUNCHERS!!

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. WE EAT ASS, GUZZLE CUM AND DEFEND SEX PREDATOR PEDOPHILES!! ALLAHU AKHBAR!!

Why would you vote for a lying bitch who laughs about killing people, was clearly having some difficulties during the campaign and had to be carried away after that 9/11 ceremony, ignored 600 FUCKING EMAILS FOR MORE SECURITY AT THE BENGHAZI EMBASSY just to let an ambassador die and give the US a reason to fuck up lybia? Woman was a puppet for the military industrial complex.

I really fucking hope this shit is fake.

I never once implied that and you're clearly putting words in my mouth.

The fact is when people claim that Hillary has "experience" they leave out the part where her "experience" is nothing but failure. Promising to bring 200,000+ jobs back to New York in the early 00's? Yeah she failed at that and New Yorkers haven't forgotten. It doesn't matter how much experience you have if it's all bad. That's like saying an NFL punter has tons of experience but he's missed every kick he's ever gone for, still makes him shit.

>commie talking how safe spaces are bad
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FAGGOTS INVENTED IT

>implying you could do better

The funny thing about Hillary being back on the scene is that the only people that are really happy to see her are the trumpfags. Finally you can talk about Hillary again instead of having to deal with the unmitigated disaster that is Trump.

Dude, either capslock it and unleash the fucking fury, or hold off the shift key.

Or are you One of Those People who think that Random Capitalisation somehow Enhances your Point?

After their behavior I doubt I'll ever respect a liberal again much less vote for one. The hatred of white people and constant excuse making on behalf of their racism is disturbing enough I went ahead and just moved to where everyone is white. Lo and behold conservatives actually turn out to be outgoing, trustworthy people so long as you don't come at them with arrogant pre-verification. You people still in the cities really are living in hell, cover it up all you like but I know how whites are actually treated by minorities. You have black friends? No, you're a joke to blacks, you're a rung on a ladder and they won't hesitate to step on you in their materialistic quest.

Meanwhile this same gets spammed so much my brain just turns off at any protest or questioning of Trump whatsoever. You are ironically creating perfect, honed, invulnerable Trump supporters more or less the way the Navy creates it's SEALS.

This isn't even the first time this has happened anyway. You young liberals are making all the same mistakes your parents made in response to Reagan.

>IMPLYING HE RAN FOR PRESIDENT
liberals everyone

Virtue signaling doesn't work hillbilly.
Biased news I'm telling you look at the photo. People were just starting to show up. Really tolerant and progressive to support a flip flopping neocon warmonger.

Fucking lowlife Trumpcunt FAGGOTS make me sick.

You aren't Americans, cunts. You FASCIST NATIONALIST WHITE SUPREMACIST CUNTS are NOT Americans. Pack up and FUCK OFF.

One more time because you're FUCKING STUPID NIGGERS.

FUCK OFF. GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA.

ok

at lest Russians are white, democrats betrayed America to literal subhumans

Dubs don't lie

>the point
>the post

Look buddy you're leaving out the part where trump has had more failure in a few months of presidency than hillary had in 20 years of politics. How's that boarder wall coming? Any coal jobs back yet? How bout the refugee or Muslim ban? Not to mention Steve "mechacuck" Bannon and Jared "jewed" Kushner. Take a minute to Google his approval rating. It's a horrid shit show and you are grasping at straws by regurgitating words you heard during election coverage.

You got cucked. Face it.

Yes, it is obvious. The ones who voted for a man who lied so hard about being a Racist Nazi, that we're all relieved to find out he's not one. The people who voted for a man who Blatantly admitted to not being an Adulterer, but also a Rapist and serial Molester, the earlier of which being why Prez Clinton was almost impeached. The people who voted for a man who blatantly admitted in his book that he's a lair and con artist. The people who vote for a man known among Billionaires as a 'Con-Man'. The people who stand at Rallys and shout 'Lugenpresse' an old Nazi term used to dismiss articles about Hitler being an asshole. The people who screamed Nazi Propoganda at Rallies. The people who don't mind that he was fine with the endorsement of a former KKK Grand Wizard, and was revered as a sign of white power.

Yeah, we're the crazy ones. Just admit you made a mistake voting for the Cheeto-in-Cheif and get over it.

Now give Trump a chance, with time he will revive the coal industry, as well as the lead paint and asbestos industries

>being American
>not a nationalist
>not being a patriot
It's like you're some kind of cancer standing under our beautiful flag.

Bait

Will the shills ever give up? Will the butthurt ever stop? Can they convince Sup Forums to give a fuck? And how long until they accept Trump into their hearts? Find out on the next episode if Dragonball Z

It is an absolute fact that conservatives are weaker and less intelligent than liberal men. FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT.

I have NEVER met a SINGLE Repubicuck/Conservatarded Fuckmonger I or ANY of my FEMALE friends could PUT THROUGH A FUCKING WALL IN 2 SECONDS FLAT.

Trumpcunted cum-guzzlers, take note. You are fucking WEAK, SLOW, AND LACKING IN TESTOSTERONE.

Cuck republicunt faggots, you make me fucking sick. Go die and make america great again cuck fucking anti-American gay filth.

You are ALL FAT FUCKING PIG

noone cares

you need to learn how to move on with your life. Clinton was fucking garbage tier, barely 30% of the people wanted her.

now go forth and kill thyself you mongrel batty boy

DUH DUDE DEMOCRATS R BETTUR FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT FACTFACTFACTFACTFACTFACTFACTFACTFACTFACTFACTFACTFACTFACT

>FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT
Yeah, keep screeching fagboi

>Internet tough guy here
I'd put hands on you, pencil necked retard. You're less nothing. Pathetic.