Artists who aren't on Spotify

I know that Taylor Swift, Jay-Z and Dr. Dre don't have their music on there. Are there any other notable musicians who have opted out?

And do you think that is even sustainable? I know that Jay-Z and Dre have their own streaming services going on but it seems like a losing battle.

Why the fuck would want to listen to Taylor Swift?

King crimson. Also exmilitary and 3 feet high and rising

Heroes EP and Radical Action To Unseat Hold of the Monkey Mind are on spotify :)

>Dr. Dre
His magnum opus is on there, if you wanted to listen to The Chronic just put on Doggystyle instead, it's much better

Tool is a huge absence also, which is retarded considering A Perfect Circle and Puscifier are on Spotify.

Peter Gabriel is a big one

Most of captain beefheart's discography is missing including TMR

Why not just put all the music on YouTube? Seems more profitable if they can puts ads before most of the videos.

Beach fucking House

Merchent Ships

the fuck yes they are I was listening to depression cherry like 4 hours ago

I really fucking hate that tool isnt on spotify mainly because when I put my tool local files on there they get all fucked cause some shitty tool cover bands songs override them so the albums get out of order

Tool
The Beatles both as whole as well as individually weren't there until last year, I think

not in argentina :(

Drag City, man

King Crimson. It's fucking impossible to find them online in general outside of piracy and even then I use a VPN to download their shit because I'm scared that Robert Fripp is gonna take me on a Helicopter Ride

rip

Bob Seger

Joanna Newsome.

coil besides the reissue of ape of naples that isn't very good
most no wave
joanna newsom
acid bath
this heat
most dungeon synth

>most no wave
is swans on spotify?

Tool has never been available digital because "muh music + tangible art"

Ex Military can't be on there, mainly because DG can't make money off of the samples they used, probably because they haven't been approved.

yeah but there's much more no wave out there, and a lot of no wave sounded completely different from what swans were doing at the beginning of their career

Not their no wave albums.

nah it's not that, spotify just doesn't have mixtapes

it 100% used to be on spotify

and spotify has mixtapes as long as they are on itunes

No Björk or The Cure where I live.

Most of Porcupine Tree's discography. Huge bummer.

All of The Fishmans
All of Comus
All of Henry Cow (except a few songs)
All of Tool
All of This Heat
All of Mort Garson (except a few songs)
All of Aphrodite's Child (except a few songs)
Most of King Crimson
Most of Coil
Some Captain Beefheart
All of the rarer Ween stuff

Lil Ugly Mane

Most rappers tbqh

If your big into rap whywould you use Spotify? No Mix tapes.

>Taylor Swift
>Jay-Z
>Dr. Dre
>Notable musicians

Spacemen 3