Which Spic country produces the worst people?

Which Spic country produces the worst people?

USA

USA

Spain

OH SAY

USA

USA

Mexico

Perú will try their best!

came here to post this

USA

you, ese

LOS

Mexico and Brazil judging by gore threads on /gif/

spain

Which Spanish speaking hellhole deserves to be liberated by the USA?

>implying

The South West USA.

ESTADOS

usa
then el salvador

You, ese, ayy

JUDIOS

California

Which Spic country has the worst culture?

The one under Canada and above Mexico.

Hmmm.

DE

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMÉRICA

Unironically, USA
Chicanos are the worst, even mexicans dislike them

USA, and El Salvador.

CLUB AMÉRICA

This one

So when you say USA, you really mean Mexico

Got it.

Thanks for creating the worst collection of countries known to man

USA and I'm not even meeming.
All those terrible central american gangs? Started in LA and completely 100% unitedstatian.

USA

Ms-13, the most infamous Salvadoran gang, was created in the US.

>every dumbfuck in here saying USA when they really mean California

Mexico or Colombia

Why do burgers post this shit? Honestly all the answers you'll get will be

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMERICA

>what are trolls
>what are proxies

You do realize half the US flags on here are proxies which make dumbass posts right? Hell, half the non-North American posts are proxies as well, which is beyond pathetic. Who the fuck wants to roleplay as some loser ass country?

>implying they don't do it on purpose
they're merely pretending, you silly!

Th whole southwest is majority spic now, and now have colonies throughout the whole country.

>No! NOBODY could OUTSMART ME! I'm only on the one site which is most known for it's trolling and retardation

For fun?

The (you)'s are worth it

Ok buddy, as you say

>having fun
bannable

Why does USA in Spanish turn into EEUU?

By El Salvadorans though. If a bunch of Americans went to Canada and started a savage gang they still would be assholes from America.

It will problaby be between Mexico and Colombia....

Brazil produces a lot of shit too, they aren't spics... I could say some central american country but those places aren't even real countries.

Don't you faggots feel any sense of guilt for producing such reprehensible people and sending them to the US?

There's literally a lack of conscience on the part of most Mexicans. it's your fucking fault.

a Leaf in charge of understanding banter

I've seen the same post like 10 times and this is the first time, it makes me laugh, and I don't know why :)

1.USA
2. el salvador
3. bolivia

Why are Spics so useless?

But you are wrong, they just copied fellow nigger and spic gangs that were just like that when they arrived

The truth is, they just adapted to American culture

You're fucking dumb, fucking serote.

Spic culture is naturally drawn to being in gangs. That's why no one likes you faggots

EE.UU

>Spic culture is naturally drawn to being in gangs
That's American culture, not spic culture. That's why all gang culture came from America.

Yeah cartels really are an American thing

I remember the last drug cartel in the US...

JOSÉ CAN YOU SEEEE

Americans unironically believe that cartels = gangs?

But the points stills, gang culture is American culture

Honestly, its a tie between us, Guatemala, Nicaragua and El Salvador.

They're all shitholes in different ways, the only two really decent countries are Uruguay and Argentina., maybe a couple others in Central America and the Caribbean, but I'd say Brazil simply because we have more people and more people means more of our kind.

I say we are all equally shitty, but if I had to choose one, I would say that Dominicans for the incredibly amounts of racism with the Haitians there.

And maybe Peruvians and Bolivians for an incredible level of discrimination to native people. In Mexico, giving your kids a a prehispanic name or surname is just an interesting oddity, even kind of nationalist. Instead in those places is condemning your sons to shit tier jobs and poverty.

But that isn't a majority Steve.

B-but... race mix bunda...

You obtuse mongrels.

>race mix
Race mixing is everything wrong with Brazil. Whenever I see a white-black couple, regardless if the woman is white and man is black or vice-versa, I just feel disgust, specially when they're with their brown child. Those children grow to have serious behavioural problems. They commit much more crime than even African-Brazilians, they are rude, impolite, uncivilized and there's no fixing them. 99% of the population of favelas are of mulatoes.
>bunda
It is scientifically proven that it is the niggers and the poor who like ass over boobs, those who like boobs are often white people and more affluent in wealth.

baaaa white people like ass too stop with that bullshit.You are probably the dude with a crystal ball that think you can see the future

You say that because you live in the North

No.
What? I'm paulista.

enfia essa imagem no teu cu manchild. População preta da america deve ser uns 11%, a maioria é branca e gosta de bunda esse negocio de só preto e pobre que gosta de bunda é burrice

enfia essa imagem no teu cu manchild. População preta da america deve ser uns 11%, a maioria é branca e gosta de bunda esse negócio de só preto e pobre que gosta de bunda é burrice

USA

When words are plural the initials are double, i think.

Perdeu o controle, macaquinho?
>"enfia X no cu"
>"manchild"
>não reconhece que há apenas uns 60% de americanos brancos, sem contar o white trash
>reply repetida
Certo que você é um macaco.

certo que tu és um weeabixa que só gosta de peitos porque japoneses gostam

É, isso mesmo.
Agora volte pro /luso/ e pare de cagar o resto do site, macaco.
;)

vou encher teu saco de bixa até tu sumir do Sup Forums

Raramente uso o Sup Forums e, quando o faço, é para sanar dúvidas de estrangeiros sobre o Brasil, América Latina e português.
Macaco é foda, não vou te dar mais atenção, volte pro seu circo.

Ooh Juan can you seee

USA

hmmm

all these butthurt third worlders

>chile
>third world

Chile and Uruguay are more developed t b q h.

Why senpai?

Uruguay

mexico their retards

:´(

But because in El Salvador usually do not use cameras... Because they do not usually have.

1.USA
2.Spain
3.Portugal

i would say venezuela, they ate their zoo animals man...ima go fuck my qt3.14

t.juan

Why are chicanos such pieces of shit ? Guess its easy with nigger mexican born parents

Mexicans still go its not u-us señor it's central americans

Chicanos are shit because they come from shit, mexicans

Exportation of nigger culture

>aren't even real countries

Better than shit mexico who has the resources to be great but the people are such niggers they spend their time drinking and killing

Honduras it ten times as shit as any of those

Honduras is most shit followed by pig mejicans

Mexicans are niggers

South USA

The ones with american proxys