Red pill me on community colleges

Red pill me on community colleges.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeMVDuIO3J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cheap. Easy. Good value

They're fine and make college cheaper over all.

Also, read the sticky you ginormous faggot.

What do you want me to say man?

Do they have the liberal SJW bull shit unis have?

>Increasing prices every fucking year
>"2 year" programs that get you guaranteed admittance into a more "prestigious" college so long as you have a fucking GPA of 2.5
>AA is High School 2.0
>Almost jack shit for classes pertaining to your major if you're simply going for an AA and building your way up
>"Diversity" courses
>Forcing you to take shit that will have nothing to do with your future jobs.

Kikes

I went to Valencia,
Now I'm graduating from UCF. Paid the whole way myself because I was an idiot in high school. Valencia was a CC and way cheaper when in fact a lot of my professors also taught at UCF. A university can offer some experiences you can't get anywhere else but CC's are great for the service they provide.

Also they're a lot less liberal than Universities

Some do. Mine had less than the state school does.

If yours isn't shit and has good General Electives or other courses to knock out you should. I got my math classes done at a community college.

Went to EFSC (BCC) and I'm notwat UCF. I don't know what Valencia is like, but at EFSC classes were almost double than what they were 5 years ago. It was fucking ridiculous.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

>increasing prices

My Valencia fees were 1/3 my UCF cost for literally the same class with smaller classes

If they are accredited, and also if your major has an accreditation organization (ABET for engineering), then it's no worse than a 4 year school in terms of what employers or other schools you may transfer to will think of the degree.

I go I think it's good I get great grades and even compared to high school it's not as rigorous. Plus living at home is way better than living with some shitty roommates

That's the blessing of CCs, liberal faggots don't swarm from hundreds of miles away to go to a community college.

Just like Latinas.

I went to a community college and my US gov. teacher openly advocated teachers carrying guns and my astronomy professor said global warming was a leftist con job.

In FL, btw. Also, it was Valencia.

You have a nigger problem instead though.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeMVDuIO3J0

Typically less left-leaning. But aside from that, they're a cheap way to get your general education out of the way before going to a university. Doing that is no different than spending four years at a university, except that community college is much cheaper.

Two-three years then go to uni. If you get your associates most colleges will take every credit you earned.

Huge age gap so don't expect to make friends but you are free from retards protesting everything. Worst I got are some weebs in the library that put up Undertale fan art and BLM posters.

They're shit.

I made a fair amount of friends at CC, two of which I see every so often nearly a decade later. SJWs really didn't exist back in 2008 like they do now, but I'd assume CC is fairly SJW-free. Most people showed up, socialized between class and left for work or whatever else.

When it came time for me to transfer, I had 63 credits from my A.Sc. Rutgers took them all, but since the programs weren't aligned, about 10 credits went for "general elective". Still got out in four years, but had to take a couple summer classes.

At the end of the day, I paid cash for the whole damn thing, since I had a fairly decent part-time job at the time. That includes Rutgers, because I saved up a ton of money during the first two years.