Is this still accurate for Sup Forums 2016?

is this still accurate for Sup Forums 2016?

sdfdsf

Maybe

me on the left

Not really because the guy on the left became the guy on the right and the guy on the right became an even plebbier version of that

>Guy on left takes care of himself

>Drinker, smoker, skinny

That image is dumb for many reasons but those jump out

I guess I'm in the middle.

Something like

Mild mannered, educated, intelligent, soft spoken,
Tall and Skinny, not much to look at, wears what they feel like. Enjoys dressing fancy on occasion.

Favorite directors: Alfred Hitchock, Stanley Kubrick, Steven Speilberg,

British Invasion/classic rock, some jazz, 70's and 80's pop.

Hardly drinks, never smokes

Virgin (for now)

Actually diagnosed with Asperger's

Intimate with their small group of friends, friendly but shy and introverted at first,

Reads non fiction, knows about politics, a little philosophy, enjoys comic book films and compares them to other film styles.

both guys are plebs

Everyone thinks they're on the left

This

Right side pretending to not be upset at the left side detected

I'm willing to bet some 29 year old stuck in college debt wrote this shit trying to be anything but a faggot ass whore.

w2c boots

reminder

fixed and edited for actual Sup Forums poster not capeshit cry babbies that listen to 21 pilots

incorrect

see for the correct one.

This.

Sorry, kiddo
= capeshit cry babbies that listen to 21 pilots
= authentic Sup Forums

based patrician Sup Forums

false

correct.

I am one of the purest distillations of actual Sup Forums on this board and I say that his image is worthless video game imdb inflected reddit pandering. Anybody who agrees with his nu/tv/ edit is likely a video game player/reddit browser and has far less of a right to be here than me, someone who would kill for the cinema in a heartbeat.

too many buzzwords, stopped reading at imdb

Of course you did. When faced with actual locals you capeshit drones cower in fear.

what buzzwords are before imdb?

The most accurate one of them all.

Whatever you say buddy.

This isn't Sup Forums or /lit/ and never will be.

And it's better off that way.

IMDb is a buzzword, and 1 is too many.

Of course not with you here, /waifuist/ image.jpg pedo

what

I know plenty of people who drink and smoke who still manage to hit the gym regularly

Bergman, Godard and Tarkovsky are literally baby's first arthouse directors

who the fuck is Uzu?

>(for now)

this

Real talk now though.

Is Miami Vice a good movie?

There is a right answer to this question and your response will mark you as a shitter that's killing Sup Forums or a patrician who needs to post more often.

I know I'm supposed to hate them both equally but the one on the left bothers me more. At least the kid on the right has the excuse of being 15.