Anyone here thinking of legitimately worshipping kek? He's the only god that has bothered to communicate with us

Anyone here thinking of legitimately worshipping kek? He's the only god that has bothered to communicate with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>JEU

Bump

Please do confirm my identification number

As repeated

Fuck. Not today.

I've had other Gods communicate with me. It's not all that difficult. Just find a God that seems like they aren't that busy atm, show some true faith, and they will likely give you a pretty convincing response.

How do you contact them? Please help.

I prefer Bast, cat god. She is haughty and does not speak. (no furry)

Can someone be honest with me, do you actually believe this? God is not a frog, he IS doling out answered prayers however it seems...

Very strange things afoot this year.

Personally I keep my faith in Jesus Christ.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

>I've had other Gods communicate with me. It's not all that difficult. Just find a God that seems like they aren't that busy atm, show some true faith, and they will likely give you a pretty convincing response.

Tila?

It somewhat depends on the God you're looking to contact.

The one I have had the most direct and profound response from was due to what I would say was a fate in my life.

Essentially I found a large stone statue of a rabbit titled El-Ahrairah (google it) at a nearby park to my university. This was profound because the first true stirrings of religious thought in my life ( I was for several years an atheist) was the concept of the native american spirit animal. Because of a large amount of my experiences I became convinced the rabbit was my guide.

I started studying Taoism and learned that in eastern cultures gods are many and varied. Shrines could be built to people that have been deified, or any other type of spirit and worshiped. Deciding to experiment I began a fairly minor ritual. I would take a walk to the statue every Sunday. One day I uttered a prayer without really thinking, the next day I got a very strong response that has convinced me to this day.

So if you can find some kind of local shrine (it doesn't have to designated as such, just serve as such for you). that is a good way to start.

Alternatively you can build a small shrine to a preferred deity of your choice (something I plan to do in the future).

The absolute easiest way would be to start paying attention to the planets. In my belief at least each planet acts as a symbol for their named God. Jupiter is up at the moment, easy to spot, and I must say a very great God to establish a relationship with. Jupiter's name is the origin of the word 'Jovial' and I have found that after establishing a connection with him that just by looking upon his planet I am washed over by a wave of jollity.

I have been for a while now. He has revealed himself through too many miracles for anyone to deny him. Anyone still worshipping a dead kike or stuck in unbelief is delusional.

You all know there's only one true God. Kek is an illusion.

Yahweh blows. Really a low tier deity.

There is only one God.

This is now a cosmological deist thread, do not continue unless you've accepted that the universe (indeed reality itself) is conscious.

if kek exists giveme dubs

Don't forget another thing as well OP.

Ba'al Hadad has also very recently made his existence very known to anyone who hasn't gone from skepticism to full on disbelief.

I legitimately worship Kek every day. Also Athena and Ganesh. AMA.

Have they responded to your prayers in any way?

I'm the Messiah of kekism

i pray to thee kek please bestow upon me holy dubs

You could cast off all gods and demons.

Nah fuck that lets worship the lulz

Meme magic AWAKEN THEE
A
W
A
K
E
N

Now realize user, there is an element of faith in whether something is a real response or a coincidence.

I'm a particle physicist by trade if that speaks to my judgement at all...

But yes, I have observed many events that defy the apparent rules of cause and effect to so I may consider the cause to be divine providence.

Only the worthy receive his blessing.

Kek IS real. Here are your dubs

Kek will not waste his time with a thread started by the unfaithful.

Fucking shit, meme magic is dead..

>a coincidence.

So I have a Bachelor's in physics and during my undergrad volunteered for a bit in a Quantum Information group.

It made me realize that the colloquial usage of the word 'coincidence' is wrong.

An object falling when you drop it is 'a coincidence'. Coincidences are the only way we have to investigate causality. I'm sure I'm preaching the choir here but I just wish more people realized that 'a coincidence' is very different from 'a coincidence and nothing more'.

Good luck to your further investigation of the nature of existence and reality.

Have faith user, and you shall receive.

The very fabric of the universe is memetic energy. Our memes and our dreams cannot be separated.

>Fucking shit, meme magic is dead..

Nope.

Alive and kicking!

wow, those look just like afriacan americans!

#things that make you go hmmmm

God is dead. Only Kek.

Nice user, I've never thought of using 'coincidence' like that, I'll think about it.

Now I studied Quantum Field Theory during the PhD... that's the theory that says that 'everything' is energy quanta carrying information... aka memetic energy.

Shit I forgot Sup Forums entered a covenant with Baal.

maybe you just haven't NOTICED the other comms attempts...

praise be to KEK, bringer of memes

>this turns into a real religion in 50 years

i learned everything i ever needed to know about quantam from justin trudeau explaining quantum computers.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEE MAAAAAAAAAAAAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

Kek is with even amongst the unbelievers. His power truly knows no bounds.

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE
ALL."--The Kybalion.

witness me kek

Right, it was because the graduate student's experiments involving entanglement were entirely based around 'coincidence counts.' You can't directly prove that two particles are entangled, rather you run the setup until you have so many coincidences that it is statistically certain.

A constant stream of coincidences is what becomes causal.

Meme magic.
The power in the collective consciousness.
Once enough people become aware, the very fabric of this reality will bend to it.

Meme magic within us.

>Sup Forums is a christian board
>praise kek
?

PRAISE KEK
MAGA
PRAISE DONALD TRUMP
PRAISE KEK

THE POWER IS MANIFEST THROUGH THE DIGITS

>Sup Forums is a board dedicated to worshiping a Jewish god
I think you need to lurk a little more.

Meme Magic isn't real

> BELIEVE IN HIM AS HE BELIEVES IN YOU

No Dubs. Kek does not will it.

Fuck it, I don't have anything better to do. Praise Kek!

>off by one

More like, off yourself fag

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

why worship a corpse on a stick when you have all these cool religions with frog gods and guys with 8 arms carrying swords and stuff to choose from?

>unbeliever off by one
>faithful receives dubs

LET THE POWER OF MEMES WASH OVER YOU. FEEL THEIR ABILITY TO MANIPULATE THE TIMESTREAM.

WITNESS THESE DIGITS

If consecutive digits, kek is the herald of coming nuclear apocalypse.

Kek is alright but I prefer Banebdjedet

Mighty Kek. Let me be worthy of your dub.

Very very interesting user, I find all of it agreeable.

OUR MEME MAGIC IS ETERNAL AND STRONG
KEK FLOWS THROUGH US AND OUR DANK MEMES

Its coming Sup Forums can you feel it? The starwars and planets, the events are all beginning, soon all shall see the true nature of this reality soon all shall witness the dark and light clashing into nothing but the greyness of the pain and lost souls. Praise father the one true power.

What if ancient gods exist and their power can be manifest through mentioning them or aspects about them, even accidentally.

The population of the planet explodes over 6 billion and Internet access creates unorthodox conversations and "memes"

Meme phrases literally reawaken ancient power

You're correct God is not a frog. God may be doing his work through this frog. I try to stay Catholic

Jesus Christ is the only God there is.

kek ID, in kek we trust.

stars* fucking auto correct fucks it up yet again

what the fuuuuuck this can't be a coincidence

>What if ancient gods exist and their power can be manifest through mentioning them or aspects about them, even accidentally

Indeed. You realize that old Gods are littered throughout our language and people invoke them without any realization at all.

The days of the week are an obvious start, but it runs even deeper. Anytime someone says, 'martial arts,' they are in fact saying, "The Art of Mars.' That is but one example of many.

I don't think you fuckers realize what you've done. This is the first time in history that a society has had thousands if not millions of people pray the the literal fate of randomness and attribute it to an ancient God. Not that people don't pray, but to utilize fate itself as a prophecy, in such a high frequency is unheard of. The Gods hear us. Kek wills all of this. We have awoken him.

Ô Kek our savior, will Ron Paul become Trump's secretary of state?

>god is not a frog
prove it

Hmm.. is that supposed to be dank memes he's tossing to the guy?

Yeah, Baal laid some shit down recently.

I mean, Kek is funny and all, but Baal wrecked shit.

It's not just /pol that noticed either... Think of all the stuff Isis has destroyed, now what is the ONE THING that government a have rushed to recreate and rebuild? Baal's temple.

We just saw a hint, there are people in the know actively trying to appease him so he chills out. That's kinda creepy.

Magick time and digits friend

Even still, He is here.

KEK WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Suddenly the plane crash makes sense...

Checked

All praise.

I want you to consider that perhaps it goes much deeper than that. Our common sense ideas about what it means to exist, are totally wrong.

It's the malkasian paradigm in action
We are producing information at an alarming rate
Everything we predict will come true
Because we predict everything

I think that Kek may take celebrities' souls in order to fuel the meme magic....

>mfw Sup Forums is now the #1 creator of pseudo religions on the internet
>mfw Sup Forums is so convincing we have guys like this
>mfw I am starting to question weather or not to ask these "gods" for favors
>Start wondering if god will be pissed about it

We are treading on some serious shit here guys
AVE NEX ALEA cube guide you
Kek bless your memes

frogman where you at doe

>the ankh is a physical representation of the concept of memes
woah

Kek Blessed

oh my god checked

Kek is a filthy demon, nothing good will come from this.

Indeed!