I'm scared to kill myself but i know i have mentally scared myself enough to be at the point of no return...

I'm scared to kill myself but i know i have mentally scared myself enough to be at the point of no return, in my life i will never be happy and this isnt a Sup Forums 0mg were so edgy redpill memes lul suicide cus redpills, no.
I'm way too deep, i can't use words anymore to describe anything.
I just want to know EXACTLY what vain i need to cut i don't want to cut my fucking tendon or any of that shit and suffer.
I'm not going to jump off a building because i love my mom, i'm a big pussy for pain but i know i'll black out right after i see the blood gushing out.
Can you help me with pictures showing the exact vain or some super dank Sup Forums informational video's of people actually commiting suicide so i can see what to do.

post a vid of someone cutting his vain, thats what i meant.

First thing to do is start a Livestream and post the link

Here you go

Check em, OP.

Fucking quads. must be good advice.

yeah but how will i know i won't just cut into my arm with no vains hit, i need some scientific shit

Axillary Vein, under bicep/armpit.

Why not just slit your jugler in your neck? Its massive and you die really quick.

For some reason i can't cut myself in the neck, i just can't

Remember kids; down the road not across zur street :-)

You're scared to cut your neck but not your wrists because nature has made you protect your neck at all costs. Mostly for the air.

Also OP, now we can lay down and sleep a bit and tomorrow when we wake up and the bad times cant time travel and we leave them there. Things will be okay.
Its okay not to be okay

Thanks, this a good 1.
i just feel where to cut really clearly

why not just hang OP?

you should try alcohol and tavor.

The only thing that you can guarantee in this life is that everything changes. That means everything, including shitty feelings and situations. That means that it will get better OP. Hang in there. This is just a moment. There will be better ones down the road.

Hang

kek

Not on the arm, and a little deeper than some, but the femoral artery will have you bleeding out in minutes.

> Pic related

If not jugler than why not back of knee? Pretty big arteries in your legs

Cutting is a shit way to kill yourself.
Use something irreversible.

230V AC straight through the heart, for example, are much more likely to do the trick.

chek'd

>recs impractical way to an hero to look cool for anons

cut deep, youll hit it.

Here you are op

>impractical

It's much easier to set up a way to get a fatal shock than it is to cut yourself deep enough to damage a major artery.

if you really want to die and you have family who care, let it look like an accident. It will save them a lot of pain. Truly, i know what i am talking about.

Both are highly impractical.

There's always someone who cares op
Sometimes you feel devasted and that's okay. It can take awhile and it might even seem to last eternally. You need to find someone who can be there with you in the dark. Someone who can remind you that there is light, without forcing you. Go in therapy.
You might want to look up client centered therapists in your region

Please, don't do it. First of all, think about your family and how much you can hurt them. There is always another option and life may suck sometimes but there are always better ways to run from it, even though suicide seems the only solution. Just think it carefully and give life another opportunity. I have never written something here before, but when I read your post I felt like I had to. I hope you change your mind, it's so hard to lose someone like this...

fag

Livestream link? Do it now faggot

Why don't you just find something to do. Idle minds are the cause of all this suicidal bullshit these days

What a fag.
Post a stream link.