Hey my cousins is medically fostering a female pit bull puppy. We need help to raise 2500 US dollars

Hey my cousins is medically fostering a female pit bull puppy. We need help to raise 2500 US dollars.

I can't post the donation link because Sup Forums think it's spam. So go on the website you caring. And then search for Lucy's outstanding medical bills.

My cousin is a veterinarian But she has student loans to pay. Please help her out.

Tl;dr
This dog needs help for medical bills she has messed up ankles

Any little bit counts and helps a lot. Thank you much if you consider.

What happened to that Dog?

WTF?
this shit locked up my paypal and personal PC computer. is it a fucking virus?

She has parvo so it's when the ankles are deformed

fag bait

chinese could eat that dog

This is her feet. Look at how deformed they are so they had to correct them.

Show your tits faggot

I Feel sorry for that poor dog,don't know if legit though

>Hey my cousins is
>Any little bit counts
>This is her feet
that engrish seems totally legit

seriously wanna help but hesitant. can you ask your cousin to do a timestamp?

If this is not fake, make a youtube video about it, put the link in the description and then spam the comment section of big channels and ask for help.
Good luck

Dude fuck off with the begging it's not welcome here. Also fucking kill it because it's a nigger tier dog.

>Begging for money on a Chinese cartoon basket weaving website

So fucking tired of you panhandling pieces of shit. Seriously kill yourself you unemployed and sorry excuse for a person.

This 100%, pretty sure OP is lying anyway.

Since we're making shit up anyway why don't we give it breast cancer as well.

Scam alert, make sure to report for begging.

well look at the image order.
the nigger dog has already had the operation in OPs first pic. OP then posts pic of fucked up hoofs on dog looking for sympathy dollary-doos.

>people will still fall for it tho

OP already had both pics and I'm pretty sure the other user that asked about the dog is also OP. This is a fucking scam and doesn't belong on Sup Forums. Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam.

Kill yourself faggot. You're literally better off dead.