/rus/

Fuck mudslimes edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russian friends pls be safe

St. Petersburg is my brother and if they want to get rid of Moscow I will mobilize NATO for them. We do shit but you're bros

Russia got a visit from religion of peace. Call the Serbs, a kebab removal is in order.

But Petersburg dumps a lot of shit into the gulf of Finland and sends drugs to Narva

retarded cosplaying autist, kys

as a muslim, I want to say that what happened here, russia does one hundred times a day in syria. taste of your own medicine, scum.

Whatever, it's our proper capital.
C'mon Kazakhstan, you are 9000 miles away.

>as a muslim

Ew, whatever
I wouldn't care if you took it

your girlfriend is ugly and looks like harrayy pottah

>insulting people's gfs

Only a muslim could stoop so low

I do more than just insult here

remember morocco? nothing personnel, kiddo :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre

he said terror attacks

Time for deportation m80

>пик
Aгa, caмый кpyпный
Paзвe чтo в cpeди гopoдoв 'зaпaднoгo миpa'

if we truly had a war with wilders, he'd be dead already

we like him alive, as he's politically so incompetent that he will never achieve anything, so it's good that he attracts many votes because he'll never put him to use

>we like him alive,
There were numerous assassination attempts you mong

why does russia even keep chechnya anymore? you invaded the north caucasus like 200 years ago now and they still hate your guts and vice versa, what do russians even get out of chechnya other than a money and death sink, and terrorist attacks? just let it go

>numerous

for really tiny values of "numerous", perhaps. if we wanted him death, he would be. there are 1 million of us in the netherlands, it would be a piece of cake. we just don't, for reasons as I already said. he is more useful alive.

My condolences Russbros :(

Take care of yourselves

>just let it go

If Čečnya goes they all go, fatty

ah yes the moderate muslims

Literally Putler/FSB falseflag operation to make people forget riots that happen everywhere in Russia.

no they wont britbong

tatars are docile as fuck, circassians are nearly almost gone, other groups are basically russified

If Chechnya goes Saudi Arabia will take 'em.

what makes you think russia is a rational nation?

they'll never let go of north caucasus for "muh clay" reason, they just fucking annexed crimea a few years back which was a massively popular move in russia

Be safe Rusbros.

Know what? It was Putin &co because of the recent happenings

In Syria started bloodshed some mercenaries and terrorists because of stupid politics. Russia have nothing with it it. Blame Obama it was he doing it.

>implying muslims are this calculating and strategic

I admire your optimism, abdi

It would be a blood vendetta again, they never learn.