Cropping ears is sick and wrong! it's a disgusting practice

>cropping ears is sick and wrong! it's a disgusting practice

t. circumcised penis

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#Converting_or_circumcising_non-Jewish_slaves
cirp.org/library/psych/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I still carry around my placenta. I am whole.

Why do they crop their ears?

Why do you cut your hair?

Uncut master race here

Why do they crop the tail?

looks stupid as fuck doggo.

>tfw it was my DAD who told the doctor to circumcise me

I will never stop hating him

If it makes you feel better the American Association of Pediatrics believes circumcision > non-circumcision t b h f a m

>dog isn't furry enough to hide their asshole

Mutilating animals for no reason is serial killer behavior.
People say it's because they're too long and can get stuck in shit or wagged around too hard or some shit, but the jury's out on that.

Dobermans are top tier dogkino

>If it makes you feel better

It doesnt

My dog's asshole is usually hidden by his tail, and he's also a shorthair breed

It makes me aerodynamic

>being a furry faggot

Hair grows back.
Is that what cropping is? I thought it was cutting a piece of the actual ear off.

for you

>getting worked up over foreskin
Can't miss what you don't remember, and there's no use to get mad about it.

->tfw a dog is more handsome tham you

I had a circumcision in my 20s because of medical reasons and literally it feels the same. you guys are just pussys

There's a psychological component to it as well; supposedly kids who get snipped right after birth have their heads fucked with

and I've loathed my dad on a subconscious level since before I found out he was the one who gave the orders to Dr. Shekelstein

That's because you didn't experience unbelievable searing pain as the first thing when you came into this world out of your mom's cunt

kids who are cut right after childbirth have severe neurological trauma

Nigga I got snipped and my parents asked for it, I harbor no ill will towards them. It sounds to me like you've got different reasons to hate your dad and they're probably better than getting some dick skin snipped off.

Source please

I'm pretty curious about if this happened to me

wait my dog has cropped ears but I adopted it. Do people think of me as a monster? I never knew people had stances on this. What's wrong with cropping ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#Converting_or_circumcising_non-Jewish_slaves
>Other laws required slaves—if not converted—to be circumcised and undergo ritual immersion in a bath (mikveh). A 4th century Roman law prevented the circumcision of non-Jewish slaves, so the practice may have declined at that time, but increased again after the 10th century. Jewish slave owners were not permitted to drink wine that had been touched by an uncircumcised person, so there was always a practical need — in addition to the legal requirement — to circumcise slaves.
literal goyim

Not all of us were born to be Chad from day 1

cirp.org/library/psych/

haha yeah man stupid me

I should've just gotten gud and picked different parents and a different genome when I was being born lmao why am I so dumb :)

>I'm mad because they cut a stupid piece of skin off the tip of my dick

lmao you must live a pretty awesome life if that's what you're so mad about.

There's other things I'm mad at them about but this is the most relatable one for all the pampered millennial faggots on nuChan

Uhhhh humans also have ears.
>Why do you cut parts of your ear off
would be the direct comparison

relax goy, I am sure there will be surgery in the future to reverse the slave brand

>I hate my parents because they had a useless piece of skin removed from the tip of my dick

Yeah you're parents have spoiled you so bad you have to hate them for stupid reasons. In that way you do have shitty parents.

Hi bait

user maybe you should do some introspective problem solving, the best course of action would be getting over the foreskin thing, plenty of people circumcised their kids, most doctors advised it at the time and they were probably cut themselves. Focus on the things that actually made your parents shitty like if they beat the shit out of you or emotionally manipulated you.

To look more threatening or something, good thing they are stopping cutting dog's tail at least.

you retarded nigga? dogs bang their tails bloody all the time.

I have yet to see a boxer with it's tail intact.

I've already focused on those things, there is a whole laundry list of what they did wrong/to me despite what the armchair "dude ur parents spoilt u" user says

being raised by an addict isn't exactly getting spoiled

oh gee, I wonder why

It's ok to be afraid of the truth.

docking is legitimate because some dogs have fucked up backs if they keep their tails. cropping is cancer tho

haha yeah man having your dad steal your birthday money so he can buy a fifth of rum is totally spoiled gee what was I thinking I'm such a jerk for not letting him sell all of my gameboy games too instead of just most of them

that's because boxers have shit genes and if they have tails they're hips get misaligned. if you see a boxer with a tail that's straight up animal abuse

Alright, as long as you realize being cut isn't what fucked your shit up it's all good. I just don't want some of the sensitive cunts here thinking the reason they wasted their lives on a Siamese capeshit board was a Jewish trick and not their own poor decisions.

I guess it's true that you don't have to be spoiled to hate your parents for stupid reasons lmao sorry your life sucks so bad I had good parents though that loved me.

Even I was circumcised though but I'm not retarded enough to be mad about that.

What's with the guy using the n-word ITT? I'm finding it very objectionable.

Cropped ears do look more aesthetic.