Some guy has been harassing my little brother. I got a hold of his phone number. Spam him with whatever you've got

Some guy has been harassing my little brother. I got a hold of his phone number. Spam him with whatever you've got.

+1 (337) 288-9992

His name is John, he's 15, and he lives in Louisiana.

Pic related is his ex girlfriend

How about you give us more information before requesting we help you.

i dont give a fuck about his ex wife i give a shit about john

Checkem

And that's all I got on him. I know he spends most of his time playing Xbox but other than that I know nothing. I can ask around

What has he been saying to your brother? I need to know this is worth the effort

same I wanna know real quick

I gave him him giant enemy crabs

I sent home this

Just generally talking shit to him and trying to destroy his social life.

Not good enough, if you want weaponised autism for free you need to fully explain why you deserve are help.

Our*

so general kid shit? If you really care, grow some balls and teach your brother to fight.

NYPA faggot

I don't live with them anymore. I'm away at college and Weaponized Autism is the only thing I can use at the moment.

Do you want my fucking help or not? You have three minutes. I've already wasted ten minutes of day.

Kys

The kid is generally a dick to everyone my brother goes to school with. He's been complaining for the past month of this kid harassing him and his friends. I can't do anything to help my brother because I'm at school. Cmon, user. Help me out.

He's 15 for fuck sake. Most 15 year are full on fucktards, 95% grow out of it.

95%?
fuck you, none of us did. Here we are as delinquent as it gets on the internet hate machine

NYPA is the most cancer thing to happen to this site seriously
Fuck yourself you stupid faggot cunt. Go back to your trap thread

Keep this thread alive for me and I will update you with screenshots on how this goes.

"None of us did" I'm 10

Ok

What's his last name OP?