/CHI/

i don't wanna do this anymore edition

quiero suicidarme

que sucio

que?

You are pathetic

Stay out of my white suburb

what if I want a qt white gf

dude its very easy to have a girlfriend, you just need confidence to have it, you need do exercise or have enough money to be independent, bro, also be proud of who you are.

>tfw still unemployed

>lol jus be confident bro ;)

C'mon man. He means it. Know your value.

mis primos :)

I still wanna do this. Life is nice after high school; less superficial bs.
Adults telling you how it is, is critical; they can be friends after ur resurgence.

>Life is nice after high school;
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA what did he mean by this ?

That I was a loser.
You laugh at me Brutus?

Hi :3

No >:(

You mean cum

no puto

Can't have one. At least not my sister or daughter.

Hello /CHI/, it seems we failed to split up /cum/ once again. I blame myself for my extremely unwitty diplomacy skills in actually forming this schism.

By the way, I'm from /dixie/.

When will we ever evolve out of /cum/, I truly wonder?

this is for CHI''s only

Alright I'll get out then. Awfully sorry. Carry on.

I'm not CHI but I'm depressed. Can I post here?

its employement day at mcdo soon, should i go for it?

ye

fuck off we're full

your dad owns your sister. You can only own your daughter.

>half puerto rican
>half white

do I belong here?

Okay manolo

CHI

No but really you probably pass as white anyway

>i want a latina gf
>no latinas in canada
what do?

come to the us and get a chicana

>I suffer in a warm climate surrounded by qts and lush forests and jungles filled with cheap and nutritious vegetables and fruit

Or you know, Mexico itself

But I don't know Spanish

you folks would be a lot happier in some place like mexico, you know, where you belong

you lot have the distinction of actually having a legitimate cause to being considered my countrymen

Dad is Mexican mom is guatemalan, lads everyone thinks it's cool as fuck not to be white and be a nigger or a Mexican in the USA don't listen to the other mean posters we should take advantage of our opportunities :)

this could not be more wrong

>guatemalan
indio pls leave

if he has legal status it's fine, note that dreamer, or faux asylum is not legal status

t.whitey

Leaf poster worst poster

that's American to you foreigner

I'm probably way smarter than you and have a better job than you lmao! So you might as well be the foreigner and more American

That wouldn't matter, and you can believe whatever you like when you post on an anonymous imageboard.

who do you think you're fooling, or impressing for that matter?

if you don't belong here, you simply don't belong here.

Who says I don't belong? This country is so backwards social media praises immigrants and niggers and so does the real world which you probably don't know about since you probably jack off and live like a NEET bitch and doesn't have a social life or go outside,other than to go see your pathetic parents who probably hate you

Wtf stop being mean I love Scott pilgrim and Chinese people and French fries coverd in fucking gravy what else about your country should I love!