kick the faggot clear out of him

id feel like a failure as a father.

Support him in his choices

THIS

cut off the internet.
Timmy needs to be studying not posting thirst trap selfies on IG

>360

Pray to Lord Jesus :^)

I hope you die saving him from drowning in a river so that your last moment of life was saving a faggot.
What a fag

Show him who his big daddy is

Gay confirmed

Beat the shit out of him, ground him for a month and then disown him.

Beat the life and times of Jesus into him. This thot too young to be doing this shit.

that file name
KEK

I will pray for you, user-kun senpai.

desu.

I would put his ass up for adoption.

Talk to him about being Trans and offer to get him into a doctor to see about MTF HRT.

I'd smash. no doubt

how can you live with yourself enabling a mental disorder?

How can you live with yourself being a Tranphobic asshole?

i'm sorry i don't think chopping a guys dick off is the best way to deal with a mental disorder

I'm sorry, I don't think you get it yet, it's not a mental disorder, It's identifying as the opposite gender.

fuck him

did you just assume his gender?

Saw his dick off so he can't use it

It's not about identifying as opposite gender rather it is attracted to the same gender...and yes if you think cutting the wood is the cure you are mentally unstable

You know, by fact gender dysphoria is a mental disorder.... Not hating i have trans friends. just saying it how it is.

Name?

Wrong. It's a mental illness that can't be cured but worked with. Namely by living as the gender you feel like. Yes you are an asshole.

What is up with his limbs? Is he a midgit?

>a man thinks he's a woman
>not a mental illness

?

Timmy Thick
FTM Trans.

Obviously if I caught my "son" like this, I'm fucking his butt vigorously to punidh him for being a faggot. I'll cum "his" hole, toss "his" salad, and juggle "his" jewels.

What kind of question is this?

Shove 6 roman candles in his ass light them and enjoy the show.

Not b8 m8, just what I really would do.

Actually, being Trans doesn't mean you're attracted to the same gender you were at birth. That's a misconception, educate yourself. Also, if you had ever seen a sex change operation, you'd know it's not about 'cutting down the wood'

I disagree, I don't think it's a Mental Disorder, but you are entitled to your opinions, so long as they are not uneducated.

>Identifying as the opposite gender
>Not a mental disorder

How do you feel about people with body dismorphia? They wanna chop certain limbs off because they feel they're not supposed to have them. It's treated as a mental illness, btw.

Thaddeus Thick Thighs

timmy thick is MTF, born a boy.

People who want to cut off their own limbs shouldn't be allowed to hurt themselves. However, a sex change surgery is very different from what you're describing, it's a transformation not an Amputation. The parts are altered, and unlike an amputation they remain on the body.

Horse whips get amazing results.

Go back to tumblr, kid.

stick my boner in it. most logical American answer.

gimme more like timmy
anyone's tumblr or anything?

Take him out back and pop his head with a 9mm bullet

What the hell.

I can "transform" too. I can "transform" from a 4 limbed person to a 3 limbed person. Also dicks are amputated. Just cause they cut 75% of it off and fold, mold, and shove the other 25% into/onto your body does not make you "altered". It just means you amputated 75% of your dick and balls.

Eat dat ass

feed him to neighbor's dogs

FUcking kek

THATS MY DAD TIMMYTHICCC DAMNNNNN

smash his fucking phone, beat his ass, shred his wardrobe and take him to the gym

We need to fucking get this kid

you just
1. defined a 'mental disorder'
2. contradicted yourself

dubs confirm.

If Commander Riker and Troi beamed down a planet and the teleporter malfunctioned and their bodies switched, would you still call that mental illness?

kek

Honestly i would eat his ass

Here's another one .

>Filename
>Image
+
Holy fucking kek

>These mental gymnastics

Tell him to get a better haircut. Looks retarded

At least be the good looking one.

>his
did you just assume xerxes' gender?

I'd delete his ig and give him a gym membership with swollen outfit. If my kid going to flex, it better have the guns.

Post his ass you faggot, i'm trying to fap here.

Wait is he really 11

Beat his fucking head in with a baseball bat

Glad summer is here

so what, you take your belt off and then fuck him?

Beat the shit out of him for being a faggot like a decent father.

Therapist here. I genuinely believe people suffering from certain types of BDD, particularly alien limb syndrome, should be allowed to have amputations provided they can be done safely.

Those who have gone through with amputations (from what little evidence we have, admittedly) have reported extremely positive outcomes.

get the belt

>alien limb syndrome

wat lol?

It's just so odd / crazy to me that everyone thinks they know the best for a tranny to live or fix them and that its entered into the everyday discourse in so many situations. Trannys are rare & a foregin concept to most people you do not know how to "fix them"

Just shut up about it, people have become tranny obsessed lately

LOOOLL! Holy shit google image search is such an embarrassing mess for them