Sup Forumsros, im high as fuck and i found out today that my girlfriend cheated on me, she admitted...

Sup Forumsros, im high as fuck and i found out today that my girlfriend cheated on me, she admitted. We were planing on moving together, potentially marry. How to deal with this?

Planning*

beat her more

Leave her, never give her another chance. Cut all ties as cleanly as possible so she doesn't go on a rampage and destroy your shit.

Be prepared for false allegations of rape and beating.

did she come out with it herself or did you press her for answers?

>How to deal with this?
Well deception is pretty destructive and doesn't bode well for the future.

Did she say why she cheated? And I'd be putting the whole "move in together" on hold until your relationship is on better foundations

Tell that bitch to Fuck off, move on, and get rid of her lad. Bitches who cheat aren't worth it! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!

kill her and the guy she's fucking.

preferably with a claw hammer & livestream too.

I pressed her...

This might sound cucky but it depends on the circumstances of the infidelity. If she's seeing someone else drop her if it was a regretful mistake you have to decide how badly you want it to work.

Both paths have risk. Maybe you break up and only realize 5 years later that it was the wrong call. Maybe you stick around and she fucks you over.

I say roll w it. Who did she cheat with?

if you give her another chance remember you are taking a chance. If this blows up its on you.

No, but shes draws and has an instagram account where she posts pictures, and today she posted one of a girl hanging from a branch with the word "whore" inside, so i suspected something was up, even before that a little bit

Why were you suspicious.

It sounds and op

What were the circumstances?

That's bad. It happens in most realtionships though. If it happens often, that no good, unless both agree on open relationship. Anyway: usually, once the trust is broken, there's no turning back.

So you haven't actually spoken to her about this, and she hasn't admitted it?

You're just extrapolating from a picture?

Leave the bitch. You'll be sorry if you don't.

She has admitted, i wrote it on the first post, she did through text. "I've been with someone"

We dated for 5-6 months before i had to leave to my home country, which i was planned to stay in for 3 months. Its the last month now, im travelling to her area for school. But yeah, our commitment was not to sleep with anyone. We've had almost daily contact, mostly facetime

Are you a cuck or something? Have some selfrespect and leave her.

Give her a pass this time and next time, split up.

No, if she's cheated before she'll do it again, OP, get rid of her, pretend she doesn't exist.

Everybody cheats, user

Every fucking body