What's the deal with teachers?

What's the deal with teachers?
No original content, read from a book, glorified babysitters, summers off, failing their students, but underpaid and undervalued?

Get a real job.

Masters of Education is a joke and denigrates all other Masters or Doctorates.

"I am real good at tenth grade " is not a skill.

What you think, Sup Forumsros???

Pic unrelated.

>No original content, read from a book, glorified babysitters, summers off, failing their students, but underpaid and undervalued?

You talking about Sup Forums or teachers?

yeh boi we don need no skool wez got swag nigga

Since you like boys, I'll go Socratic on you. What do you think, lil niglet??

This. Who needs school.(?)

You should get that case of autism looked at.

Agree MA in education is a joke, but think sincerely passionate and capable teachers are heroes

Underpaid but also under qualified. Standard of education should go up, so should standard of educators, and pay associated with the profession. Its not a difficult concept.

Same applies to law enforcement.

I thought it was Tourette's.

I dropped some toothpicks before, but have no clue how many fell. I must have good autism, or good Hodgkins.

No, you have Litteral Autismâ„¢

iPads will replace majority of teaxhers anyways. I guess more abortions are necessary until we can put computer chips in kids' brains

So kids should just go to an unsupervised building and teach themselves right? That makes sense

im sorry hs sucks for you kid, sorry. but eveery school has teachers that actually have incredible influence over their students. hopefully u get one, mine were all literature or arts teachers

Is that where I don't give a shit what user says about me, and work in a laboratory??
Do I have to tell my wife? Did I get it from her? Does she have it now?

Still need babysitters, but they won't get all the virtue signaling and "nobility" of being a teacher.

I'm sorry you think literature and arts are things that will lead to a career. Should have stuck to your iPad.

No but you're retarded sorry buddy

>Lives in world of make believe

Seems you have more problems than just autism.

My brother became a teacher and he sucks dick at it, and honestly I think he did it because it's just so fucking easy to not get fired. Being a teacher in theory is really important, but the schooling required is so easy. This makes shitty teachers. They should require a masters degree at least, with a starting salary of at least $70k if there is any hope for the future teachers.

If you are good at school and want to be a teacher, why bother with throwing away your future for a starting salary of $40k with little mobility. It just doesn't make sense.

Sweet!

When do I get the gibs and a teacher??

The truth of the matter is that the ones who decide to be teachers are the ones who weren't good enough to actually peruse a career in their subject. Math teachers suck because being successful at math is enormously profitable. No legitimate mathematician is going to consider teaching in a PUBLIC school. The same is true of basically every other subject, even sports. High school teachers are the rejects who weren't good enough to make it in their fields. If you want a high quality education you need to pay the high quality cost.

Idk how it works there in burgerland, but here in Italy if you want to teach to kids at least 14 yo you need to have a real degree and after that get a teaching qualification. In my case i have been studying maths in uni for 5 years and now i have to attend a 1 year course to get the teaching qualification.

Trips czechd. The gods have sanctioned your message of truth.