But I guess
It's not racist if it's anti-white
Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2015/10/05/child-miners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To use a saying from Sup Forums:
>It isn't RACIST if it's true

Sure, maybe in this scenario. Every nigger I've seen doesn't age well. You know, the 15 year old niggers that look 30

shut up honky and suck my fat brown dick a$ap

Whoa. I thought I was on Sup Forums for a second.

Still, they look awful.

Guess which one has had work done?
PROTIP it aint the white girls

Nobody wants to see your tootsie-roll wiener bruh

I don't know their history but didn't they suffer from some kind of eating disorder?

you getting triggered little baby?
you need a safespace?

you cant be racist towards people that have all the power because of SLAVERY
you can only be prejudice

wtf they look 40

And most niggers don't get to age 'cause they get killed by one of their own kind first. What's their point?

SAVE THE WHITE PEOPLE. THOSE POOR SOULS

Anti-White propaganda is even promoted and forced.
Also Nicki Minaj is using plastic surgeries everything about her is fake

meth

Generally, black people get really fat when they age, white people get a shitton of wrinkles and asians look 15yo until they suddenly are 60 and look 80.

SLAVERY exists to this day in Africa, it has been there longer then in any other places Blacks and Arabs enslaving and selling other people

DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

NEVERMIND THAT YOU GUYS CONSTANTLY CALL BLACK PEOPLE NIGGERS

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE WHITE PEOPLE DONT INSULT THEM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cocaine makes people old

the white people...please save them...
so opressed...please...

>NEVERMIND THAT YOU GUYS CONSTANTLY CALL BLACK PEOPLE NIGGERS

In public? In public?

does this actually offend you or are you just that bored?

Dear god what the fuck happend to those two.

meth

All the power? Like all the power in the US or US and Europe, or do you mean globally? Also hating niggers has nothing to do with race.

Probably the usual crippling addiction issues that typically come with being a child star

looks like publicity stunt from a no name magazine

it is true though

I was just trolling you guys

cocaine is a hell of a drug

>because of slavery
How did slaves influence the formation of the American political system and economy again? Please enlighten us how they (I'm assuming you initially thought about black slaves and didn't even consider Irish slaves (my ancestors you appropriator fuck)) took any part in anything nationally significant before civil rights movements in mid 1900s.

Don't blame white people for lack of intellectual representation from other ethnicities. It's not white people's fault for collective lack of effort to learn and evolve. Those are personal choices, just like crying about slavery from 150 years ago is a personal choice. It's your right to cry, but only your Privilege to be heard. Abuse it and you lose it because that's how privilege works, bitch. MAGA

the double standard bothers me

It was a joke. I agree that anti white statements are racist, but come on, fuck off and take a joke.

Yea, without makeup I bet nicki Minaj looks like a crackhead off the streets

Dear white people

This thread proves just how crazy yall are

It's not racist if it's 100 percent true. Most of your better looking older celebrities are Jewish or part Latino, or both. That's how you get old white guys who don't look like Donald Trump with better hair. Look at Names Franco. He's been declared "white" by Hollywood.

This nigga more plastic than human. Not even robotic.

OP here
This didn't really offend me
I just wanted to see the /b shitposting in its glory

So

CONTINUE THE SHITPOSTING
It's great
/b never disappoint

I think the double standards are dumb

Yeah POC get it worse than whites

Doesn't mean being anti-white is suddenly ok

Makes them just as discriminatory

Saying "all white people are..." is just as stupid as saying "all black people are"

The wannabe black supremacists don't take this stuff as a joke, and the media - especially mainstream leftist echo chamber media panders to it and perpetuates it. So you fuck off :D

They all have. Look at the Olsen's permanent duck lips. They didn't used to look like that. You can tell they've had botox too

Then how is Mick Jagger still alive?

they aged like shit cause they're junkie skanks, not cause they're white

They really like to deny the truth.
The Irish, Chinese, Mexicans, South Americans, Jamaican/Haitians were never Slaves only Africans, and it was all the white mans fault. Forget that the first slave owners were Blacks, and the people selling and capturing said slaves were also black; And in the history of the world, every race and country has had it's people enslaved. You know, basically ignore history and make up your own history. I really hate niggers, black guys aren't so bad though.

What kind of snowflake comes onto /b to complain about racism? Op is a nigger faggot.

why? you live so much better than most blacks. what exactly is making you so upset?

Smooth moves

OP here
Like I said
Doing it to trigger the shitposting shitstorm for top kek
Good job /b

They got called out as racist and deleted their statement? Wow, that's so much different than when an outlet says something racist towards black people. Fuck off op.

Not different at all
Both are dumb

bruh did u just assume my race
#triggered

Agreed. Fuck niggers, but a person isn't a nigger unless They try to be and act like one. Anyone can do it so it's not surprising why so many try

>I'm such a troll mommy LEL XDXDXDXDXD
Are you the same pathetic fuck who keeps saying you're a troll for two solid days now?

Are you really that fucking starved for attention?

EVERYONE IN CHAT SAY ALEX IS A STUPID

>is there racism against black and colored people?
Yes, it is not okay and extremely discouraged and persecuted
>Is there racism against white people?
Yes, it is not okay yet it is encouraged and praised

Its not the fact that its happening. Its that it is extremely hypocritical and socially and sometimes legally one sided.

If they were persecuted equally i would have no problem with this

Who's fault blacks live in ghetto shit holes? Pretty sure it's them that deal drugs, shoot and rob each other vandalize and hurl feces around like chimps destroying their neighborhoods. If you give them a nice area to live they will eventually destroy it.

you've been stuck on /b noting all the posts for two solid days now
get some sunshine

Preach

All black people are niggers.

nah white people age like bread or rather no-brand crackers.

No but basically every thread I have seen has had you in it. I really hope things get better for you. That was a lie, I dont really give a fuck. Stab yourself in the neck, thats a great way to get attention.

But were the irish slaves when introduced to the USA? Or did they at least suffer from segregation? Oh..no?

I'm not the same person
But it sounds like I have a kindred spirit!

>crackwhores look awful
who woulda thunk it

srsly tho
who gives a fuck

this kinda shit belongs on your uncle Tony;s fb wall - fix up /b

It's just written cocain on the Olsen. No racism.

Well yeah, that IS racist but it's more beneficial to think people say it's not so you continue playing the victim.

Did the olsen twins get bitten by an oblivion vampire?

Jesus christ they look absolutely revolting

Nicki YAAAS SLAY QUEEN

OMG

Actually black people age very well. It's just that most of them are ugly as fuck.

ouch

I can say that because I once had a black acquaintance 5 years ago.

First slaves in America were the natives. Stop making this into a contest you whiney fuck. races can become white, and its not because they are more intelligent as you're proving. And the main source of slaves during the switch to the Bermuda style of slavery (i mean the brutal style that white people started I'm Bermuda then the South started to copy them) were natives but they killed a lot of us off that way then it was mostly black. Most other races in America were subject to less deadly and more human forms of slavery. Asians did have it super bad in California tho.

im just so surprised lori didn't visit this thread.

It has to do with poverty mentality. White trash people are the same way. Have you seen the documentary the wild and wonderful whites of West Virginia? The thing is that most of the black population are poor.

He also looks like he should've died years ago.

especially when you do all the drugs.

really nigga you gay

Read the book "lies my teacher told me". It isn't about race and the author even says he hates that he has to talk about slavery at all but when talking about American history you can't just ignore it. but it might help you understand the history of your own country. Or you can just stay stupid, it's up to you.

He's gonna stay stupid dude. He's gonna come back at you with a flimsy ass argument.

>Who's fault blacks live in ghetto shit holes?

Speak proper English and then we can discuss. You hate them so much for their "ghetto speak" and yet you sound like a moron.

Where do you think they get the drugs? Are blacks smart enough to produce these drugs and sell them? Make up your mind. Other races give it to them so some of the blame is elsewhere.

But bananas turn black like teh niggers

WWK detected

I've been upper middle class as well as well below the poverty line (5$ a week to survive)... Yeah there are some people who just want to stay poor but for the most part once you get caught into that cycle of fuck that is being poor it's hard to claw out and something as simple as a bad flu can set you back months... Or something as small as an unexpected 20$ expense can break you for weeks...if you've never had to decide between eating or paying rent then it's hard to understand.

Pic in this fake meme is actually 1911 photo of child laborers in Pennsylvania mine. Source: mashable.com/2015/10/05/child-miners/

>flimsy ass

Ok nigger

Wow, they're 30 now?

Where'd the time go. I remember a website with a countdown until the Olsen twins turned 18 That's when I stopped fapping to them.

>Also: Black dont crack

>below the poverty line (5$ a week to survive)

Literally impossible unless you're stealing.

Look around the world you live in. Take a good Fucking look. And this shit is what you see as the problem. fuck all three of those people and fuck you for being the little bitch crying

Naw, when you get that poor you count on other poor people to help you survive and they count on you...I've never stolen, but I would go a couple days without food in a regular basis

teenager who thinks he has the world figured out detected

Alien reggin

"edgelord*** teenager who thinks he has the world figured out detected"

So were you on the street or in a place? If you were freeloading then it literally wasn't 5 a week. You used the toilet then that brings up the water bill. If you used light at all then that brings up the electricity bill. If you were paying rent then it obviously wasn't 5 a week.

Another edgelord falling for the bait
It is too easy
Too easy

>***

Are you retarded?