There are two kinds of people who do drugs: Those who do drugs, and those who talk about how they do drugs...

>There are two kinds of people who do drugs: Those who do drugs, and those who talk about how they do drugs. The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band is pretty much the latter in sonic form. Don’t get me wrong: These four mop-headed boys created one of the most gorgeous and progressive records of the modern music era and I’m pretty sure my father would disown me for talking shit about it, but the lyrical content on this album is on par intellectually with the conversations I had last Saturday at 3 AM after drinking about 37 beers. For starters, there’s a song on this record called “Fixing a Hole” in which Paul McCartney riffs for about two and a half minutes on the mental glory of home improvement. Then we have a song about a guy named Mr. Kite and trampolines. And then they get really deep by writing a song called “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” which, get it, is about LSD. (Because Lucy/Sky/Diamonds, ha!) Anyway, this record is beautiful and “When I’m Sixty-Four” is a lovely song that my father played for my mother at their wedding, but holy shit everything on this record is about as deep as the empty coffee cup on my desk. Let’s stop pretending it’s anything more than 13 different tracks that basically say “drugs are cool” over and over again. (Although, for the record, drugs are cool.)

Lennon literally took acid over 1000 times from 1965 to 1968 per his own admission fuck you

Drug elitism is worse than actually taking drugs

>he wants me to read all that

I love psychedelics and think they could be a real benefit to humanity if used properly but I fucking despise the whole psychedelic subculture; 60s le psychedelic hippies and modern day psy trance shit. Stoners are also fucking unbearable. These folk do more damage than good, why are they so fucking repulsive?

shit, thats close to once a day

how was his brain not completely fried by the end of that

Got some good genes I suppose. Unlike someone like Syd Barrett who got spiked once and went insane.

>“Fixing a Hole” in which Paul McCartney riffs for about two and a half minutes on the mental glory of home improvement

man this guy is dumb

My best friend in high school started doing acid. I assume he did it every day for about 2-3 years. Now, you can't even have a conversation with him. He believes in every conspiracy theory there is, he worships the Gods of Ancient Egypt, and he carries "moonstones" on his person to spread "good vibes". It breaks my heart just thinking about it. Examples like him are why I've never graduated beyond weed.

Acid is awesome just treat it as an experience that you'll do probably once or twice not a daily drug

Many of us have addictive personalities. Something like that is a lot easier said than done in my experience. All I know is I'll never touch it.

>how was his brain not completely fried by the end of that
it basically was by the 70s. not brian wilson or daniel johnston bad, but still

tl;dr the writer is mentally retarded

>(Although, for the record, drugs are cool.)
Whoever wrote this is clearly a redditor.
Like this user said, drug elitism is fucking stupid. You're both degenerate faggots at the end of the day, why does it matter if you talk about it or not?

I have a somewhat addictive personality and a history of addiction in my family and it was totally fine for me, doesn't leave you with a strong desire to go back just a thought that maybe it'd be cool

that being said, safety first

You'll excuse me for using the many examples in my personal life as a ward against drugs versus the word of an anonymous poster on a Bangladeshi basket-weaving forum.

Certainly, just giving you my personal take

>There are two kinds of people who do drugs: Those who do drugs, and those who talk about how they do drugs.

Correct statement and when you do drugs you will see this. Everybody I know that smokes weed all the time say they do other drugs ect ect until you pull them out in front of them.
I've made plans, even acquired drugs for people like this to have them back out of it at the last minute.
Which is really a bitch when you've been looking forward to doing that LSD and even fucking got that shit on you, then bam they all of a sudden have different plans or whatever.
Pisses me off. I don't think you're cool because you do drugs.
I wish I didnt do drugs sometimes. Then I have a trip and it just makes me realise the media is shit in most first world countries and laws are retarded.
You can shoot someone with a crossbow in a certain place at a certain time of year in the UK for fucks sake.
When the head of drugs research in the UK started to research and prove how much better drugs like LSD, mushrooms and ketamine are for you compared to alcohol they fired the cunt. For doing his fucking job.

Made me physically cringe a bit.

Of course. I didn't mean to sound hostile if I did.

In my personal experience it's way too intense to want to do regularly

I imagine. The hardest drug I ever did above weed was salvia in grade 10, with the aforementioned best friend. He enjoyed himself, which probably led him on his path. I however had a terrible experience. It really was like a living nightmare. So even if I wanted to dabble into psychedelics It would be a bad idea because that "bad trip" would always be in the back of my mind, and then brought to the front.

it's from a vice article

>hes too scared to do acid in case he gets addicted

what a fucking pleb holy shit

you should literally go on Google and type shit in before you start spouting stupid shit your mum and dad told u kek

My best friends life and mind have been totally destroyed by acid. THAT'S why I don't want to do it. I've also had friends ruined by pills and cocaine. There's nothing "cool" about doing drugs when it destroys you. Stop being an idiot.

Salvia is a completely different drug than LSD, shrooms or ket. Completely different in almost any way.
The way it hits instantly is similar to DMT but again...bad trip? are you fucking dumb? on the come up on psychs you will get literal euphoria

>Salvia is a completely different drug than LSD, shrooms or ket. Completely different in almost any way.
That may be, but I don't have any desire to find out.

Yeah you must be a dumb for doing salvia when your mind is too immature to handle it in the first place. Bad move. Glad it turned out good for you though.
Salvia story? always good

>Yeah you must be a dumb for doing salvia when your mind is too immature to handle it in the first place.
You're right about that. But hey, we were 14, and it sounded cool.
>Salvia story? always good
We were in my basement, dad was away on vacation. Can't remember the exact amount we took, this was 10 years ago. He went first while I babysat him, lasted about 15 minutes, and he mostly sat there euphoric and laughing a lot. Like, hysterical laughter. Then he was done and it was my turn. I assume it lasted 15 minutes as well, but it felt like an eternity. I was sitting beside my treadmill, and the treadmill turned into this kaleidoscopic hallucination where I thought I was trapped on the treadmill and it went on forever and I could never get off. The sensation in my little stoned brain was that real life was the hallucination, and by taking this drug I had discovered what life was ACTUALLY like. Life was this treadmill and I could never get off. It was fucking horrifying.

Oh and I wanted my trip song to be Mutilated Lips by Ween so maybe that had something to do with it lol.

fuck man so many mistakes in such a short amount of time

I just wanted to let you know OP that I didn't read your stinking shit pile of a post..

have a good day

I'm a stoner, I love psychedelics and I love psychedelia. The difference is that I keep that shit to myself