Who is more valuable as meat - men or women. And why?

Who is more valuable as meat - men or women. And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/5717948/remiuni-from-reddit-gonewild-naked-amateur
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither.

You peel the skin and skeleton off and let the muscle and meat fall to the ground. You ask observers to pick which pile of muscle belongs to a guy and which to a girl.

Statistically speaking, they will be wrong 50% of the time.

Vaginas and breasts exist under the skin too you nigger

more of this girl OP

here

seconded

keep going then dont stop

What is the purpose of the meat?

>What is the purpose of the meat?
Eating

Men have a higher muscle to fat ratio, so in that case men.

Good dark meat

they are fat "within" the skin

Female.

Most of the animals we eat are female, especially cows and chickens and sheep. To the point where males are culled at birth because they have no value.

The testosterone makes the meat more lean and tougher to chew. Which is obviously a bad thing.

not OP but her name is RemiUni on reddit. Here's an album of her stuff
imagefap.com/pictures/5717948/remiuni-from-reddit-gonewild-naked-amateur

thanks man

>t
As meat for concumption? I guess men, because they tend to have more muscle mass, which is what we eat.

Consumption, for fucks sake.

Men.

Higher muscle mass as noted by others. Plus, just like in other kinds of livestock, most males can be sold off as meat, while retaining just a few for breeding more stock.

Most beef comes from steers, male cattle castrated and raised for meat.

Male lambs are sold for meat as well.

Male chickens do get culled though.

Women

Women are generaly take care of themselves. They have more fat ratio, so it makes the meat tastier. Men's testosterone makes meat tougher
Woman meat have better quality.

Yeah I knew that about male chicks, and about testosterone producing undesirable meat and kind of filled in the blanks.

Anyway my point still stands, I'd rather eat a female, unless there is a man castrated at birth, or a prepubesent boy available.

Not entirely correct. Males from layer breeds are culled. Meat breeds are not. Also don't forget about male turkeys. When it comes to meat that humans consume the majority of it comes from males.

Male pile will be, on average, larger.

Dubs conversation

In general, human females 12 to 14 would be best. The fat marbling throughout the body will be more flavorful and tender.

Quality over quantity

right, i wouldnt eat pile of scum

Gawd I miss Dolcett